This app makes your phone to an input device for Virtual Reality if you use proprietary software for PC together with. For example, "Mikujalus" http://cubic9.com/Devel/OculusRift/Mikujalus_en/ .
This app will not provide any experience without proprietary software.
The data format was changed at DroidGlove Ver.1.0.0.
So please get the latest VR app which you want to play with DroidGlove.
- "DroidGlove" requires WiFi feature and network connection between your phone and PC.
- "DroidGlove" requires accelerometer sensors and compass sensor in your phone.
1. Install my Android app "DroidGlove".
2. Input the IP address of your PC to the app. If you don't know the IP address, get it by "ipconfig" command.
3. Calibrate direction. Aim the top of your phone at the monitor of your PC, and push "reset" button.
4. Then, turn your phone. If you want to grip, swipe down on the app.
5. OK, Let's go!
*You can make PC software support DroidGlove
You can download the sample project for Unity.
- fixed typo.
- modified icon.
- fixed gimbal lock.
- change grip val range.