Online search includes recipes from FoodNetwork.com, Epicurious.com, AllRecipes.com, and MyRecipes.com (which provides recipes from several magazines including Food & Wine, Cooking Light, and many more).
Note that online search is for .com sites only. If you are in Canada or Europe the online search result recipes will be in imperial units.
If you are having any problems with this app please contact the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get them fixed. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
Find inspiration for your next meal. Access over 350,000 recipes, featured collections and menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more. Read reviews and ratings by fellow home cooks to help you decide what’s for dinner.
Store all your recipes in one place. Save favorites and recipes to try. Add personal recipes or clip from your favorite sites.
Grocery shopping made smart and easy. BigOven will convert your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department.
Plan this week’s upcoming meals. Share your menu plan via email.
Use Up Leftovers
Use up what’s in your fridge. Type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make.
Enrich your cooking experience with an ad-free BigOven Pro membership. Find recipes that cater to your diet and lifestyle with ingredient-by-ingredient Nutrition Insight and advanced search filters. Create custom folders to store recipes for any occasion. Upload an unlimited number of recipes.
* Keep track of your purchased and drinked bottles, with a very accurate control over quantity and costs
* Create cellars and put the bottles in (or in the fridge) to replicate on your smartphone your real organization
* By scanning the barcode:
# immediately find how many bottles there are and in witch cellar without typing a single letter
# then easily fill your cellar with the "purchase" feature
* No need to install additional app to scan bar codes (scanning is built-in)
* If you add a bottle to an event from a cellar, this will automatically decrease the amount remaining and also, if you have saved the guests, you will always know with whom you have enjoyed !!!!
* Many other useful features...
* No registration, login, etc.: just install the app and use it!!
* No need of internet connection to work
* Meal / food and events accurate logger (and planner of course)
* Take new picture of your dish/event or import existing one from gallery
* Create event (name, date, notes, etc.) and compose the menu with dishes search dynamic and fast
* Automatic import of the list of your future guests from phone contacts
* Storing allergies, intolerances of your guests and also dishes/ingredients they just don't like
* Create your own dishes with over 450 ingredients available
* Easy reorganization of food and dishes in menu with drag & drop
* Automatic notification of an event if the menu contains dishes that have an impact on allergies of your guests
* Sharing menu via mail / Watsapp for invitation or asking for confirmation of intolerances or allergies
"Dinners diary and cellar management" will make your life easier remembering for you what you have cooked the last time to a certain group of friends, to which foods they are allergic or intolerant, which are the favorite meal of a certain person and what are those who just can not stand.
You can store for each person what his intolerances, allergies or even just "lifestyles" (he hates onion also overcooked?).
If you often organize events (for work or passion), "Dinners diary and cellar management" will give you alerts if you assemble the evening's menu with dishes in contrast with allergies, intolerances or lifestyle of some of the guests.
The app is supplied with sample data that allow you to evaluate the potential of the product: download it and play with it, it's free!
Create an event, invite people and compose the menu using the vast archive of ready dishes of all kinds; and if you do not find the dish you want to cook create the recipe on the fly and add it to the menu.
This "basic" mode already allows you to remember in the future when you have invited who and what you have prepared.
Do not you find it useful?
In addition, with a single click, you can share the menu for the event: "Dinners diary and cellar management" prepare for you the text that you can send to your guests via email or Watsapp to ask, for example, if between things that you want to cook there is something that they just does not like. Note: "Dinners and cellar management" does not perform any automatic e-mailing.
If you then match people to allergies, intolerances or lifestyle (vegetarian, does not like spicy, etc.) you will receive alerts on dishes "critical" as you create the menu for the dinner (or lunch, or…).
You immediately get the timely reporting of those who have problems with what dish.
NOTE: Permission to read the phonebook is required from the app just to be able to sync the list to invite people to events with the contacts in your address book Android. The directory is not changed, the information shall not be disclosed outside and not used for communications from the app to persons not approved by you.
Thanks to it, you don’t have to waste your time thinking about another dish for next day or preparing a shopping list for a long time. What is more, using Dinner Planner, you don’t have to worry that the dishes will often repeat or that in your diet is a lot of heavy meals. All you need to do is put in an application your favorite dishes, define categories and the relations between them. If you do that, you can very easy, only with a few clicks, have a menu for whole next week. The menu will respond all your needs. For example, if you decide that during the week you want at least once eat fish and vegan food and you don’t want to eat heavy meals more than two times, application will quickly work out a plan with your needs. What is more – you can determine, modify and delete categories whenever you want.
Also, if you don’t want to define categories, you don’t have to do it. In this case application itself will prepare a menu plan for you which will be based on the list with your dishes. In this menu, dishes selected for the two next days will never be the same. You can also modify plan prepared by Dinner Planner by choosing dishes yourself.
