The Calculator determines grounded and ungrounded loads for general lighting, fastened (or fixed) appliances, dryers, cooking appliances, heating and A/C units, and the largest motor. All numeric entries are in Volt-Amperes (VA). The calculated loads are compiled to determine the total service load for a single-family dwelling.
After the service load is calculated the Calculator determines the size of the service-entrance conductors required for the dwelling. Proper sizing of the conductors is required to ensure the safety and efficiency of the service.
The Calculator is designed to be an aid to electricians in electrical load calculations and is not intended to replace Article 220 of the NEC® or the NEC® as a whole.
National Electrical Code and NEC are registered trademarks of the National Fire Protection Association, Inc.
On our support forum located at http://bendele.net/forum/ you can:
- ask questions about how the Calculator calculates.
- offer suggestions for improving the application.
- report defects (bugs).
- request new features.
Thank you very much for using the Electric Service Calculator . We hope that it saves you time and money.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to Building Codes Forum blogs and articles
- View Building Codes Forum profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytimeallows you to access our forums directly from your Android Device.
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent discussions
- Read and post to Building Codes Forum blogs and articles
- View Building Codes Forum profiles
- Customize your mobile account anywhere, anytime
This app will perform your most common electrical calculations based on the 2011 and 2008 National Electric Codes. Metric units is included.
Box Sizing for pull, junction, and splice boxes.
Conductor Sizing based upon load amps, voltage, NEC Table for installation types, ambient temperature, terminal temperature, rooftop installation, voltage drop percentage, quantity of additional current carrying conductors, load duty, number of parallel conductors per phase, single or parallel raceways, and circuit type. It includes many built in conductor types.
Conduit and Trough Fill for any number and type of conductor and raceway combinations.
Fault Current calculations based on the point to point method, for calculating available fault current at the end of a run of conductors, or at the secondary of a transformer, or at a distance downstream of a transformer secondary.
Voltage Drop calculations based on conductor type, material and size, and circuit type, as well as the quantity of conductors per phase.
We are continually adding new features to the app, so please let us know if you would like to see any other features added.
In this application you will be able to download the Safety Signals for SR3 Risk Identification associated with hazardous substances and residue for the identification of SR3 risks, indicating the degree of severity for each category such as health, flammability and reactivity and you will also have the option to indicate a specific risk. You can select the size and will obtain a pdf file.
Applications for you.
SR3 offers several applications in different languages related to handling, transportation, final disposal of hazardous substances and waste so you can easily, modernly and efficiently download and/or print in Full Page, various sizes and formats:
- Safety Labels for Classes.
- Safety Labels for Classes with Numbers of United Nations UN.
- Number of United Nations UN.
- Safety Signs for risk identification.
- Danger Safety Signs.
- Guide Poster of Emergency Response GRE 2012.
This app is made only for Samsung partners, and the pass code is required after installation.
Please contact our developer through email if you want to use it.
Smart Catalog is a mobile app designed specifically for Samsung Printing Solutions’ partners.
This app enhances efficiency by simplifying access to latest information and keeping partners’ operational costs down through embedded product information. As Smart Catalog provides real-time information, it is faster than ordering any hardcopy brochures and can be accessed from any location.
Smart Catalog displays in-depth product information about Samsung’s complete A3 and A4 printer range including specifications, features and compatibility with complementary printing supplies. There is also additional information about Samsung’s device, output and document management solutions.
To assist sales staff in promoting Samsung’s Printing Solutions, Smart Catalog offers customer case study material and also regularly updated articles that discuss the latest industry trends across financial services, government, education, retail, healthcare and manufacturing.
※ Please optimize the Smartphone memory for installation and usage of SmartCatalog.
※ If you use Gingerbread or earlier OS, it will operate unstably.
It leverages the power of instant messaging to enable product centric conversations within your supply chain.
