Best and Unique converter in the market.
-Need working internet connection
-Fastest converter in the market
-Easily share the converted files
-Simple and user friendly interface
How to use:
-Set the default output file location
-Browse the file to be converted
-Long click on the file name & choose the ‘Convert to PowerPoint’ option
-PPT file will be created in few seconds
Note: Works best with Wi-Fi connection
Keywords: PowerPoint, PPT, PDF, Converter, Fast
Office: Presentations Mobile is the only presentation program for Android that lets you open, edit, and save all your PowerPoint files while preserving all formatting and content. It displays your presentations exactly like they look on your PC, even including sound, animations, and slide transitions.
► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and OneDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from Office: Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
Office: Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using Office: Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- Microsoft Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel, only plain cell values), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- Microsoft Office 97 formats: .doc (Word, plain text extraction only)
- PDF (experimenal on Android 4.4 and lower, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
In-app purchases can be used to upgrade to the full version.
Ad-supported version. Permissions required for displaying the ads.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
*Users now receive 2GBs of free cloud storage!*
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device. Its features include:
- Create and edit Word documents, Powerpoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheet files
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints over Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Edit office files shared with you
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode that can be used to take and add pictures to the document / Insert and play video clips
- Desktop client: Download the desktop client for more free storage and drag and drop files into your Polaris cloud from your desktop.
- Fast and convenient document upload/download from desktop
- Compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, and Excel, as well as Adobe PDF (doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, pdf, txt, hwp)
-Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
- (Premium Feature) Increased security options for password protecting the application
- (Premium Feature) Increased storage space to 100GB
- Add and edit header, footer, endnote, and footnote
- Ruler available
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, and titles
- 34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide
-Change timing or interface of slide changes
- 24different templates
-20 2D/3D charts
-173 different shapes
-More than 300 functions and automatic data calculation
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing and presenting
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
다보여스마트는 스마트폰에서 보기 힘들었던 모든 문서와 이미지파일, 음악관련(악보)을 쉽고 빠르게 열람 할 수 있게 합니다.
이동 중에 중요한 업무상 문서를 열람해야 하나요? 다보여스마트가 도와드리겠습니다.
다보여스마트가 있다면 걱정하지 마십시요. 가지고 계신 스마트폰에서 몇 번의 터치 만으로 모든 문서의 내용을 바로 열람하고 확인할 수 있습니다. 다보여스마트는 움직이는 오피스입니다.
[다보여 주요 기능]
● 스마트폰에서 문서의 내용( 스마트폰 파일, 문서, 첨부문서, 첨부파일)을 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
● 다양한 형태의 문서를 지원합니다. (한컴오피스, MS오피스, Adobe PDF, 훈민정음 등)
● 스마트폰에서 기본적인 text파일(txt, java, c, sql등등), 이미지파일 보기기능을 지원합니다.( 텍뷰, 소설뷰 )
● 스마트폰에서 text파일에 대한 읽어주기 기능을 지원합니다.(TTS 기능활용)
● 스마트폰에서 볼 수 없는 이미지파일도 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
● 현존하는 대부분의 이미지타입을 지원합니다. (AI,PSD,TIFF,JPEG2000,DWG(예정),DICOM 등)
● 이메일에 첨부된 문서의 내용을 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
● 스마트폰에 저장된 문서의 내용을 바로 볼 수 있습니다.
● 열람한 문서는 '열어 본 문서'로 관리 됩니다.
● '열어 본 문서'는 내폰에 보관하기 기능을 이용하여 어느곳에서나 열람할수 있습니다.
● 파일탐색기 풀 기능을 내장하고 있습니다.
● 카카오톡을 통해 문서의 내용을 서로 공유하고 전달할 수 있습니다.
● 문서 열람을 위한 각종 편의기능을 풀 지원 합니다.
