Comprehensive real-time mining information 24/7 with the Africa Mining IQ Mobile App. This mining intelligence application updates all mining information with new data pertinent to your specific interests as soon as your phone or tab connects to the internet.
Designed with an easy to read and easy to navigate interface, a simple finger-tap will take you to any of the following:
- Up-to-date, thorough intelligence on the mining projects in various development phases. This includes information on grassroots, pre-feasibility, feasibility, bankable, active, operational, dormant, closed and completed development phases.
- Recently updated mining projects with comprehensive information on the new developments, providing application users with the latest details on these mining projects progress.
- Brand new mining projects with in-depth intelligence pertaining to the project’s scope, mining methods and processes used, as well as snap shots of these projects locations, capital value and other pertinent information.
- Comprehensive lists of mine owners and investors with contact telephone numbers. One single finger-tap takes you to all the details of a specific mine owner or investor including the mine’s projects contact details and the projects’ capital value.
- Detailed lists of mining project engineers including their country of origin, telephone number and website, email and physical addresses.
- Exhaustive lists of mining project suppliers, their contact details and the projects with which they are involved.
- Your saved reminders, which include the specific project, the date to follow up and the action required.
- Projects of interest that you have opted to follow. The information contained herein includes all pertinent information such as the project scope and all other relevant details including the mineral type, capital value and all information necessary for you to follow up with the specified contact people.
- An easy-to-use project search facility that allows you to input the information you know, push ‘search’ and the application will find the project for you.
- A 24/7 newsfeed with all news items pertaining to the mining industry in Africa.
This information source is used by companies from around the world to increase or enhance their mining or mining-related business interests in Africa.
Additionally, the AMIQ app, tailored to help you increase your business development activities in Africa or enhance your business acumen in the African mining industry, has additional single-tap functionality for numerous functions. These include a the ability to change your account details, a currency converter for you to better understand monetary implications, client support when you need it, and detailed reports including turnkey projects’ market size; graph-depicted projects by country; quarterly comparisons indicating mining market trends, and a whole lot more.
The Africa Mining IQ Mobile App is ideal for everyone involved in the African mining industry – be you in a company’s head office in the middle of a metropolitan area, on an open pit or underground mining site, or in a rural area with few amenities.
All you need is this app – and a connection to the internet.