Only good for inventory Want to stream line day to day jobs. Works great for inventory.. UT that's about it. Not able to use prep inventory and we use that 7 days a week. Would be nice to be able to use this app more then Wednesday inventory. All the reports it shows are ones we would not need "on the fly" for my situation. Disappointed. .
Add pars to inv./Back button Please add storage location pars to the inventory lines, they can be used to add liquor tares or any number you need to reference during inventory. Android back button does not work with this app. Thanks
All is good! This is an update, I had an issue with the app stopping all the time. They reached out and fixed whatever bug I had in it. Love the desktop and now getting to love the app more. Good job Ctuit!
Stopped working Stopped working. Error message says it crashed. Doing so repeatedly. Love using this. Please fix.
I love this app! It makes doing things so much faster and easier!
Great but Manger log not I don't know if I'm the only one that tried to write manager log notes with this app. But it is terrible you can't backspace you can delete some times and when you can it jumps back to the top of the log. It's really annoying
- Reports have been added. You can run the POS Sales Report, Consolidated Pmix, and Payroll Report.
- Inventory enhancements: Added the ability to search for an Inventory Item by name or with barcode scanner.
- AP Module has been added. You can review, post, and ask questions for invoices and batches.
- Added support for the Android Back button
- Ctuit Schedules shift trade approvals have been improved.
- Fix for Ctuit Schedule Approval Notifications