Use this essential tool to keep your pets safe during emergency situations and to store vital pet records for your cat or dog. This free app from the ASPCA shows you exactly how to search for a lost pet and provides information on making life-saving decisions in the event of severe weather or a natural disaster. You will also be able to take weekly actions to help pets in need across the country!
App uses and benefits:
• Receive a personalized lost pet recovery kit, including step-by-step instructions on how to search for a lost dog or a lost cat in a variety of circumstances.
• Build a lost pet digital flyer that can be shared instantly on your social media channels.
• Access critical advice and preparedness tips – even without data connectivity – to ensure pet safety before, during, and after a major storm or natural disaster.
• Store and manage critical health information by creating pet records – including microchip number, vet info, vaccination history, and medical details.
• Easily email pet records and medical information to pet sitters or veterinarians.
• Take action and advocate for animals in need around the country.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.