Be prepared for any hazard. The official IFRC Hazards App gives you instant access to the information you need to know to prepare for and respond to the impact of these hazards. Through an alert system feature you can receive official watches and warnings from alerting agencies. The Hazards app allows you to prepare your homes and family for disasters, find help, and let others know you are safe.
Currently supported by the following Red Cross and Red Crescent national societies or regions: Argentina, Belize, Caribbean, Indonesia, Iraq, Italy, Kazakhstan, Myanmar, Philippines and Vietnam.
• Receive geo-targeted notifications for a range of hazards, including hurricane, earthquake, flood, winter weather, tsunami, and tornado.
• Monitor your current location and 5 others, including location of friends and family.
• Practical and useful preparedness information for a range of hazards.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at any time, even without cellular or WiFi connection.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and colleagues.
• Toolkit with additional features e.g. flashlight, strobe, and alarm.
Localized content available in 11 languages: Arabic, English, Flemish (Dutch), Bahasa Indonesian, Italian, Kazakh, Kurdish - Kirmaji, Myanmarian, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese.
(Content available in locally used languages for each Red Cross or Red Crescent National Society)
Developed by the Global Disaster Preparedness Center (GDPC) and available from the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies (IFRC).
For users in the following countries, please note that these Red Cross/Red Crescent national societies have published their own separate apps with location-specific content: Canada, Mexico, New Zealand, United Kingdom and United States of America.