Manage your Minecraft servers using any android device with this handy app !
The application allows admins of JSONapi enabled servers or servers using the McMyAdmin wrapper to control and interact with their Minecraft servers on any android V3 and above devices.
Optimise for either tablet or handset layouts
Manage multiple server connections via JSONApi and/or McMyadmin
View current server details
View online and offline server players
Change players server roles (OP/Whitelist/Banned/Game mode)
Inspect and interact with players inventory
View Dynmap (if installed/running)
Interactive Chat and Console
Calladmin command and chat notifications
Minecraft item Database
Support and a full list of features for this application can be found at WWW.GEEWIZTECH.COM.
Feel free to join our test server at minecraft.geewiztech.com
JSONApi infomation and links at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/jsonapi/
McMyAdmin information at http://www.mcmyadmin.com/
Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang, we do not claim to own, nor do we own any part of it.
Paid version adds:
- Real time chat
- Server control widget
- Multi-Server support via login screen (define and save multiple servers)
- Interactive server console screen
- Online/Offline users listed
- User statistics including login time, blocks placed/broken and deaths.
- Player skins in list
- Multi-User support
- Third party plugin support such as Dynmap
For more information and to download the MobileAdmin plugin, please visit http://www.kaltner.net
IMPORTANT: this application requires you to run your own Minecraft server using Bukkit or hMod (or variants like Canary).
The app keeps a wake lock during screen off so it can complete the quit process.
This is coarse location, not fine. I use this for basic analytics via Flurry. I can only tell general location from this, not where you live. ;)
This is used by the license check to identify the hardware, nothing more.
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
- Default skin
- Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
- Random online skins
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
- Color wheel
- Eye dropper
- Moving tools
- Zoom in/out tools
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
- Front view
- Back view
- Left view
- Right view
- Top view
- Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Export to BlockLauncher
- Export to your gallery
- Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
Lifeboat servers allow Minecraft: Pocket Edition players to compete in multi-player tournaments.
Owners of the Lifeboat+ app can see their statistics in these tournaments, and unlock additional functionality. The owners can unlock special status, which gives them competitive advantages.
- Individual statistics and leaderboards
- Upgrades page allows for extension of the game
- Get help with how to use the Lifeboat servers
- Manage your account
- View a server list to play with your friends
Features unique to the Pro version:
- Spawn and remove mobs via the Entities screen
- Edit contents of chests and furnaces
- warp to the top of chests and furnaces
- Write on signs
- replace or set blocks in the world
- find out how much of a block is in an area
Features for both the Pro and the free version:
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival worlds - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give existing items.
With MineSkins: Skins for Minecraft PE you can apply 1000 most popular awesome skins for Minecraft! Apply them in just one tap and play right away!
You can watch and rotate a 3D-model with selected skin before you apply it! Then just click "Apply" and you are all set!
Please note, BlockLauncher is needed (regular or pro) for this app to work!
MineSkins offers best Minecraft skins. Enjoy and share with your friends!
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
It adds 50 plus creatures , 3 new ores , metores and more foods and swords!!
The Donate version has 10 more creatures no ads and has faster downloads.
This is not a game it is a mod for Minecraft pocket you will need block launcher pro and Minecraft Pocket to use it!!
If you have any troubles installing email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not affiliated with Mojang or Microsoft
It is a fan made app ..
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.
Ultimate color palette maker for designers or artists is cooler than Kuler. Easily create amazing color schemes on your mobile devices. Use Pictoria to pick unique colors from your favorite photos. Generate even more compatible combinations using a visual color wheel or a mixing (Itten's or artist's) colour wheel. Instant color inspiration for your next website design, interior decorating or fashion coordination project.
Equip yourself with this brilliant palette generator!
Please post a review telling others what you like about it. Or write to my email about any issues that you have :) It is my desire to deliver the best app possible!
- Correct picture orientation support has been added.
- Startup hotfix.
- Maintenance release.
- Split complimentary rule bug has been fixed.