NextGenCatalogs helps product manufacturers, distributors, and retailers to stay on the same page (quite literally). If you’re a small and medium business owner, who frequently updates their product portfolio, and has the need for continuous customer engagement, then you will find NextGenCatalogs a perfect fit for your product marketing needs.
Key Features Include:
• Integrate with your mobile phonebook contacts, and be updated on latest products
• Leverage in-app product centric chat between buyers and sellers
• Publish product catalogs using an easy to use web content management system
• Publish product catalogs directly from the mobile app (coming soon)
• Seamlessly share across various social media channels
• Tightly manage your product catalog privacy
• Avail of 1 GB Storage
• And upload unlimited products
Key Benefits Include:
• Helps you focus on improving your existing customer relationships and increase repeat business
• Helps you engage your customers by sending them regular product updates, special offers etc.
• With the in-app product centric chat feature, it's extremely easy for a buyer and seller to communicate on the same platform
• Entertain and respond to customer queries while on the move
• Reduce overall marketing costs including catalog creation and distribution costs
• Get rid of traditional catalogs, by making them digital, mobile and interactive
• Reduce dependencies on 3rd party vendors to maintain your web and mobile footprint
• Make it extremely easy for customers to find you
That’s right, no more sending hard copies, worrying about driving customers to your website, unopened email marketing messages etc. 3 taps is all it takes for someone to look you up on NextGenCatalogs.
If you’re a Seller (requires a NextGenCatalogs paid account):
• Once you sign up with us for a free 14-day of the ‘Sellers’ account, you can use our website to upload your products and create your mobile catalog on NextGenCatalogs
• Use ‘Invite Friends’ to let your buyers know how you can stay connected on the same platform
• You can easily share catalogs with anyone in your phonebook and across social mediaplatform
• And also interact with your buyers via the in-app product centric chat feature
If you are a Buyer (Always Free Account):
• Download the NextGenCatalogs mobile application, and view which of your suppliers are already showcasing their products on the network
• Use ‘Invite Friends’ to let your other suppliers and phonebook connections know how all of you can stay connected on the same platform
• You can easily share catalogs with anyone in your phonebook and across social media
• And also interact with your suppliers via the in-app product centric chat feature
Anything on your wishlist?
Your ideas and feedback help us build a product that works just the way you like it. If there’s something you really want to see in our future releases, then send us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only if you’re happy, we’re happy!!
Our quest is to provide you with excellent customer service, and would really appreciate if you can send us your feedback at email@example.com.
You can also find us on:
Visit for pricing information: http://www.nextgencatalogs.com
Note - App Catalog is in beta. Please sign up via http://mobiweave.com
It supports Federated Authentication via Office 365 and Google Apps Authentication. End users and IT managers can use our Web app to manage apps and devices. The App Catalog REST API provides easy Enterprise Integration to your back-end systems.
- Save with graphic prints .
- Upgrade as many times as you want your products .
- Categories , Search , Send list via email and much more .
With its own File Explorer, Contact, Transaction, built-in Barcode scanner, Barcode generator, Business Documents and Charts.
1.5.1 Editor Line Item improvements
* changed the tile look in the front page.
1.4.8 bug fix:
* fixed CategoryEditor bug due to deleted directory
1.4.7 bug fix:
* fixed ItemEditor bug due to file name extension
* fixed file/image list view not showing in Account and Transaction Editors
1.4.6 bug fix:
* fixed adding Price Type
* fixed Item List sorting with Category
1.4.5 bug fix:
* fixed NullPointerException in Transaction, Invoice, Purchase Order and Quote editors due to items without prices
1.4.4 bug fix:
* fixed IndexOutOfBoundsException in Transaction Editor
1.4.3 bug fix
* fixed IndexOutOfBoundsException in Invoice, Quote, Purchase Order, Transaction lists
1.4.2 bug fix
* fixed NullPointerException in Item Editor for Category, Location and Price
v1.4.1 bug fixes
* NumberFormatException and IndexOutOfBoundsException fixed for Invoice, Purchase Order and Quote editors
v1.4.0 bug fixes and help update
* item list, item editor click save and number format fixed
* validator and number format added to all editors
* background image bug fixed
* zoom option, through Settings, added for all charts
Inventory and Catalog features:
- Scan barcode to insert in the item's and category's barcode field automatically.
