This app will perform your most common electrical calculations based on the 2011 and 2008 National Electric Codes. Metric units is included.
Box Sizing for pull, junction, and splice boxes.
Conductor Sizing based upon load amps, voltage, NEC Table for installation types, ambient temperature, terminal temperature, rooftop installation, voltage drop percentage, quantity of additional current carrying conductors, load duty, number of parallel conductors per phase, single or parallel raceways, and circuit type. It includes many built in conductor types.
Conduit and Trough Fill for any number and type of conductor and raceway combinations.
Fault Current calculations based on the point to point method, for calculating available fault current at the end of a run of conductors, or at the secondary of a transformer, or at a distance downstream of a transformer secondary.
Voltage Drop calculations based on conductor type, material and size, and circuit type, as well as the quantity of conductors per phase.
We are continually adding new features to the app, so please let us know if you would like to see any other features added.
The IEEE 1584 empirically derived model was chosen for arc flash analysis due to the model's capability to accurately account for a wide variety of setup parameters including:
* open and box equipment configurations
* grounding of all types and ungrounded
* gap between conductors of 3 to 152 mm.
* short circuit currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
* system line voltages in the range of 208V to 15kV
* working distances from 10 to 80 inches
For cases where voltage is over 15kV or gap is outside the range of the model, the theoretically derived Lee method can be applied and it is included in iAFA V1.0
The arc flash software takes equipment configuration, gap between electrodes, grounding type, short circuit fault current value and system voltage on input, and determines arcing fault current at potential point of fault.
For protective devices operating in the steep portion of their time-current curves, a small change in current causes a big change in corresponding operating time. Incident energy is linear with time, and consequently arc current variations may have a big effect on incident energy. The IEEE 1584 proposed solution is to make two arc current and energy calculations: one using the calculated expected arc current and another one using a reduced arc current that is 15% lower.
The arc flash software enables calculations for both of the above considered cases. The iAFA arc flash software predicts arcing fault current for a given configuration and amount of the available 3-phase short circuit current. Next, the incident energy, arc flash boundary, shock protection boundaries and level of personnel protective equipment are determined based on equipment configuration, selected upstream protection device ratings and working distance.
* Detailed analysis using the IEEE 1584 equations and the Lee method
* Collect information, take photos of switchgear, MCC's etc. during field walk-downs
* Instantly determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash, limited, restricted, prohibited approach boundaries, hazard risk category, typical clothing system
* Add fuse and circuit breaker data including time-current characteristics for the devices that are not already featured in the built-in protection device library
* Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand
* Provide a safer working environment by specifying the proper level of personal protective equipment. Wearing inadequate clothing is dangerous for obvious reasons, but wearing too much clothing is dangerous due to limited mobility and visibility
* Design safer power systems while insuring compliance with NEC 110.16, OSHA, NFPA 70E, IEEE P1584 and CSA Z462 standards and regulations
* Avoid potential fines, lost productivity, and increased insurance and litigation costs
* Set arc duration cut-off in the 2 to 10 second range
* Evaluate Threshold Incident Energy for a Second Degree Burn
* Generate arc flash warning labels in high resolution graphic format
* Create warning labels in English and a variety of international languages
* Save input configurations, equipment image for future reference
* Send extended report including equipment data, calculation results, arc flash label
* Perform analysis using metric, imperial units
In this application you will be able to download the Safety Signals for SR3 Risk Identification associated with hazardous substances and residue for the identification of SR3 risks, indicating the degree of severity for each category such as health, flammability and reactivity and you will also have the option to indicate a specific risk. You can select the size and will obtain a pdf file.
Applications for you.
SR3 offers several applications in different languages related to handling, transportation, final disposal of hazardous substances and waste so you can easily, modernly and efficiently download and/or print in Full Page, various sizes and formats:
- Safety Labels for Classes.
- Safety Labels for Classes with Numbers of United Nations UN.
- Number of United Nations UN.
- Safety Signs for risk identification.
- Danger Safety Signs.
- Guide Poster of Emergency Response GRE 2012.
Now mobile, the SmartSuite allows Chemwatch users to access extensive Chemical Health and Safety information. SmartSuite also provides access to Control Banding Risk Assessment module.
SmartSUITE allows you to access:
• Chemwatch Gold MSDS (SmartSDS) – in 47 Languages and multiple formats (GHS, REACh, Local)
• Chemwatch Hazard Assessments – MINI MSDS (SmartINI) - in 47 Languages
• Chemical Emergency Response Guide (SmartER)
• Chemical Risk Assessment module (SmartCOBRA)
• Access to generated Risk Assessment Reports
With SmartSUITE, you may also:
• Share documents using your e-mail account
• Sync chemical inventory to and from the Cloud (your Chemwatch account)
• Geo tag the location(s) of interest for easier Chemical tracking.
The Chemwatch GOLD MSDS (SmartSDS) covers most aspects of the health and safety agenda in great detail and, in most cases, in greater detail than the Vendor document. Any Chemwatch GOLD MSDS is the subject of constant update and reflects recent key findings in the scientific literature, or changes in the International or Local Regulatory regime.
• available in 47 Languages
• fully GHS compliant (Worldwide)
• fully REACh compliant (EU)
• Available also in local formats such as Australian, American, Canadian, etc.
