Infinity DVR (Android) V3.0 mobile client software, which is based on Android OS (Version 2.2 or higher), can be used to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and DVS via wireless network, play back record files, control alarm output and realize PTZ control as well.
With this software installed in your mobile phone, you are able to log onto the front-end device via Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G; besides, if there is no public IP available for the device, it’s accessible by using a dynamic domain name, or by mapping ports to the public IP of router.
1.Wi-Fi, 2G or 3G access service must be supported by the phone.
2.Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software. Please refer to the local ISP.
Phone: 320*480, 480*800, 480*854, 960*540, 1280*720, 1280*800
1.The live view effect is related to the performance of the network and phone hardware. If the live view is not fluent or the screen appears blurred, please reduce the resolution, frame rate and bitrate of the camera, or decrease the image quality in the software.
This free Bosch DVR Viewer lets you watch video in your home, office or business, from anywhere in the world. You can even control focus, pan, tilt and zoom on a selected PTZ camera.
Combined with our state-of-the-art DVR and camera solutions, this app helps you secure people and premises regardless of your location. The Bosch DVR Viewer gives you peace of mind, wherever you go.
-Easily view live video feeds from any camera
-Full screen live video mode
-Optional startup password for access protection to your personal DVR networks
-Take snapshots at any time. Snapshots are saved on the smart phone.
-Several pan, tilt, zoom control options for PTZ cameras
-No firmware upgrade required on the DVR
New in this release:
-Automatic sequence of all connected cameras
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Works Anywhere WiFi/3G/4G LTE
- Motion Detection
- Cloud Storage - Free (2GB Dropbox)
- Email Alert of Motion
- Scheduled Motion Detection
- 24/7 Recording
- Ultra High Definition Video & Audio
MONITOR LIVE - Install WardenCam on your spare device and pocket phone. Sign in with any gmail account as "cam" & "viewer". Place the spare device anywhere of interest at home, in the kitchen, the garage, your office. Monitor live on the pocket phone anywhere with internet.
PROTECT - Enjoy peace of mind without keeping a constant eye on things. Link your Dropbox space for cloud storage and start motion detection. Customize in settings to start 24/7 recording. Simple and secure!
RECEIVE ALERT - Receive an alert immediately when an intruder is detected, the kids arrive home from school, or your elderly relatives are moving about their day. Play back event recordings from the cloud storage.
SAVE MONEY - Don't buy an expensive IP camera. Put that older android device back to work. Use WardenCam to transform your spare device to the most advanced web surveillance camera for free.
1. INSTANT SETUP: Log in with a gmail account. Link to Dropbox space. No router configuration required. Start protecting the ones you care in 60 seconds
2. ACCESS ANYWHERE: Receive live video, audio, event alert, and DVR capture anywhere with internet service
3. MOTION DETECTION: Once camera module is armed, app automatically records motion event video to the cloud server and sends mobile and email alerts for the user. Robust algorithm you can trust
4. TWO-WAY AUDIO: Talk while watching the live streaming. Send voice to the camera device. Prevent a negtive action before it ever happens
5. DROPBOX INTEGRATION: Video logs and event logs are uploaded to Dropbox 24/7 accessible from all mobile and desktop platforms. With power cable connected and screen turned off, DVR function can run forever
6. VIDEO REPLAY: DVR and motion capture recordings can be played natively within the app. Users can directly manage the Dropbox folder such as deleting contents within the app
How to test:
The best way is to create a new gmail account. If you use your existing account and have a sign in problem, please refer to this link http://support.google.com/mail?p=client_login
This app always works at your private network. Try at your own network first. Some public network, such as the cooperate, university network, or publicly shared WiFi may block logging. Please enable "public port" in settings. If there is still logging issues, please contact our technical support email@example.com
It is time to stop paying for extra hardware/monthly fee and start using your android phone as a serious surveillance device for FREE with unlimited applications, home security, babe monitor, pet monitor, spy camera, entertainment/prank......
This is a free version comes with 24 trial hours. Email the developer if you need more hours for free.
If you like to use the app for 24/7 surveillance, please upgrade to premium version with one single payment. See details in "User Guide".
GMIC 2013 appAttack TOP10
Follow us on facebook to get more user tips from developer!
key words: motion detection, find my phone, spy camera, hiden camera, motion detector, home surveillance, cloud dvr, webofcam, dropcam, icamspy, tinycam, IVideon, IP webcam, wificam, ip cam, web cam, hiden cam, high definition video, audio surveillance, kid monitor, baby monitor, pet monitor, secret recorder, ADT, Athome
Now 1CH mode can zoom in.(android verions 2.2.x to newest version)
Support 1CH, 4CH, 9CH, 16CH display mode.
Now android version 2.2 above have new feature, push notification and message center.
Press menu button at DVR listview to add, edit or delete device.
Select and click DVR name to connect and show.
Press menu button at DVR view to switch High Quality or Low Quality mode, audio on/off, ptz controll on/off(single channel mode), and playback.
Scroll left to switch to next channel(1CH mode) or next page (4CH or 9CH or 16CH mode).
