If you can add the total to the purchased list as well that would be great, this way we can see how much we spent for the purchased list. I will be waiting for that feature, Thanks
Click-through text Great idea, but lacks the one thing I was looking for, which is to be able to click-through links to the store/page that has the product you are after. At the moment you can't even highlight the text in the comments section, so that takes out the option of using the inbuilt highlight and google function :(
Great Idea, and Almost There! This App is exactly what I'm looking for, but it's not executing it's main function yet... To share it effectively with your loved ones. It has such a great way to display it with a photo and notes, but when I share it with someone, it only shares text. Please implement a function where you can sync your lists with your loved ones, so that they can check your lists anytime, without having to ask you to send it to them. It adds to the surprise, instead of just telling them one thing. Maybe use Dropbox?
A-MA-ZANG It works amazingly, it provides everything you would need expept quantity but you can have every thing else. Also another flaw is you have to put everything in a catagory and you cannot make your own catagories.
Nice app. Some tweaks needed. A quantity option would be great! Both when adding items on the list and marking as purchased would benefit from having the option to select wheather all was bought or just a part of it.
Why can't i click urls / links writed in description... If this will be available 5 stars
- Fixed: On some devices the expand indicator for categories could be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Performing an internet search from the context menu in the items list screen would create an incorrect search phrase.
- Fixed: Possible crash when resuming the edit category screen.
- Changed: Performance improvements.
- Changed: Performing an internet search for an item will now open the default browser on the device and now uses Amazon to perform the search query.
A fascinating shopping experience designed for time and money savvy people.