Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
Manage your Minecraft servers using any android device with this handy app !
The application allows admins of JSONapi enabled servers or servers using the McMyAdmin wrapper to control and interact with their Minecraft servers on any android V3 and above devices.
Optimise for either tablet or handset layouts
Manage multiple server connections via JSONApi and/or McMyadmin
View current server details
View online and offline server players
Change players server roles (OP/Whitelist/Banned/Game mode)
Inspect and interact with players inventory
View Dynmap (if installed/running)
Interactive Chat and Console
Calladmin command and chat notifications
Minecraft item Database
Support and a full list of features for this application can be found at WWW.GEEWIZTECH.COM.
Feel free to join our test server at minecraft.geewiztech.com
JSONApi infomation and links at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jsonapi/
McMyAdmin information at http://www.mcmyadmin.com/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
You can take control of a remote computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. This way, you can always watch what your students are doing and help them if needed. This turns the application into powerful classroom monitoring and classroom management software.
Several tools allow you to turn off, restart, lock, hibernate.... remote computers with one click.
Starting a program or showing a webpage on remote computers is easy.
You can see which applications are running on remote computers and stop them on all computers at once if needed.
Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few taps.
Application provides you with a live picture of the remote computer screens. The live screen (due to some optimizations) does not use a high bandwidth, but even when the lower network bandwidth is required the refresh interval can be adjusted.
The remote computers' screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
Before you can start controlling remote computers you need to install an agent on a remote computer. You can find an agent and detailed instructions here:
Lifeboat servers allow Minecraft: Pocket Edition players to compete in multi-player tournaments.
Owners of the Lifeboat+ app can see their statistics in these tournaments, and unlock additional functionality. The owners can unlock special status, which gives them competitive advantages.
- Individual statistics and leaderboards
- Upgrades page allows for extension of the game
- Get help with how to use the Lifeboat servers
- Manage your account
- View a server list to play with your friends
With MineSkins: Skins for Minecraft PE you can apply 1000 most popular awesome skins for Minecraft! Apply them in just one tap and play right away!
You can watch and rotate a 3D-model with selected skin before you apply it! Then just click "Apply" and you are all set!
Please note, BlockLauncher is needed (regular or pro) for this app to work!
MineSkins offers best Minecraft skins. Enjoy and share with your friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
The editor window floats right above your screen so it truly feels like it is INTEGRATED right into Minecraft PE!
Never again will you have to switch apps every time you want to give yourself a diamond sword to kill of those obnoxious creepers!!!
With this Inventory Editor app, you can give yourself virtually limitless items, shining new armor, even eggs to spawn animals to create a farm! You even now have the ability to give yourself item packs! Like a diamond armor set, or Gold Tools!
Here is a list of the features provided by this app:
+ A very clean and simple UI
+ Selecting new items is a breeze!!
+ Add Item
+ Give yourself 255 of any item!!!
+ Replicate an Item
+ Repair a tool
+ Repair ALL tools
+ Delete an item
+ Clear your inventory
+ Make time day
+ Make time night
+ Easy way to choose which item you want to edit! Just put it in the first spot in your inventory's hot bar!
+ No need to search through a long list of items!!!
Please note: This app will only work on Survival Worlds. Also, it is not meant for multi-player worlds, but it will work on them as long as the person editing his inventory IS the host.
*This app is not Minecraft, nor is it affiliated with Minecraft or Mojang in any way.
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
- Default skin
- Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
- Random online skins
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
- Color wheel
- Eye dropper
- Moving tools
- Zoom in/out tools
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
- Front view
- Back view
- Left view
- Right view
- Top view
- Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Export to BlockLauncher
- Export to your gallery
- Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Browser (Although you can still use it as an option)
Skin Browser for Minecraft let you browse more than 20,000 skins online and install them directly to all Minecraft platforms.
Here are what Skin Browser for Minecraft can do for you:
1. Browse a huge online database of Minecraft skins. More than 20,000 skins are available.
2. Select each skin, rotate, and turn on/off hat to see if you like it.
3. Apply/Install skins that you like directly to:
- Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Minecraft PC Edition
4. Save your favourite Minecraft skins to Gallery.
5. Email awesome Minecraft skins to your friends.
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Browser for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
DesnoGuns comes with a custom user interface for each weapon and an advanced weapon system including things like ammunations and unique crafting recipes for each weapon.
More than 40 weapons are included in the mod. Everything from handguns to massive rocket launchers and handheld throwable items like grenades and molotovs.
How to get a weapon and use it?
First of you need to craft a weapon. Most of the weapons are crafted with redstone, iron ingots and gunpowder and the specific ammo based on what weapon you want to craft.
Different weapons use different user interfaces. For example, with one button on each side of the screen you can choose whether to shoot or to aim. Exactly how each weapon works is quite self-explanatory in-game and that’s one of the clear advantages with the mod.
IDs & Crafting Recipes
DesnoGuns Info (456) – 1 Wood
Knife (432) – 3 Iron Ingots
Parachute (433) – 3 Wool + 3 Strings
Medical Kit (434) – 3 Mushrooms + 2 Apples
Grenade (453) – 4 Iron Ingots + 1 Gunpowder
Fragment Grenade (454) – 4 Grenades
Molotov (455) – 8 Glass + 1 Gunpowder
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
★★Normally you pay 0.99 or 1.99 for one server, here you get over 60 servers and network tools for this low price!★★
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's, start/stop rules and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permissions for receiving and sending SMS are for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. And if rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★Change your device to a NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
★★Remote control support!★★
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin and more)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- SIP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Useful for penetration testing, IT specialists, students and more!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
This is the premium version of the initial app.
PocketCraft Premium will be updated more frequently than the free version.
Premium will also get better UI updates in the future.
When entering the Minecraft server IP address be sure NOT to enter the port the minecraft server is running on in the ip address. Make sure the port you specify is the one you set in the config for Bukkit Remote Server Admin.
*To Update Make Sure You Replace Both App and Jar! Update Is For Both App And Plugin!
*Color Codes Now Work Properly
*Any Problems With New Update Contact Me At: email@example.com
Run your Minecraft server from anywhere using your android phone or tablet. This app allows for direct access to commands and the server console just like being on your computer. This app is great if you run a public server 24/7 and need to monitor and control it constantly, you want to let your friends play on your Minecraft server while your away but still watch them, or if you only have one monitor on your computer and want to watch the server console while playing. This app is essential for anyone who wants to run there server away from their computer.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download the plugin and put it in your Bukkit server's plugins folder
2. Restart or Reload your server
3. Edit the config file to your preferences(Password, Port, etc...)
4. Type "ra reload" on your server console or "/ra reload" in game
5. Set up port forwarding on your wireless router for the port you set in the config to your computer(Default: 4444)
6. Install this app on your phone
7. Log in to your server from your phone(Using the same ip players use to connect to your server, and the port and password you set up earlier)
8. All Done! You can now control your Bukkit server from your phone or tablet!
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org