With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• trip planner (door to door) and
• interactive network plans.
Öffi makes use of official time table and connection data of the selected public transport authority! This ensures that disruptions become visible as soon as the transport authority has included them with the data.
• United Kingdom (TL)
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Germany (DB)
• Austria (ÖBB)
• Switzerland (SBB)
• Belgium (NMBS, SNCB, De Lijn, TEC)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Denmark (DSB)
• Sweden (SJ)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
• Poland (PKP)
• France (Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• London (TfL)
• San Francisco (SFMTA, Muni)
• Philadelphia (SEPTA)
• Sydney & New South Wales
• Melbourne (PTV, Yarra)
• Dubai (RTA)
• Berlin & Brandenburg (BVG, VBB)
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main (RMV)
• Munich/München (MVV, MVG)
• Augsburg (AVV)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (VMV)
• Rostock (RSAG)
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein (nah.sh)
• Hannover & Lower Saxony (GVH)
• Göttingen & South Lower Saxony (VSN)
• Braunschweig (BSVAG)
• Bremen (BSAG)
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg (VBN)
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt (NASA)
• Dresden (DVB, VVO)
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen (VMS)
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr (VRR)
• Cologne/Köln, Bonn (KVB, VRS)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis (MVG)
• Paderborn & Höxter (nph)
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar (VRN)
• Stuttgart (VVS)
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau (NALDO)
• Ulm (DING)
• Karlsruhe (KVV)
• Trier (VRT)
• Nuremberg/Nürnberg, Fürth & Erlangen (VGN)
• Würzburg & Regensburg (VVM)
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Baden-Württemberg (NVBW)
• Plauen & Vogtland (VVV)
• Vienna/Wien (VOR)
• Linz (Linz AG)
• Salzburg (SVV)
• Innsbruck (IVB)
• Graz & Styria (STV)
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Basel (BVB)
• Lucerne/Luzern (VBL)
• Zurich/Zürich (ZVV)
• Brussels/Brüssel (STIB, MIVB)
• Copenhagen/Kopenhagen (Metro)
• Stockholm (SL)
• Warsaw/Warschau (ZTM)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.3 to 5.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• Full network access, because Öffi needs to query information services for departures and disruptions.
• Location, so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location.
• Contacts/Calendar, so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends.
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
- Public Transportation Maps: This guide features various zoomable public transport maps.
- Useful Information: About the day tickets, where to get those tickets, fares, etc.
Please Rate the App if you like it to get it known to other interested people, Thanks!
Also if you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com
Verfolgen Sie die Züge des DB Nah- und Fernverkehrs live im DB Zugradar und grenzen Sie durch den Filter die Darstellung der Verkehrsmittel (Fernverkehr (ICE und IC/EC), Nahverkehr) und Bahnhöfe ein.
Der DB Zugradar stellt auf einer dynamischen Karte das gesamte Streckennetz der Deutschen Bahn dar.
Mit dem DB Zugradar können Sie das aktuelle Betriebsgeschehen aller DB-Züge auf einen Blick verfolgen. Damit wird Ihnen beispielsweise die aktuelle Situation einer ausgewählten Zugfahrt schnell und einfach visualisiert und die Pünktlichkeitslage in Echtzeit angezeigt.
Wichtige Hinweise zur Darstellung:
Die Zugpositionen werden auf Basis von Prognosen berechnet.
Es werden keine Positionsdaten verwendet (GPS).
Dies kann zu kleineren Unschärfen in der Darstellung auf der Karte führen.
Die App „Meine ESWE“ liefert Ihnen u.a. einen aktuellen Status aller Buslinien in Wiesbaden. Sie haben die Möglichkeit einzelne Buslinien als Favorit zu hinterlegen, wodurch sie dann automatisch und unmittelbar über Veränderungen auf dieser Linie informiert werden.
Darüber hinaus, erhalten Sie mit der App Zugriff auf alle News- und Umleitungsmeldungen unserer Webseite www.eswe-verkehr.de.
ESWE Verkehr wünscht Ihnen eine gute Fahrt.
- information on connecting service
- display of departures
- purchase of mobile tickets
- map with nearby stops, stations and car2go rentals
- public transport network maps
- display stations nearby with the support of Augmented Reality
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin is the journey planner and mobile ticket shop published by the Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (BVG) for the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB) in the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC. The app includes all means of transport within the Transportation Association Berlin-Brandenburg (VBB), including Underground and S-Bahn, Tram, Bus and Ferry as well as regional trains. Setting the departure and destination will show the next journeys to your destination and appropriate mobile tickets ready for purchase.
For Berlin, tariff areas are defined and divided into tariff zone A, B, and C. Tariff zone A covers Berlin's inner city up to and including the urban rail ring. Tariff zone B covers the area outside the urban rail ring up to the city boundary. Whereas tariff zone C includes Greater Berlin (area approx. 15 km around the State of Berlin), including the City of Potsdam. Mobile tickets are available for the tariff zones AB, BC and ABC.
BVG FahrInfo Plus Berlin contains the following features:
* Purchase of mobile tickets, payable by credit card or direct debit for the tariff zones Berlin AB, BC and ABC.
- Short-trip ticket (Kurzstrecke) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Single ticket (Einzelfahrausweis) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Extension ticket (Anschlussfahrausweis)
- Day ticket (Tageskarte) (reduced and bicycle fare are also available)
- Small group day ticket (Kleingruppen-Tageskarte) (for up to 5 people)
- Berlin WelcomeCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours, Museum Island and 5 days)
- Berlin CityTourCard (for 48 hours, 72 hours and 5 days)
* Journey planner
* Display of departures
* Additional settings
- Save favorite journeys
- Alerts on upcoming departures or connections
- Choose a contact as the destination of your journey (optional)
* Map of surrounding stops and stations including the locations of available car2go carsharing vehicles
* Scalable network maps (offline)
You need a connection to the internet to use features like the journey planner, departure board and mobile ticket shop. You can access a purchased and downloaded ticket at any time without connection to the internet.
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
* Complete Offline
* Google Maps route
* Route info for a Bus Number with Timings
* Buses passing through a Stage
* Route between two Stages
* Train Details with Timings
* Gives route suggestion based on short route and high frequency.
* Complete Offline (Requires internet permission only for Map and Ad)
* Simple interface
* Bus Timings
* Train Timings
* Enriched user Interface
* 300 more new routes added
* Small Bus routes with Timings
Mail your feedback. Your feedbacks are precious to me...
Use the MeinFernbus app to search for your desired European bus connection, easily find the location of your bus stops and an overview of all planned departures and arrivals. You can book your tickets while on the move – conveniently and efficiently!
Use our bus app to view all your bookings and have access to all your tickets at any time. Board your bus faster than ever with the new QR-code ‘Express Check-In’ – you will be protecting the environment as you never have to print out a ticket again!
Do you have any questions about our services or your journey? The app gives you the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If your questions are still left unanswered, all the relevant contact information is displayed in the app.
After merging networks with FlixBus, MeinFernbus FlixBus offers even more departures, faster connections and new European destinations. So don’t waste any time and take advantage of the biggest long distance bus network and get your cheap ticket now.
MeinFernbus FlixBus currently offers more than 10.000 daily connections throughout Germany - both during the day and overnight - as well as attractive destinations in neighboring countries. Our network not only covers large cities such as Berlin, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Cologne, Prague, Hamburg or Vienna, but also popular holiday regions such as Sauerland, Allgäu or Rügen Island.
With an extensive route network covering more than 300 destinations, MeinFernbus FlixBus is an attractive alternative to travel by train and up to 70% cheaper.
The free app gives you an overview of our extensive route network and is your bus ticket at the same time. Using our bus app makes mobile search easier, faster and even more flexible.
Search for you desired connection and book your journey with MeinFernbus FlixBus directly on your smartphone – the earlier you book, the cheaper your bus ticket will be.
Test our service for yourself and take a MeinFernbus FlixBus trip on one of our comfortable buses with free Wi-Fi on board. Should your travel plans change, you may cancel your journey free of charge up to 15 minutes before the departure time of your bus. If you have any other questions our 24/7 customer service team will be happy to help you. MeinFernbus FlixBus is a secure alternative to car sharing services and the best option to get you from A to B at the best prices.
We always welcome your feedback and look forward to any suggestions for improvement that you may have - just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! This will help us to adapt the app specifically to your needs with frequent updates offering new and useful functions.
We hope that you have a lot of fun with the app - and of course enjoy your trip with MeinFernbus FlixBus!
Die S-Bahn-App vereint eine komfortable Fahrplanauskunft (inkl. Echtzeitdaten, Fußwegrouting, Stadtplan) mit den wichtigsten S-Bahn-Informationen (Fahrplanänderungen, aktuelle Betriebsstörungen, Bahnhofsinfos) und eine Vielzahl von nützlichen Kontakt- oder Telefondaten für unterwegs (bis hin zur WC-Suche).