- Email sharing has been added.
- New wheel component with better precision and smooth behaviour at borders.
- Better handling of low saturated colors.
- Text toggle for palette view has been added.
- Camera support has been added for picture palettes.
- Full screen mode for palette view has been added. You can use double tap on palette view.
- Image color picker was improved.
- Palette view has been improved.
- Rule selector popup UI has been improved.
- Header size improvements.
- Image export notification has been added.
- Picture palette export to camera roll.
- Bugfixes and improvements.
- Performance improvements have been made for loading process. See your color palette up to two times faster :)
- Language selection bugfix.
- Menu close on back button.
- Improved wheel view and palette view for different screen sizes.
- Improved non wide screen tablet support.
- Pictorial now supports Ukrainian and German translations.
- Russian translation has been added.
- Analytics has been integrated.
- Default palettes have been tuned.
- Back button hides app on my palettes screen.
- Palette from photo feature has been implemented.
- Performance optimizations.
- Scale tuning. Tablets are supported.
- Bug fixes for palettes list height and back button behavior.
- Fonts, icons and titles tuning.
- Back button behavior tuning.
- Icon, fonts and splash screen have been changed.
- Double complementary rule has been implemented.
- Triad rule has been implemented.
- Monochromatic rule has been implemented.
- Complementary rule has been implemented.
- Split complementary rule has been implemented.
- Back button handler has been added.
- Dynamic shadow for touch controls has been implemented.
- Value screen click handler has been added.
- Initial release.
- Analogous rule has been implemented
- Linear HSV and Itten's (artist's) color wheel have been integrated.
When entering the Minecraft server IP address be sure NOT to enter the port the minecraft server is running on in the ip address. Make sure the port you specify is the one you set in the config for Bukkit Remote Server Admin.
*To Update Make Sure You Replace Both App and Jar! Update Is For Both App And Plugin!
*Color Codes Now Work Properly
*Any Problems With New Update Contact Me At: email@example.com
Run your Minecraft server from anywhere using your android phone or tablet. This app allows for direct access to commands and the server console just like being on your computer. This app is great if you run a public server 24/7 and need to monitor and control it constantly, you want to let your friends play on your Minecraft server while your away but still watch them, or if you only have one monitor on your computer and want to watch the server console while playing. This app is essential for anyone who wants to run there server away from their computer.
HOW TO INSTALL:
1. Download the plugin and put it in your Bukkit server's plugins folder
2. Restart or Reload your server
3. Edit the config file to your preferences(Password, Port, etc...)
4. Type "ra reload" on your server console or "/ra reload" in game
5. Set up port forwarding on your wireless router for the port you set in the config to your computer(Default: 4444)
6. Install this app on your phone
7. Log in to your server from your phone(Using the same ip players use to connect to your server, and the port and password you set up earlier)
8. All Done! You can now control your Bukkit server from your phone or tablet!
Questions, Comments, or Suggestions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Tap Install!
- Mod Stats
- Help Guide
- Loads of Mods
- Constantly Updating!
- No Intrusive ads!
In the Second Edition of this App, you NO LONGER need Wifi to Download mods!
Not only that, but there are no more annoying adfly links!
You MUST install BlockLauncher to be able to use your Mods!
Download BlockLauncher HERE:
This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition.
This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB.
The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and all related products are the property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner.
All rights reserved.
Note 1. The app might not be able to run since it needs a lot of memory, so just give it a try and if you need help contact us.
Note 2. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
In this version you can add two servers (XMPP Server or Dynamic DNS Updaters) and optionally three users. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy XMPP Server Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run an XMPP Server / Jabber Server
- Use the built-in certificate or use your own for SSL/TLS
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Set users
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The XMPP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Enable modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- Add multiple XMPP Servers
- For every XMPP Server you can set name, domain, port, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, set SSL, set modules: entity time, ping, adhoc commands, inband registration, service administration
- For SSL/TLS: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password
- Add multiple users to every XMPP Server
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps