Cash transfer based programming (CTP) is an effective and flexible way to support people affected by emergencies, maintaining their dignity and choice, while fostering local economies. CTP includes all forms of cash and voucher-based assistance.
The Cash in Emergencies Toolkit has been devised by the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement as a means to make tools, practical guidance and minimum standards easily accessible to staff and volunteers. The toolkit should inform and guide the implementation of CTP, to improve the quality of CTP at the different phases of the project cycle.
The mobile application provides access to all tools, template and guidance in the Cash in Emergencies Toolkit and offers the additional following features:
- Embedded project management tool called the 'Critical Path' helps users navigate the Toolkit by highlighting key activities and documentation, and allows for the annotation, tracking and sharing of operational progress
- Introductory video to explain the Critical Path concept and Toolkit Mobile App
- Ability to highlight and track tools as 'Critical' to your operation
- Available completely offline with the option to export and share portions or the entirety of the Toolkit
- Available in English, Spanish, French and Arabic
Access content from the Cash Toolkit and track operational progress with a brand new project management tool! Available in four languages and accessible offline.