Taking a note has always been the easiest yet most efficient way to remember things on your Android phone. But sometimes, you need to take a private note and don’t want others to read what you’ve written. While most Android devices come with a default note taking app, but almost none of them offers the password protection feature. SecureNotes is a free note taking app which enables you to encrypt your notes to make sure no one can access your notes without entering the password.
SecureNotes comes with a clean and neat design, and the interface is so user-friendly that you’ll get the whole idea after adding a few notes to the app. Before typing your notes, you just need to set a name for your note, assign a category to it and finally set a password. Your notes will be saved and stored securely using a powerful encryption method and you also get to enable the read-only mode to disable editing your current notes.
SecureNotes Main Features at a Glance:
• Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
• Create password protected notes
• Powerful encryption using AES and a 256 bit key
• Assign different categories to your notes for easier access
• Enable Auto Save feature to automatically save as you type
• Enable Read-Only mode to disable editing notes
• Free with no in-app purchase items
So, if you are looking for a secure, powerful, easy to use and free note taking app, then SecureNotes is going to be your best companion. Download this password protected notes app for free and let us know about any bugs, questions, feature requests, or any other suggestions.
The Source Code is Available here: https://codecanyon.net/item/android-securenotes/19785797
© 2017 Cole Thomas