● 한글뷰어, 엑셀뷰어, 파워포인트뷰어, pdf뷰어, 이미지뷰어, AI뷰어
● All document viewer, document preview
[대표 지원 파일]
● 한컴오피스 한글 - hwp, hwt
● MS 워드(word) - doc, dot, docx, dotx, docm, dotm
● MS 엑셀(excel) - xls, xlt, xlsx, xltx, xlsm, xltm
● MS 파워포인트(powerpoint) - ppt, pot, pptx, potx, pptm, potm, pps, ppsx, ppsm
● MS 비지오(visio) - vsd
● MS 프로젝트(project) - mpp (예정)
● 정음 Global(훈민정음) - gul
● Adobe Acrobat - pdf
● XML paper specification - xps (예정)
● Adobe Illustrator - ai
● Adobe Photoshop - psd
● Autodesk AutoCAD - dwg (예정)
● Tagged Image File Format - tiff
● JPEG-2000 JP2 File Format - jp2
● DICOM(Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) - dcm
● 이제 MIDI 악보를 스마트폰에서 볼 수 있습니다.
● nwc (NoteWorthy Composer File)
● kar (Karaoke MIDI File) 가라오케
● rmi (RMID MIDI File)
● mid / midi (MIDI File)
● 그 외 500 여종 이미지 형식 지원
● "다보여"에 대한 궁금한 사항 또는 개선해야할 점들이 있으시면 email@example.com으로 언제든지 문의하여 주시기 바랍니다.
● "다보여"를 사용하시다 문제가 발생했을 경우 사용하시는 단말기 종류와 OS버젼 등을 firstname.lastname@example.org로 알려 주시면 빠른 대응 하도록 하겠습니다.
연관 검색어: 다보여, 한컴, 리디, 전자책, e북, 이북, 책, ebook, 카카오, 네이버, 다음, 싸이월드, 푸딩, 구글, 마이피플, 네이트온, 아스트로, 도돌, hwp, hwp뷰어, pdf, pdf뷰어, 뷰어,한컴뷰어,도서, tif뷰어, tiff뷰어, ai, ai뷰어, 파일탐색기, 파일관리자, 악보
OliveOfficePremium is a software suite for Android devices that enables you to view and edit Microsoft Word(doc/docx),
Excel(xls/xlsx) and PowerPoint(ppt/pptx) files.
In addition,it inherits the function of viewing portable document file(pdf) and compiled help manual(chm) from
Our product can be downloaded and used completely free of charge.
More features will be revealed in later versions.
If you only want to view the files,please download "OliveOfficeBasic" version which is optimzed for viewing.
For any questions about this software,please send email to email@example.com.
We are very pleased to accept your feedback and suggestion at any time
*Create,open and edit Microsoft Word documents
*View and edit rich text formatting:bold,italics,underline,font size
*Select a text range to edit
*View images and tables
*Edit texts in tables
*Save documents with Save/SaveAs
*Copy, cut and paste text
*File support:.DOC and .DOCX
*Create,open and edit Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
*Edit single cell contents
*Select multiple cell ranges for formatting:bold,italics,underline,fontsize and cell background color
*Navigate between worksheets inside a single spreadsheet
*Easily change formula inputs and dynamically recalculate
*Add and delete one column/row
*Save spreadsheets with Save/SaveAs
*Copy, cut and paste single cell content
*File support:.XLS and .XLSX
*Create,open Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and edit slide text content
*View presentations:images,autoshapes and rich text formatting:bold,italics,underline,font size
*Easily navigate slides with Previous/Next
*Save presentations with Save/SaveAs
*File support:.PPT and .PPTX
*Open PDF files
*Quick navigation with Go To Page
*Open CHM files
*Open MHT files
Localized in English,French,Korean,Chinese,Japanese,Deutsch
OpenDocument Reader allows you to read your ODF (OpenDocument Format) documents wherever you are. In the bus on your way to school? No problem! With OpenDocument Reader you can read and search through your documents in a very clean and simple way. Is there just one last typo left to fix in your document? It now supports modification of documents too! Fast, simple and well integrated.
You can start reading your documents from within other apps. Supported apps include...
- Google Drive
- lots of other apps
“ODF” is the format used by office suites like OpenOffice and LibreOffice. Text documents (.odt), as well as spreadsheets (.ods) and also presentations (.odp) are supported, including support for complex formatting and embedded images. Graphs are no problem either. If you want to secure your data you can even open password-protected documents.
This app is open-source. We are not affiliated with OpenOffice, LibreOffice or similar.
In order to buy ourselves some food, ads are shown while using this app. Bearing with them is highly appreciated!