+++ Fahrplanauskunft +++
- Verbindungsauskunft inkl. von Haustür zu Haustür
- Fußwegsuche mit Darstellung in Umgebungskarte
- Echtzeit-Abfahrtszeiten (inkl. Verspätungen) und Alternativrouten
- Umgebungskarte mit Haltestellen und Abfahrtszeiten
- Interaktives Liniennetz
- Wegeweisung via Augmented Reality
+++ S-Bahn-Inhalte +++
- Fahrplanänderungen und aktuelle Betriebsstörungen inkl. Twittermeldungen
- Bahnhofsinfos inkl. P+R, WC, Verkaufsstellen u.v.m.
- Verfügbarkeit von Aufzügen und Fahrtreppen
- Ticketinformationen inkl. Mitnahmeregelungen
- Aktuelle Informationen rund um die S-Bahn
+++ Ausflugstipps +++
- Exklusive mehrstündige Ausflugstouren von und zu S-Bahnhöfen
- Rabattangebote für S-Bahn-Stammkunden
+++ Hilfen für Unterwegs +++
- Notruf-/Hotline-Nummern mit Direktwahl
- Hilfe bei Wertsachenverlust, Automatenstörung, Fahrscheinkontrolle u.v.m.
Die App benötigt folgende Berechtigungen:
+ Ihr Standort:
Um als Start/Ziel "Aktuelle Position" zu verwenden bzw. Haltestellen in der Umgebung zu ermitteln.
+ Kontaktdaten lesen:
Um als Start/Ziel möglichst einfach eine Adresse aus Ihren Kontakten übernehmen zu können.
How does it function?
Buy your ticket directly by app
You can travel all over Munich using the new ticket (MVV) - single tickets, day tickets, the airport-city-day-ticket, the city tour ticket or a day ticket for your bike. You pay by credit card (visa, master card, Amex) or by bank transfer.
Intergrated information of the Munich timetable (MVV)
The timetable information gives you information about connections and addresses in Munich. It is just as convenient as the German Railway (DB) navigator. You can store the information under 'favourites'.
Check the next Trains at your Station
You can see an overview of all trains at your station and check for delays
You can get information in the case of sudden changes of timetable.
Confirm present position
You can check your present position, especially if you are a stranger in Munich. Use the app. and find out where you are and where the best bus stop or station is in order to reach your destination.
Subscription function (alarm function for delays)
The alarm will inform you of any delays by using the 'press' function.
My DB car sharing and 'call a bike' function
When you have reached your destination you can find stations for 'car sharing' or the position of 'call a bikes' under “Nearby”
Here you can get an overview about the Network-System in Munich.
Here you can get information, when there are disruptions on the track.
Live map of local trains
If you want to find out the present position of your train or any delays, you can use the map.
VBB-app “Bus & Train”: route planner and mobile ticketing for public transport in Berlin and Brandenburg
The VBB-app contains all timetables for over 1,000 regional transport, S-Bahn (suburban train), U-Bahn (subway), tram, bus and ferry lines with more than 13,000 stops – in reliable quality.
New features (August 2014 release)
- pop-up, which gives an advice that mobile tickets are always valid immediately
- position function for start position when buying a handyticket now available
- new registration website
- bicycle tickets now available at all devices
- no more crashes when buying a 4-trip-ticket
Route planner – personal and up-to-date
Calculating your routes is a piece of cake – from your current location to a train station, stop, address or place of interest (POI). The location function automatically determines the best connection based on the stops in the surrounding area, and the walking distance to the stop is displayed on the integrated map or directly in the image.
Connecting time, disabled access, direct connections, bike transport or transport restrictions can all be tailored to your requirements.
Incidentally, you can also select contact details from your Smartphone address book as the starting point or destination and send your details via email, SMS or Facebook, or export the details into your Smartphone calendar.
Is my bus or train on time?
The timetables are updated every week, so you’re always kept in the loop, including when it comes to construction sites and special transport or timetable changes.
If there are disruptions, the app will inform you of delays, connections and special events. To-the-minute forecasts, so-called real-time data, is available for most train lines (including the Berlin S-Bahn suburban train), trams and buses in Brandenburg, and preparations are already being made to display the current arrival and departure times for services run by Berlin transport companies and other transport companies in Brandenburg.
No loose change, no queues: Mobile tickets anytime, anywhere
You can now obtain all major VBB tickets, from extension tickets (Anschlussfahrausweis), to individual fares, to day and small-group day and bicylcle tickets, via app. All you need to do is register for “HandyTicket Deutschland”, and you can purchase tickets for instant travel within Berlin and Brandenburg. You can choose between direct debit, credit card and prepaid payment.