Scroll right to switch to previous channel(1CH mode) or previous page (4CH or 9CH or 16CH mode).
Double click to switch 1CH/Multi CH mode.
Press menu key to select multi ch mode(4CH, 9CH, 16CH).
Tap screen to show/hide Relay control.
Mobiscope Cloud is compatible with hundreds of popular network cameras out of the box and it DOESN’T REQUIRE ANY ADDITIONAL HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE FOR YOUR COMPUTER – all you need is Mobiscope app on your smartphone or tablet. With Mobiscope Cloud you’ll have professional video surveillance solution up and running in under 5 minutes!
What’s in Android app?
- Automatic configuration of hundreds of popular network cameras
- Live video viewing
- Motion detection alerts delivered with instant notifications
- Up to 1 month of secure and backed up cloud video storage
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) with graphical events timeline
- Simultaneous access from multiple Android devices
Mobiscope Cloud is available for any Android device, as well as for any iOS smartphone or tablet, and in any web browser. There are dozens of situations where Mobiscope Cloud comes in handy – baby or nanny (or even pet!) monitor, front door camera or (pssst) spy cam.
Want to know more? Visit mobiscopecloud.com or tweet at us: @mobiscope
Video Surveillance in Your Mobile phone
This client allows users to view and control their DVR.
Mobile phone for Android compatible.
Unlimited video on cellular and WIFI.
Support MultiChannel video encoder.
Support Remote Playback.
Support device configuration parameters.
Support for IP address and dynamic domain name access(do not contain http://).
Support snapshot management.
Support for authentication.
Support for Pan, Tilt, & Zoom control.
Direct stream connection. without any third party server transfer.
Snapshot capability (while viewing live stream) to save to your local photo gallery.
Support for landscape and portrait mode.
Ability to change framerate and bitrate as desired for internal and remote users.
If you are experiencing a problem with either our products or services, then feel free to contact our support team.
Combined with our state-of-the-art DVR and camera solutions, this app lets you watch your home or business from anywhere in the world. Give yourself complete peace of mind wherever you are.
- Easily view live video feeds from any camera
- Multi-screen live video mode
- Multi-screen playback with different DVRs and Cameras
- Finger touch Pan, tilt, zoom control options for PTZ cameras
- Remote control of local configuration
- Easy access to stored video and snapshots
- Free of charge
You can only monitor live cameras with the mobile viewer. PTZ control, search and other features will be supported soon in the next releases.
Note that you may need to install latest versions of software (since 2012-07-13 for NVR 2.8 / DVR 2.7 / DVR 2.6 versions) on NVR / DVR devices to connect with the mobile viewer.
1. Device management
2. Live video monitering remotely
3. Remote Video playback: PTZ control, audio control, snapshot
4. Local video playback
5. System configuration
sDVR Viewer works with the following DVRs:
H, R, SDVR - Series
The app is guaranteed on Android v2.2 or later.
sDVR Viewer lets you remotely monitor and control your video security system over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your Android device.
It includes following functions.
- View up to 16 cameras at one location.
- Monitor multiple locations from one app.
- View in portrait or landscape mode.
- Max. 4 channels can be selected to display split screen.
- Single or split screen display. (To change from split screen to full screen, just tap the display twice. Single tapping the display again returns to split screen.)
There are multiple versions of Qvis Viewer. Please review the Features list and purchase the one right for your needs.
• Use Favorites to keep an unlimited number of DVR logins and network info
• Flick left or right to switch between cameras or
• Select cameras by thumbnail image or camera name
• Full screen single camera and
• Arbitrary camera arrangement in an unlimited number of 2x2 layouts
• Name and keep an unlimited number of camera layouts
• Single touch switches between HD and regular video quality
• Zoom in/out using standard pinch gestures
• Pan around during zoom by dragging video
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Video stream automatically adapts to available cellular bandwidth
• Every feature available over both cellular and WiFi networks
• Full playback including fast forward, rewind, stop, single step, ...
• PTZ camera control using standard pinch and drag gestures
Compatible Qvis DVRs: Discovery, LX Apollo and LX Zeus series; Atlantis HD; Avalon HD; and Cyborg/T4.
• Atlantis, Avalon, Eden, Eldorado & Shangri-La - Discovery models
• LX HDRT, LX ProDC, LX ProLite, LX Zeus & LX Zeus HD - LX models
• Atlantis HD & Avalon HD - HD models
• CTPro, Cyborg, T4 & Terminator - Pro models
Ports: Use media port, default = 34567, not mobile port, for all but Pro models. For Pro models use mobile port, default = 50000.
Supported products : Sentry PC-DVR(2010-12-17 or above), Sentry HD-SDI DVR, IP Camera (IP101), Network Video Server (NVS101)
* IP101and NVS101 support WiFi connection only.
More from developer
MPEG4 & H.264 Model supported
Default password 1111
Network bug fixed.
*Rarely connection may not be established on certain 3G and 4G mobile network provider
-If your smart phone and the DVR is old version model, then please search “mviewer” from Playstore and reinstall the application for better use.
-Please note that the setup should be made again after reinstalling the application.