In this application you will be able to download the Safety Signals for SR3 Risk Identification associated with hazardous substances and residue for the identification of SR3 risks, indicating the degree of severity for each category such as health, flammability and reactivity and you will also have the option to indicate a specific risk. You can select the size and will obtain a pdf file.
Applications for you.
SR3 offers several applications in different languages related to handling, transportation, final disposal of hazardous substances and waste so you can easily, modernly and efficiently download and/or print in Full Page, various sizes and formats:
- Safety Labels for Classes.
- Safety Labels for Classes with Numbers of United Nations UN.
- Number of United Nations UN.
- Safety Signs for risk identification.
- Danger Safety Signs.
- Guide Poster of Emergency Response GRE 2012.
The IEEE 1584 empirically derived model was chosen for arc flash analysis due to the model's capability to accurately account for a wide variety of setup parameters including:
* open and box equipment configurations
* grounding of all types and ungrounded
* gap between conductors of 3 to 152 mm.
* short circuit currents in the range of 700A to 106kA
* system line voltages in the range of 208V to 15kV
* working distances from 10 to 80 inches
For cases where voltage is over 15kV or gap is outside the range of the model, the theoretically derived Lee method can be applied and it is included in iAFA V1.0
The arc flash software takes equipment configuration, gap between electrodes, grounding type, short circuit fault current value and system voltage on input, and determines arcing fault current at potential point of fault.
For protective devices operating in the steep portion of their time-current curves, a small change in current causes a big change in corresponding operating time. Incident energy is linear with time, and consequently arc current variations may have a big effect on incident energy. The IEEE 1584 proposed solution is to make two arc current and energy calculations: one using the calculated expected arc current and another one using a reduced arc current that is 15% lower.
The arc flash software enables calculations for both of the above considered cases. The iAFA arc flash software predicts arcing fault current for a given configuration and amount of the available 3-phase short circuit current. Next, the incident energy, arc flash boundary, shock protection boundaries and level of personnel protective equipment are determined based on equipment configuration, selected upstream protection device ratings and working distance.
* Detailed analysis using the IEEE 1584 equations and the Lee method
* Collect information, take photos of switchgear, MCC's etc. during field walk-downs
* Instantly determine arcing current, incident energy, arc flash, limited, restricted, prohibited approach boundaries, hazard risk category, typical clothing system
* Add fuse and circuit breaker data including time-current characteristics for the devices that are not already featured in the built-in protection device library
* Calculator-style interface makes complex calculations easy to understand
* Provide a safer working environment by specifying the proper level of personal protective equipment. Wearing inadequate clothing is dangerous for obvious reasons, but wearing too much clothing is dangerous due to limited mobility and visibility
* Design safer power systems while insuring compliance with NEC 110.16, OSHA, NFPA 70E, IEEE P1584 and CSA Z462 standards and regulations
* Avoid potential fines, lost productivity, and increased insurance and litigation costs
* Set arc duration cut-off in the 2 to 10 second range
* Evaluate Threshold Incident Energy for a Second Degree Burn
* Generate arc flash warning labels in high resolution graphic format
* Create warning labels in English and a variety of international languages
* Save input configurations, equipment image for future reference
* Send extended report including equipment data, calculation results, arc flash label
* Perform analysis using metric, imperial units
When it comes to complying with the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, one of the biggest challenges employers face is how to make their Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) available to employees.
Highlights of the SDS BinderWorks Mobile App
Harness the power of today’s Android mobile technology.
Provide ALL employees with immediate access to your company’s managed SDSs – ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
No internet connection – no problem!* Your Company-Wide SDS Inventory is stored locally on your device.
Unparalleled update process – With the push of a button, update your saved company SDSs to the most current version available in your SDS BinderWorks account.
* Internet connection is required for initial app setup, SDS update downloads and access to the full SDS BinderWorks database.
• MSDS downloaded from database.
• MSDS stored in your device as PDF.
• Search for most MSDS with barcode scanner straight from the product.
• From the app you can email or print a version of the MSDS on your device.
What is really different about this app for downloading and finding your MSDS, is the product photo cover for easy identification, and a barcode scanner to search directly in our database.
If you can't find a product on our database we probably do not have it yet. Our database is constantly growing, and we want you to tell us th eproducts you want. Email us (at email@example.com) the product name, barcode number, country of manufacture, name of manufacturer, and we will endeavour to find the MSDS for you, and upload it to the database.
The EZY MSDS lite version is free, but we may be limit the number of MSDS documents held on your device.
They offer pre-shift and safety training videos for understanding fire suppression, Auto Lubrication, Fire Extinguisher and Pre-cleaners.
The NEC® 2014 Edition app is your mobile companion to the code. Browse the articles or search by keyword, and access important electrical safety news and code development information from the NFPA.
Designed for code users at any level, this flexible mobile app helps you improve electrical safety knowledge and prep for exams. You can:
•Check your knowledge with more than 300 code questions
•Track your progress and identify code areas where you need to concentrate your efforts
•Study for any length of time -- a few minutes or an hour -- from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet
The NEC Digital Flash Cards is ideal for electrical designers, engineers, installers, contractors, facilities managers, inspectors, exam candidates, and anyone who applies National Electrical Code rules on the job.
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2007 edition included major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
This edition also includes incorporating material on prevention as a new program element as well as the latest rules for:
• Emergency management mitigation
• Business continuity
An official NFPA publication, each issue contains select articles from the award-winning NFPA Journal as well as articles written with local focus by respected Latin American professionals. Each issue includes a full slate of regular columns and departments, each with its own special focus.
Display the most recent article content from the print magazine, online exclusive articles from nfpajla.org, weblog posts and news items. Browse and read stories covering major topics in fire protection, suppression and life safety such as exclusive fire investigation reports, fire protection advances, code compliance in different occupancies, and other information of interest to industry professionals.
Read the past 4 issues in the scrolling digital format: see the page exactly as it appears in the print copy.
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For the best protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using the latest requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Now you can access NFPA 10 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 10 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links. You also have the ability to bookmark important chapters for quick reference.
Update your knowledge on important provisions that impact safety. Only the 2010 edition includes:
• Clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
• More specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity
• New definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers
• New precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment
Find reliable, complete fire extinguisher guidance.
Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician...you can depend on this important Standard for current, comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
Make sure extinguishers are up to the job with the new extinguishers benchmark!
• Application is designed for Android Mobile OS (versions 2.X).
• Android OS 3.X is not supported in current version.
• Application is designed and optimized for Mobile platform.
• Recommended resolution for viewing this app is 640 X 960.
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (the 9/11 Commission), has recognized NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs as our National Preparedness Standard®. Widely used by public, not-for-profit, nongovernmental, and private entities on a local, regional, national, international and global basis, NFPA 1600 has been adopted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as a voluntary consensus standard for emergency preparedness. Now you can access NFPA 1600 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2010 edition includes major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
The app contains the complete revision and reorganization of the 2010 NFPA 1600, including major changes to the technical requirements and definitions. It establishes a common set of criteria for all disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs, and provides the fundamental criteria to develop, implement, assess and maintain these programs for prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, continuity and recovery. The chapter on Program Elements is now four separate chapters -- Planning...Implementation...Testing and Exercises...and Program Improvement.
The 2007 and 2010 editions of NFPA 1600 have been designated by DHS, to be used by accredited 3rd parties, to evaluate and certify compliance of entities under its Private Sector Preparedness (PS Prep) Program.