And the mobile experience with our stories is going to be even better. Jakhu Stories is an interactive app with a great collection of stories to teach values, but it also has the following features:
- You won't see any advertising while the stories are playing. Ever
- Stories are so optimized that downloads are lightning fast.
- You won't need a working internet connection to use the app, except to play each story for the first time. So you will take the stories with you wherever you go.
- And on top of that: Jakhu Stories will offer you much more that a couple free stories, so forget about those apps that offer just one "demo" story and make you pay for the rest!
This is a different app that is fun to play with. A mix of game, reading , storytelling and teaching. Go and install it to discover what makes Jakhu Stories so special.
BTW, this app is also perfect to learn English or Spanish:
- Text is highlighted along with the story narration (though you can deactivate this feature and read the story as a traditional one)
- There are up to 4 different accents available: American English, British English, European Spanish and Latinamerican Spanish
- You can change language and mode at anytime
If you still don't know our stories, they are:
- short and creative
- focused in a concise and positive educational message, encouraging children to live up to the core human values
- simple, with no literary intent
- presented with quality ilustrations and narrations
- NEW: a great section with ideas and suggestions to get the most educational value at the end of each story
This is just the beginning. We are working to add new stories and surprises to make Jakhu Stories a new way to teach and entertain.
NOTE: this app is not suitable for devices with amrv6 architecture (those that were designed a couple years ago and come with Android versions prior to 3.0). If your can't see the install option on Google Play using your mobile, it is very likely this to be the cause.
> 1 or 2 player mode lets you take part in a maths race against a friend, sibling or the computer.
> Choose from addition, subtraction, multiplication or division questions.
> 4 difficulty levels allow each child to compete at a level appropriate for them.
> Parents / teachers can lock difficulty levels and certain times tables on a per-child basis.
> Progress is tracked for each child so parents and teachers can see how they're doing.
> With 35 Squeebles and 12 flipfish to collect, there are plenty of rewards for children to earn for doing well on the educational part of the app.
> Password-protected parent / teacher zone contains stats and settings for each child.
> Unlimited numbers of children can be registered with the app.
> No in app purchases, no advertising and no internet links of any kind.
The actual race takes place in the Rushing River on Squeeble Island. Children choose a Squeeble, and then a Flipfish for the Squeeble to ride upon. Once they’ve selected which maths skills they’d like to be tested on and chosen a difficulty level, the race begins! With each correct answer, the child’s Flipfish swims a little further toward the finish line and the winner is the first to answer ten questions correctly!
This is the first app within the series of Squeebles educational apps to introduce an element of competition into learning (in the 2-player mode) – a feature that teachers have suggested works well for some children – although we’ve carefully designed the app so that each child is competing at the level that’s just right for them.
In one-player mode, children can choose a friendly Squeeble opponent, who is either a mathematical ‘Beginner’, ‘Rookie’, ‘Pro’, ‘Expert’, ‘Legend’ or ‘Super Legend’. In two-player mode, children will enjoy the rare opportunity to use a touchscreen at the same time as a sibling, friend or classmate – it’s a great way to maximise learning time without needing a device for each child.
As well as being motivated by the wish to win a race, children are awarded stars for answering questions correctly. The stars can be saved up and then traded in for different Squeebles and Flipfish to ride during the races.
There are three scoreboards, which show the top ten racers for that day, that week and for ‘all time’.
For parents and teachers, the "Parent / Teacher Zone" can be password protected and contains stats for each child so that you can keep in touch with their learning and progress.
As with all Squeebles apps, we aim to offer a happy, positive, self-contained, environment for learning. Our apps have NO in-app purchases, NO third party advertising and NO active links that take children away from the confines of the app.
We’re always grateful to people who take the time to review or rate our apps in the App Store. For support or enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always happy to hear from you.
If you’d like to see more of our maths and spelling apps, just search for ‘Squeebles’ in the app store.
Trata de un muchacho de 10 años llamado Frankie que, tras encontrar una pierda, le pasará algo que no podrá olvidar jamás.
Ya está disponible Cuentos Infantiles 3º (oral). Carla y Liss. Una historia que no podrás olvidar