- Backup/Restore the full database on SD card.
Send to your cloud accounts (Google Drive, Dropbox, ...)
Send to email, text messaging, ...
- Export/Import in CSV file format for spreadsheet apps like Excel.
- Use photos as icons.
- Custom categories and locations with custom icon images and descriptions.
- Custom units can be added.
- Both Integer and Decimal Quantities supported.
- Multiple barcode types: UPC-A, SKU, EAN-13, ISBN, QR Code
- Transaction, Tax
Transaction module features:
- multiple items with own price and unit
- multiple contacts as associated party
File Explorer features:
- Save all relevant files within the item, category, location,
contact and contact group's own editors.
- Save important documents where those files sensibly belong to, an inventory item or a customer/vendor directory.
- Files can be renamed, deleted or sent to your cloud accounts or emailed to as an attachment.
- Image files can be set as the icon of the item, contact or contact group.
Image Explorer features:
- SNAP photo button to take pictures and save in the same directory with specified file name.
Contact Management features:
- Sync with the phone's own Contacts, importing all your contact info in one tap.
- Export/Import in CSV format and send to a cloud account or email as an attachment.
- Custom contact groups can be created on top of imported phone's contact.
With images like group photo as icons.
Document module features:
- Generate business documents like invoices, purchase orders, quotation/estimation/proposal
- Put company logo with user-supplied logo image file.
- Sign documents with built-in signature pad.
- Support most paper sizes.
Barcode module features:
- Generate both 2-dimensional and 1-dimensional barcode
- All lists can be filtered and sorted with various criteria.
then you can filter the list and then export in CSV format.
- No intial setup is necessary to get started.
All base data are pre-populated.
- Help link at the bottom of Main Menu gives a brief introduction.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
inventory catalog barcode scan generator business document pdf transaction tax zip backup restore export import icon file contact management file explorer image filter category location upc ean sku isbn QR code decimal csv cloud account balance chart
No user data is collected or sent by this app.
DMP is a privately held, independent manufacturer of innovative intrusion, fire, access control, network, and cellular communication products that are designed, engineered, and assembled in Springfield, MO. DMP is the recognized leader in alarm communication over data networks, with products that are available through professional electronic security companies. For more information, call (800) 641-4282, or visit www.dmp.com.
It currently performs
Conduit and Trough Fill
Fault Current calculations
All in compliance with the National Electrical Code.
Let us know if you would like to see any other features added.
The IEEE 1584 empirically derived model was chosen for arc flash analysis due to the model's capability to accurately account for a wide variety of setup parameters including:
* open and box equipment configurations
* grounding of all types and ungrounded
* gap between conductors of 3 to 152 mm.
* short circuit currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
* system line voltages in the range of 208V to 15kV
* working distances from 10 to 80 inches
For cases where voltage is over 15kV or gap is outside the range of the model, the theoretically derived Lee method can be applied and it is included in iAFA V1.0
The arc flash software takes equipment configuration, gap between electrodes, grounding type, short circuit fault current value and system voltage on input, and determines arcing fault current at potential point of fault.
For protective devices operating in the steep portion of their time-current curves, a small change in current causes a big change in corresponding operating time. Incident energy is linear with time, and consequently arc current variations may have a big effect on incident energy. The IEEE 1584 proposed solution is to make two arc current and energy calculations: one using the calculated expected arc current and another one using a reduced arc current that is 15% lower.
The arc flash software enables calculations for both of the above considered cases. The iAFA arc flash software predicts arcing fault current for a given configuration and amount of the available 3-phase short circuit current. Next, the incident energy, arc flash boundary, shock protection boundaries and level of personnel protective equipment are determined based on equipment configuration, selected upstream protection device ratings and working distance.
