This application contains SMS Banking facility of more than 20+ leading Banks in India.
This is the application where you can get SMS Banking facility of multiple Banks in one place.
Application Never save any information of any User or any Account related information.
Itss very Secure application for SMS Banking.
Using this application you can get ATM's,Bank's Nears to you
Using this application you can request to your Bank to get your Bank account related information also you can recharge your Mobile or DTH also it provide various options like
#-Bank balance inquiry
#-Credit Card Payment due
#-History of last few transactions
#-Mobile recharge DTH recharge
and so on...
Above list differs as per the Banks
BANK LIST (23 Banks):-
Bank of Baroda
Central Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of India
Punjab National Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
1) No need of Internet connection to know your details about Bank account related data.
2) It is very handy and useful when you want to know your Bank Account related information when you dont have ATM card in your pocket, or no ATM machine nears to you to check Bank related data or no Internet connection to check details through Online Banking.
3) Application contains 15+ leading Indian Banks at one place so no need of download SMS Banking application of various banks in phone only one app is sufficient.
4) User need not to remember SMS Banking Number and Keywords provided by Bank.
5) It never save any information of any user or Bank its Total 100% secure to use.
6) Application is password protected so no one can use application without knowing of its password.
7) Offline application
1) To use this application User's Mobile number must registered with concern Bank ,for registration please contact with your Bank (Ask them How to register for SMS Banking Facility?).
2) User must use same Mobile number inside the Mobile (where this Application going to install) which is registered to the Bank for SMS Banking.
New version contains
1) 5 new bank added as per user demand
these are as follow
-Indian Overseas Bank
-SBH (State Bank of Hyderabad)
2) Tackled Small bugs from application
ICICI Bank iMobile is a breakthrough innovation in banking where practically all Internet banking transactions can now be simply done on mobiles phones.
Easy, convenient and secure to use, iMobile offers a wide range of banking and informational services to make banking convenient for you, iMobile lets you transfer funds, pay bills; book travel such as airline tickets, train tickets and bus tickets. Our customers can also buy movie tickets; can recharge prepaid mobile and DTH; locate an ATM, and also do lot more while on the go.
The application covers Savings bank, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts.
iMobile is the fastest way for Bill Pay. ICICI Bank offers Mobile Banking facility free of charge to customers. This mobile banking application also allows customers to transfer money using IMPS (Inter Bank Mobile Payment Service). iMobile has simplified mobile payments and mobile banking as never before. iMobile is a step towards Mobile Money and Mobile Wallets.
Download ICICI Bank Mobile Banking application for doing Financial and Non-financial Transactions. For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
List of supported banks.
American express bank
Bank of baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharastra
Catholic syrian bank
Indian Overseas Bank
ING Vysya Bank
State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
State bank of Hyderabad
State bank of india
State bank of patiala
State Bank of Travancore
Union Bank of india
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
• Check account balances and transactions
• Schedule and manage payments
• Transfer money between accounts or Pay Anyone
• Schedule and pay bills with BPAY ®
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia or one of our Global Alliance Partners’ ATMs when overseas
• Reset your password instantly with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• View and save eStatements
• Landscape view
Mobile Banking gives you the same great security features as Online Banking. Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
• Open a savings or transaction account within 60 seconds
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators)
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Global ATM locator - ideal for when travelling overseas. Save on ATM fees by using Westpac's ATM Global Alliance locator to find the nearest Barclays, BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America or ScotiaBank ATM and more.
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Or call technical support on: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
1. This service is only available for Westpac Australia customers. Westpac New Zealand customers should visit https://sec.westpac.co.nz/mobile on their mobile.
2. Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
3. The research and share trading service is only available to Westpac Online Investing customers. To apply, visit westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting. Online investing through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221 AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930 AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, this information is directed to and available for Australian residents only. You should read the Financial Services Guide ("FSG"), which is available at westpac.com.au/OnlineInvesting.
4. Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
5. Optimised for Android version 2.3.3 and above on Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, HTC 1, HTC 1X, Nexus 4
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
Features for Personal Customers
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments
- Pay bills to established payees
- Send money to people by simply using their email address or mobile phone number
- Transfer funds among Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks by simply taking a picture of the front and back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank banking offices and ATMs
Features for Business Customers
- View account balances (prior day closing ledger and current day available)
- Initiate internal transfers
- Approve wire transfers
** Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. However, you must have a web-enabled cell or smart phone to use Mobile Banking. You may incur and are responsible for any charges assessed by your mobile service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
The application may be used by Customers who have purchased products from the following packages:
- Individual Customer: Standard, Comfort, Comfort Direct, Premium, Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen or Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen Diamond
- Company: Złoty, Srebrny, Platynowy, Walutowy, Terminalowy, Oszczędnościowy, R-Direct
Mobilny Bank may also be used by Corporate Customers to view their products.
The application is available in two languages - Polish and English.
• CURRENT BALANCE INDICATOR – indicator shows current account balance before logging in. Information is presented as a percentage
• ACCOUNTS - balance, history, operation details, sending SMS with account number
• TRANSFERS – transfers to defined recipients, between owns accounts, domestic payments
• CARDS - debit and credit cards, including list of uncollected and rejected credit card operations; ability to restrict credit or debit card, card details and many more
• LOANS – information about loans
• DEPOSITS – deposit offer, opening new deposit and details
• CURRENCIES - currency rates and history of exchange rates
• R-DEALER - FX transactions, exchange transactions
• PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• MOBILE TOP-UP
• RAIFFEISEN POLBANK BRANCHES’ and ATM’s locator.
Contact with Call Center or Personal Advisor (Premium Banking and Private Banking)
Please note that this functionality applies to Individual customers. The functionality for Small Business and Corporate Clients can be viewed in the demo available after installing the application.
Mobile Bank is a completely secure solution.
• access password-protected,
• encrypted data transmission,
• no sensitive data stored in the phone memory
• transactions are accepted with one-time password,
• resistance to phishing.
Download Mobilny Bank and discover all the options in the application demo. Ask your local branch about availability in your country.
You can check account balances, review recent account activity and transfer money between accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BankMuscat Mobile Banking offers different ways to access your accounts: By downloading the Mobile App for the Andoird®.
It offers you greater choice about how you make payments. You can pay anyone straight to their email address or mobile number. Or if you prefer the old school bank account number method, you can still do that, too. You can pay your Facebook friends or Trade Me won items. You can even pay for online purchases at participating merchants. Pay anyone you like, anywhere you are, any time you want.
Plus there are plenty of other great features. ‘Quick Balance’ lets you view up to three designated account balances without logging in. And when you do have to log in the optional 5-digit PIN makes it faster. There’s an ATM & Branch locator plus Transfers, Bill Payments, Foreign Exchange rates, the ability to manage your credit card limit or pay off your home, personal or business loan faster, all from your smartphone.
To use the ASB Mobile app, you need to be registered for FastNet Classic (ASB internet banking) and NetCode. Please call 0800 MOB BANK (0800 662 226) to register for either. It’s free to use the ASB Mobile app, but your usual data costs and standard FastNet Classic transaction and service charges will apply.
Downloading of this app is subject to the ASB Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions:
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
Install the application on your Android to:
- Access your account, balances and transactions
- View checks images
- Access account statement*
- Perform account transfers
- Search for Branches and ATMs
- Perform stop payments
* Requires downloading a PDF Reader application