The Hazard Summary (Mini-MSDS) is a cut-down version of the GOLD MSDS. Designed to fit on a single A4 page it captures most critical information about a chemical and is colour-coded for easier Hazard recognition.
• Support for 47 Languages
• Transport Information
• Health Hazard, Advice to Doctor & First Aid Information and icons
• Fire-Fighting, Spills and Disposal information and icons
• PPE Information and icons
• Storage Incompatibility
Especially developed for Emergency Responders, the Chemical Incidents Advisory report (ChInA) contains most important information for Emergency Response.
• NFPA and UN DG Diamonds
• Protective Clothing information
• Action Codes and Phrases
• Extinguishing Media
• Decontamination information
• Protective Actions for SPILLS
Also available as a standalone application, SmartCOBRA allows users to perform Risk Assessments in less than 30 seconds.
• Select the chemical of interest
• Select a task and your operating conditions (temperature, frequency and scale of use)
• The Risk is calculated and further Controls are proposed.
• All in under 30 seconds!
Upon completing the risk assessment, a single page Risk Report is also available from the application.
The risk report will identify:
• Controls required or in place to mitigate the Risk
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) suggested
• Detailed Classification of the Chemical used.
Chemwatch SmartCOBRA is based on an Internationally adopted model (Control Banding – ILO) and COSHH Essentials (UK – Control of Substances Hazardous to Health).
Be alerted at the right TIME and PLACE!
Each chemical store (location where your chemicals are stored) can be Geo Tagged, and notifications are used to prompt the user when in proximity to a Chemical store of interest. The Application will notify you when you are at location, and allow you to open the location inventory to view the chemical information, Hazard and Risk Assessments.
You may customise notifications to save on battery life at any time.
It currently performs
Conduit and Trough Fill
Fault Current calculations
All in compliance with the National Electrical Code.
Let us know if you would like to see any other features added.
This app is made only for Samsung partners, and the pass code is required after installation.
Please contact our developer through email if you want to use it.
Smart Catalog is a mobile app designed specifically for Samsung Printing Solutions’ partners.
This app enhances efficiency by simplifying access to latest information and keeping partners’ operational costs down through embedded product information. As Smart Catalog provides real-time information, it is faster than ordering any hardcopy brochures and can be accessed from any location.
Smart Catalog displays in-depth product information about Samsung’s complete A3 and A4 printer range including specifications, features and compatibility with complementary printing supplies. There is also additional information about Samsung’s device, output and document management solutions.
To assist sales staff in promoting Samsung’s Printing Solutions, Smart Catalog offers customer case study material and also regularly updated articles that discuss the latest industry trends across financial services, government, education, retail, healthcare and manufacturing.
※ Please optimize the Smartphone memory for installation and usage of SmartCatalog.
※ If you use Gingerbread or earlier OS, it will operate unstably.
More from developer
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2007 edition included major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
This edition also includes incorporating material on prevention as a new program element as well as the latest rules for:
• Emergency management mitigation
• Business continuity
An official NFPA publication, each issue contains select articles from the award-winning NFPA Journal as well as articles written with local focus by respected Latin American professionals. Each issue includes a full slate of regular columns and departments, each with its own special focus.
Display the most recent article content from the print magazine, online exclusive articles from nfpajla.org, weblog posts and news items. Browse and read stories covering major topics in fire protection, suppression and life safety such as exclusive fire investigation reports, fire protection advances, code compliance in different occupancies, and other information of interest to industry professionals.
Read the past 4 issues in the scrolling digital format: see the page exactly as it appears in the print copy.
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (the 9/11 Commission), has recognized NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs as our National Preparedness Standard®. Widely used by public, not-for-profit, nongovernmental, and private entities on a local, regional, national, international and global basis, NFPA 1600 has been adopted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as a voluntary consensus standard for emergency preparedness. Now you can access NFPA 1600 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2010 edition includes major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
The app contains the complete revision and reorganization of the 2010 NFPA 1600, including major changes to the technical requirements and definitions. It establishes a common set of criteria for all disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs, and provides the fundamental criteria to develop, implement, assess and maintain these programs for prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, continuity and recovery. The chapter on Program Elements is now four separate chapters -- Planning...Implementation...Testing and Exercises...and Program Improvement.
The 2007 and 2010 editions of NFPA 1600 have been designated by DHS, to be used by accredited 3rd parties, to evaluate and certify compliance of entities under its Private Sector Preparedness (PS Prep) Program.
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For the best protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using the latest requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Now you can access NFPA 10 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 10 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links. You also have the ability to bookmark important chapters for quick reference.
Update your knowledge on important provisions that impact safety. Only the 2010 edition includes:
• Clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
• More specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity
• New definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers
• New precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment
Find reliable, complete fire extinguisher guidance.
Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician...you can depend on this important Standard for current, comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
Make sure extinguishers are up to the job with the new extinguishers benchmark!
• Application is designed for Android Mobile OS (versions 2.X).
• Android OS 3.X is not supported in current version.
• Application is designed and optimized for Mobile platform.
• Recommended resolution for viewing this app is 640 X 960.