* Detailed analysis using the IEEE 1584 equations and the Lee method
* Collect information, take photos of switchgear, MCC's etc. during field walk-downs
* Instantly determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash, limited, restricted, prohibited approach boundaries, hazard risk category, typical clothing system
* Add fuse and circuit breaker data including time-current characteristics for the devices that are not already featured in the built-in protection device library
* Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand
* Provide a safer working environment by specifying the proper level of personal protective equipment. Wearing inadequate clothing is dangerous for obvious reasons, but wearing too much clothing is dangerous due to limited mobility and visibility
* Design safer power systems while insuring compliance with NEC 110.16, OSHA, NFPA 70E, IEEE P1584 and CSA Z462 standards and regulations
* Avoid potential fines, lost productivity, and increased insurance and litigation costs
* Set arc duration cut-off in the 2 to 10 second range
* Evaluate Threshold Incident Energy for a Second Degree Burn
* Generate arc flash warning labels in high resolution graphic format
* Create warning labels in English and a variety of international languages
* Save input configurations, equipment image for future reference
* Send extended report including equipment data, calculation results, arc flash label
* Perform analysis using metric, imperial units
The Bell & Gossett Mobile Catalog brings the most current product information, documentation and images for the full B&G product line to your Android device with quick search by product or document name, easy view by product categories and one touch access to related Brochures, Submittals, Specifications, Performance Curves, Drawings, Part Lists, and Installation & Operation Manuals. Open to view and email documents inside the app or choose your PDF reader of choice. Includes easy search for your local representative and instantly updates whenever you are online and open the app.
More from developer
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2007 edition included major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
This edition also includes incorporating material on prevention as a new program element as well as the latest rules for:
• Emergency management mitigation
• Business continuity
An official NFPA publication, each issue contains select articles from the award-winning NFPA Journal as well as articles written with local focus by respected Latin American professionals. Each issue includes a full slate of regular columns and departments, each with its own special focus.
Display the most recent article content from the print magazine, online exclusive articles from nfpajla.org, weblog posts and news items. Browse and read stories covering major topics in fire protection, suppression and life safety such as exclusive fire investigation reports, fire protection advances, code compliance in different occupancies, and other information of interest to industry professionals.
Read the past 4 issues in the scrolling digital format: see the page exactly as it appears in the print copy.
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (the 9/11 Commission), has recognized NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs as our National Preparedness Standard®. Widely used by public, not-for-profit, nongovernmental, and private entities on a local, regional, national, international and global basis, NFPA 1600 has been adopted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as a voluntary consensus standard for emergency preparedness. Now you can access NFPA 1600 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2010 edition includes major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
The app contains the complete revision and reorganization of the 2010 NFPA 1600, including major changes to the technical requirements and definitions. It establishes a common set of criteria for all disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs, and provides the fundamental criteria to develop, implement, assess and maintain these programs for prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, continuity and recovery. The chapter on Program Elements is now four separate chapters -- Planning...Implementation...Testing and Exercises...and Program Improvement.
The 2007 and 2010 editions of NFPA 1600 have been designated by DHS, to be used by accredited 3rd parties, to evaluate and certify compliance of entities under its Private Sector Preparedness (PS Prep) Program.
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For the best protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using the latest requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Now you can access NFPA 10 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 10 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links. You also have the ability to bookmark important chapters for quick reference.
Update your knowledge on important provisions that impact safety. Only the 2010 edition includes:
• Clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
• More specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity
• New definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers
• New precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment
Find reliable, complete fire extinguisher guidance.
Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician...you can depend on this important Standard for current, comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
Make sure extinguishers are up to the job with the new extinguishers benchmark!
• Application is designed for Android Mobile OS (versions 2.X).
• Android OS 3.X is not supported in current version.
• Application is designed and optimized for Mobile platform.
• Recommended resolution for viewing this app is 640 X 960.