The Touch & Travel process already in operation as part of DB’s intercity rail service also enables you to get travelling via the “Bus & Train” VBB app!
Information on the access rights required for this app:
Some access rights are needed in order to use the app to its full extent. Calendar data, contact data, and the camera on the mobile are only used to perform these functions.
Please help us improve this app by sending suggestions and information to info@VBB.de.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
In addition to being able to search individually for connections and bus stops, addresses and places of interest, you will also have the opportunity to receive relevant information on appropriate tariffs.
At a glance, the app offers an overview of all the departures from bus stops in your immediate vicinity. Thanks to the integrated map function, you will also be able to find the quickest route to the specified station.
In addition, the app offers you the ability to store frequently used connections as favourites and retrieve them with the touch of a button.
The world needs sustainable transportation concepts. DB International has the right solutions.
The company offers Deutsche Bahn's globally recognized expertise – from idea to operation.
Experience how a wealth of expertise in consulting and engineering allows for finding the perfect solution to almost every challenge.
Use the app to interactively discover DB International's past, present, and future projects across the globe.
Explore your career opportunities if you want to become a "mobility globetrotter" as well. It's worth it: Comprising staff members from 51 countries, the DB International team is as diverse as the company's international projects.
DB International – Engineering & Consulting made by Deutsche Bahn.
Mobile tickets are now available for all services within the Bremen/Northern Saxony transport association (VBN). Register once and buy your mobile tickets easily from the connection search or through the "Tickets" menu.
The app offers the following features:
• Home to home routing including footways with timetables for all buses and trams in Lower Saxony, Bremen, Hamburg and Rostock, train information is available for all of Germany.
• Real-time information and push-service with latest news for your subscribed connections. That means you can see if your train, bus or tram is estimated to be on time.
Real-time information is available for the following carriers:
Outside the Lower Saxony transport association real-time information is also available for Autokraft, the Hamburger Hochbahn (U-Bahn / metro), regional busses in Braunschweig and the trams and ferries in Rostock.
• Departure and arrival tables for stops and railway stations, with additional station information within the VBN.
• Price information for certain transport associations (Bremen/Northern Saxony, Osnabrück, Hanover, Nienburg and Rostock). Within VBN mobile tickets are now also available.
• Save your most used connections and stations as favourites for fast and easy access.
• Access an overview of the stations and travel options in your immediate vicinity based on your current location, also available as an augmented reality function.
• Scheduled and real-time information for your favourite connections and stations with widgets directly at your start screen.
• Real-time flight departure and arrival information from Bremen Airport.
Information about access rights:
The app will access your contacts so that you will be able to select an address as starting point or destination for the connection search function. You can change this access right at any time via the settings.
The right to access "photos and media" is used to save information on your device: downloading scheduled and real-time information and saving offline timetables.
The access to the camera is used for the augmented reality feature allowing you to see stations and departures in you vicinity directly at your camera screen.
Based on your location the app will show you possible stations and connections in your vicinity.
Should you decide to subscribe to the push service an anonymous device ID will be stored on our server in order to allow us to send you the requested information.
These access rights will not be used for any other purpose. More information is available at our website.
VBN is working continuously on the further improvement of our app, and we are looking forward to receiving your suggestions and opinions. You can help improve our services to you! Send your feedback to email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
The VBN app was funded by Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen GmbH (LNVG) and Zweckverband Verkehrsverbund Bremen/Niedersachsen (ZVBN).
The integration of the flight data was realized in the project Green Sustainable Airports (GSA) in the context of the Interreg IV B North Sea Region Programme, supported by the European Union – The European Regional Development Fund.
Easy ticket purchase with the VRN-Handy-Ticket:
Buy your VRN-ticket quick and easy with your Android smartphone (free registration under rnv.mobilesticket.de required).
The RNV/VRN-App provides dynamic timetables and departures.
Save your favorite connections and buy your desired VRN-ticket with only two clicks.
• Single tickets (also for children) from one up to seven tariff zones directly from your departure station.
• BahnCard discount now for single tickets in the whole KVV area.
• City Day passes for one or five persons.
• Regio Day passes for one or five persons for trips in the whole KVV area.
Brand new: You can purchase a supplement ticket now if you already have a pass. There is no need to interrupt your trip.
More new features of the KVV-Handy-Ticket App are:
• Updatable line and zone maps
• Shake to show last purchased ticket
You just need a free registration https://kvv.mobilesticket.de or if you are already KVV-Handy Tickt customer you can use your account after the update.