And the mobile experience with our stories is going to be even better. Jakhu Stories is an interactive app with a great collection of stories to teach values, but it also has the following features:
- You won't see any advertising while the stories are playing. Ever
- Stories are so optimized that downloads are lightning fast.
- You won't need a working internet connection to use the app, except to play each story for the first time. So you will take the stories with you wherever you go.
- And on top of that: Jakhu Stories will offer you much more that a couple free stories, so forget about those apps that offer just one "demo" story and make you pay for the rest!
This is a different app that is fun to play with. A mix of game, reading , storytelling and teaching. Go and install it to discover what makes Jakhu Stories so special.
BTW, this app is also perfect to learn English or Spanish:
- Text is highlighted along with the story narration (though you can deactivate this feature and read the story as a traditional one)
- There are up to 4 different accents available: American English, British English, European Spanish and Latinamerican Spanish
- You can change language and mode at anytime
If you still don't know our stories, they are:
- short and creative
- focused in a concise and positive educational message, encouraging children to live up to the core human values
- simple, with no literary intent
- presented with quality ilustrations and narrations
- NEW: a great section with ideas and suggestions to get the most educational value at the end of each story
This is just the beginning. We are working to add new stories and surprises to make Jakhu Stories a new way to teach and entertain.
NOTE: this app is not suitable for devices with amrv6 architecture (those that were designed a couple years ago and come with Android versions prior to 3.0). If your can't see the install option on Google Play using your mobile, it is very likely this to be the cause.
My Friend the BEAR is an Interactive Kids’ Story Book and puzzle game, suitable for Children aged 2-7.
Follow BEAR as he goes about his day. Find out WHERE he goes. WHAT he does. Meet his FRIENDS. And see what he likes to EAT!
Kids will be entertained again and again as they explore all the different sounds that BEAR comes across. Have the story ‘Read To You’, by the brilliant Kristina Yuen, choose to ‘Read It Yourself’ or play the games. It’s a great way to learn your ABCs and how to read… because it’s lots of fun!
10 Full Color STORY Pages.
10-15 INTERACTIVE Items per Page.
10 Puzzle GAMES Based on Story Pages.
FUN Narration and Voice Sound Effects by Kristina Yuen.
Option to ‘Read To Me’ or ‘Read Myself’
BONUS 'Search and Find' Activity.
MY FRIEND THE BEAR WAS MADE BY:
Story and Art by JJ Ley.
Narration and Sound Effect by Kristina Yuen.
Development by Daniel Peric.
Edited by Mathew Ferguson.
Special Thanks goes to the Grizzly Bears of Yellowstone National Park. *Thanks!*
The fingers and speech bubbles in the pictures below are there for demonstration purposes only. They're not actually included in the app. You'll have to provide them yourself.
Make your children recognize the sounds and images of animals, with this educational game for children, so that while fun, meet the animals and their sounds. This learning game for children contains images and sounds of animals; dogs, cats, elephants, lions, tigers, sheep, birds, cows, pigs ... all animals for your child to learn to recognize the sounds of animals and enjoy playing this game for learning and education and totally free. The sights and sounds of animals are high quality so that your child recognizes them perfectly.
Keep your kids enjoy this educational game for children and learning animal sounds that your child begins to learn the fun and totally free animals.
Young children really catches their attention, among other things, animals. The sound that each of these animals produces is a source of fascination for kids who like to imitate.
Onomatopoeia are sounds that animals, objects, or expressions made by humans. Produce onomatopoeia is not as simple as it involves organizing a linguistic system; because in them possible combinations of sounds or words that help small to stimulate their language and make an auditory discrimination reproduce.
This educational game for kids, totally free, is designed for children from 1-7 years, with the best sound quality animals to learn the variety of game animals with this learning and educational for children.
If you want your children to learn the sound of animals, you teach them this curious and fun educational game for children. Apart from spending time entertaining learning with this game, children can learn how the sound of all animals is interpreted.
Enjoy free educational game for learning and children, with only a couple of announcements to keep.
Your mission is to catch the magic stars. They are full of letters and numbers.
By catching the stars in the correct sequence, the aircraft performs beautiful acrobatics!
INFORMATION FOR THE TEACHER
With two choices of content, in this game, children can put their knowledge of the alphabet and of numbers 1 to 100 into practice, aiding the initial reading and writing acquisition process. Animation, with audio, stimulates interest and rewards the student after every five sequences of correct answers!
Objectives for the student:
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and their names;
- Knowing the alphabetical order of the letters;
- Reciting and memorizing the number sequence 1 to 100;
- Developing logical thinking with the notion of ordering and quantification;
- Realizing that a natural number has its place in a number sequence, and that it has regularities;
- Recognizing the names of numbers and associating them correctly with their respective numerical symbol;
- Securing the knowledge acquired in the classroom.
Objectives for the Teacher:
- Working the number sequence 1 to 100, making comparisons between these numbers and analyzing the regularities of the sequences;
- Developing attention and concentration;
- Knowing the letters of the alphabet and its sequence;
- Working the student's reading and writing skills;
- Offering a playful and pleasurable proposal that allows the student to associate letters to their spelling and sounds;
- Securing the content worked in the classroom.
The game may be offered individually or in pairs. As the proposal provides audio, it is important to instruct the students to play while paying close attention to the audio, relating it to the number or letter captured.
If they are in pairs, while one colleague plays, the other will be the supervisor analyzing the game and taking note of any mistakes! These notes will be an invaluable source for future planning in the classroom.
To encourage the children’s participation and attention, the teacher can decide to give the class a signal during the activity. When they hear the teacher blow a whistle, for example, they will have to record what the last conquest was, i.e. the last letter or number captured.
Using these records, in the classroom, propose various activities.
- Write 5 words with the letter recorded;
- Establish a calculation (addition or subtraction) the result of which is the number written down;
Con esta aplicación os hacemos llegar los últimos contenidos subidos a nuestra web sin necesidad de entrar a ésta, solo con un simple click.
INFORMACIÓN DE DESCARGA
Nuestra aplicación es totalmente gratuita.
COMENTARIOS Y SOPORTE
Agradecemos sus comentarios y valoraciones. También puede obtener más información y contactar con nosotros a través de nuestras web http://www.actiludis.com, envíanos un email a email@example.com o contacta con nosotros a través de Facebook https://www.facebook.com/actiludis, Twitter https://twitter.com/actiludis o Google + https://plus.google.com/107201737940634877646
POLITICA DE PRIVACIDAD
Como creadores de contenido, comprendemos la importancia de la privacidad en este mundo digital y moderno. Puedes leer nuestra política de privacidad en: http://www.actiludis.com/?page_id=47937
La invasión de Rot.
En un planeta llamado Rot, viven los rotianos felizmente hasta que un gran monstruo siembra el pánico entre la población.
Ya está disponible Cuentos Infantiles 2º (oral) Las aventuras de Frankie, la piedra misteriosa. ¡NO TE LA PIERDAS!