Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
Minecraft Admin is an amazing mobile tool for remote Minecraft server administration. Be the administrator of your server even when you aren't there!
- You can remotely view online players to control and administrate them.
- View the map in real-time using any mapping plugin of your choice.
- Manage plugins with ease.
- Keep a list of all the servers you connect to and quickly log into any of them to start managing.
- Support for the latest version of bukkit.
- Support for Android 2.2 through Android 4.2.
- Usernames and passwords are encrypted when sent for your security.
- Remotely restart the server.
- Many more to come!
For certain features to work, you MUST have the latest version of the plugin.
Note: This application requires the server plugin, free (found here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/files/) and bukkit, which is free (found here: http://bukkit.org).
The Bukkit page for this plugin is here: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mcadmin-minecraft-admin/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
Please visit http://www.marsenterprises.org/ for information on getting the Bukkit plugin and instructions on how to use.
Lifeboat servers allow Minecraft: Pocket Edition players to compete in multi-player tournaments.
Owners of the Lifeboat+ app can see their statistics in these tournaments, and unlock additional functionality. The owners can unlock special status, which gives them competitive advantages.
- Individual statistics and leaderboards
- Upgrades page allows for extension of the game
- Get help with how to use the Lifeboat servers
- Manage your account
- View a server list to play with your friends
Create a server directly on your Android device, extend its features and manage it easily using plugins. Open it to the internet and play with your friends!
In collaboration with MrARM, the PocketMine Team brings you the official PocketMine-MP for Android. Manage your server with a specially designed interface, or use the normal console and even modify server properties.
In case you would need access the server files, just use any file manager, and navigate to /sdcard/PocketMine. All PocketMine-MP files are stored here.
This app and the PocketMine Team are not affiliated with Minecraft nor Mojang
Source code published in https://github.com/PocketMine/PocketMine-Android
With MineSkins: Skins for Minecraft PE you can apply 1000 most popular awesome skins for Minecraft! Apply them in just one tap and play right away!
You can watch and rotate a 3D-model with selected skin before you apply it! Then just click "Apply" and you are all set!
Please note, BlockLauncher is needed (regular or pro) for this app to work!
MineSkins offers best Minecraft skins. Enjoy and share with your friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
For tinkerers, the application is open sourced here: https://github.com/Xlythe/MinecraftClock
All rights to Minecraft belong to Mojang. This app and Mojang have no connection.
Manage your Minecraft servers using any android device with this handy app !
The application allows admins of JSONapi enabled servers or servers using the McMyAdmin wrapper to control and interact with their Minecraft servers on any android V3 and above devices.
Optimise for either tablet or handset layouts
Manage multiple server connections via JSONApi and/or McMyadmin
View current server details
View online and offline server players
Change players server roles (OP/Whitelist/Banned/Game mode)
Inspect and interact with players inventory
View Dynmap (if installed/running)
Interactive Chat and Console
Calladmin command and chat notifications
Minecraft item Database
Support and a full list of features for this application can be found at WWW.GEEWIZTECH.COM.
Feel free to join our test server at minecraft.geewiztech.com
JSONApi infomation and links at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jsonapi/
McMyAdmin information at http://www.mcmyadmin.com/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
This application give you hints about enchantments, based on the minecraft wiki.
You can ask for enchantments on a selected item with a given level, and this application. will tell you what's the probability of having each of enchantments available.
You can also select an enchantment and an item. Then, it will give you probabilities of having enchantments on a specified item, for each experience level from 1 to 30.
Outputs are computed from samples, by simulating the way Minecraft enchants objects. So, result may change between two uses, but not by a huge factor.
ELEMENTAL CREEPERS !!
MOBS THAT DON'T DESPAWN!!
3 NEW ORES!!!!
Over 100 mobs!!!
Name tags! !
Watch the video to learn how to install
this is not fake a virus or anything bad!!!
To use this mod you need the following
And this app!!
After the installation, launch Torque Pro and click on the RacingMeter icon.
This is a highly customizable Racing digital dash including live telemetry, power meter, accelerations measurements, shift lights, gear estimation, HUD and much more...
Support: Should you experience issues, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org before adding a comment, the solution might be easy or a fix ready.
• Digital widgets for RPM, Speed, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Catalysts temperature, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Fuel Consumption, Clock, Fuel pump, Rail pressures (gauge and relative pressure) and Air/Fuel ratio, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure, Fuel Used, Fuel Cost, Voltage and others described below.
• Dials with auto scale, customizable style, scale, angle, size and warning thresholds. RPM, Engine Load, Turbo boost, Engine coolant temperature, Intake Air temperature, Speed, Catalyst temperatures, Fuel pump, Rail pressures, Mass Air Flow, Intake Manifold Air Pressure.
• RPM LEDs Bar
Custom colors, four styles and three animations available. Automatic or manual threshold settings. Two additional LEDs Bar are available to display Turbo, RPM or Load data.
• Acceleration Measurements
Configure and display six independent stopwatches with specific speed thresholds for your current and best acceleration. Display 1/4 mile, km DA times.
• Engine Power and Torque estimations
Based on speed, RPM, weight, wheel radius, SCx and G-forces.
• Gear Estimate
Based on speed and RPM values.
• Braking Statistics
Distance, time, speed in/out, G-force avg/max.
• Make your own dashboard
Move, rescale, add or remove any parameters, three different presets containing up to five screens each can be saved. All colors fully customizable.
• Shift Light
Flash on screen, Automatic or manual threshold, customize color. Ability to define different RPM thresholds depending on your gear.
• Telemetry Viewer
Display Telemetry in real-time and save up to one hour of data. Two cursors can be placed on the graph to measure the time between two points.
The following data are recorded:
Speed, RPM, Gear, Engine load, Turbo boost, Lateral forces, Longitudinal forces.
• Import/Export the telemetry data as a CSV file on your sdcard for further calculations. Export to RaceRender format supported with the following data: Time, GPS Latitude, GPS Longitude, Speed, G-Forces, RPM, Throttle position, Gear, Turbo.
• Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving.
• G-Force Meter (plotted 5s)
Mph/Kmh ; °C/°F ; psi/kPa/bar ; LPK/KPL/MPG ; HP/CV/Kw ; Nm/mKg ; L/gal