The application will save approved menu so you could take a look at it whenever you want to. Besides, it is possible to analyze your menu from any period of time.
"The new app designed to create more quality time with your kids. This is Brilliant." - ABC TV Good Morning America
"The app is the simplest solution you’ll find for parents who want to give their kids time-outs from their phones & tablets." - Lifehacker
DinnerTime Parental Control in “20 of the best Android apps from June” - The Guardian
"Hot tech life hacks to make the most of summer" - USA Today
"Parents struggling to get their children away from smartphones and tablets for meals, homework, exercise and other activities can arm themselves with new apps to remotely block access to the devices." - Reuters
The app works from the parent’s phone (Android or iPhone) to link up to two kids' Android devices:
The app gives parents the ability to easily lock and unlock their child’s Android tablet or smartphone during dinner time, studying time or bed time, without intrusive controls, no matter where they are. The app also comes with advanced parental features such as real-time monitoring, app or device usage limits; as well as detailed usage reporting for parents who wish to be more involved in guiding and understanding the way their kids use their phone or tablet.
Notes for Parents: Most of the 1-star ratings are from children. Our app has one of the highest parent satisfaction rating in Google Play.
1. Real-time monitoring: display real-time status of your children’s device (offline, standby, online) and see which app is currently running
2. Bed Time and Study Time control: set a start and end time to pause any activity while in Bed Time or Study Time mode. This still allows kids to access their alarm clock
3. Instant timeout: set ‘dinner time’ break and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 2 hours. Set ‘Take a Break’ and pauses any activity for any set time, up to 24 hours
4. App and Device time limits: set time limits for how long your children can use both the app and the device, regardless of whether the device is online or offline
5. App blocking feature: choose which apps your child can access or block , i.e. only educational apps during exam time
6. Live usage history: see when the last 15 apps your child has been using and for how long
7. Parent notification: notify parents if unusual child’s device activities are detected to give parents peace of mind
8. Customize permitted apps during restrictions: for example: allow reading apps during Bed Time restriction
9. Enhanced blocking feature: optional blocking feature for parents to provide the highest level of restriction control. When ‘enhanced lock feature’ is turned ON, the child’s device will be completely locked with no access to any apps including incoming phone calls while restrictions are enforced
10. Add a second parent: share the DinnerTime Plus parental control with another parent by linking to their phone number
11. Animated report summary on child’s device: avatar animates based on actual device usage; display today’s total screen time, time left on the child device (if there is a screen time limit) and most used app to help kids with their time management
Optional one time in-app purchase ($3.99): unlocks detailed usage reporting on the parent’s and child’s app and links to up to 5 kids’ devices: see how long your child has used their device and which apps they have used the most, so you know exactly what’s distracting them; on the child’s app
Watch short tutorial on how to setup DinnerTime Plus: http://youtu.be/2GDgJRRv3b8
As DinnerTime Plus is cloud-enabled you can use all of the parent’s phone features described above from any location, whether that be in the supermarket, or if your child is at a friend’s house.
- Recipe Box: Syncs with your Allrecipes Recipe Box! Recipes feature step by step instructions, home cook reviews with awesome tips, photos, nutrition and more.
- Videos: More than a thousand mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions.
- Seasonal Recipes: Get inspired by special seasonal recipes that change daily.
- Shopping List: Add recipes or ingredients to your shopping list, and cross them off at the store.
- Sharing: Write reviews, add photos, pin, post, text, and email your cooking victories.
- Super Search: Search by dietary need, cooking time, and even the ingredients you do and don't want. Or, use Dinner Spinner (phone only) to shake things up!
Last but not least, a fun new look and feel!
Finding quick ideas for healthy dinner recipes isn't always easy as we think. Quick dinner ideas app will help you to find healthy recipes and what to look for when selecting an appropriate dinner choice. For a healthy life we need healthy recipes and healthy food. Quick dinner ideas gives best dinner recipes to keep our health and fitness. Quick dinner recipes will helps us to maintain healthy recipes and menu planning.
If you are like me, time is precious so I have to make what I need fairly quickly "I have no Time to cook and eat a Healthy Dinner, we are always on the go-working, run errands, taking our children to school and more activities. With Quick dinner ideas you're able to try new Tasty, delicious and healthy food dishes from the all world.
Here are the things You will find in quick easy dinner ideas app:
Great for personal, family or party eating.
a source of carbohydrates like potatoes or brown rice.
a generous portion of mixed vegetables
a source of protein such as lean meat, fish or beans
Helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Healthy recipes from all over the world.
Quick dinner ideas Free app has the largest offline collection of healthy and tasty Foods and Recipes.
Dinner Tonight? can help schedule your meals!
Enter all your regular meals in the list and then before you go shopping allocate meals to each day. Go shopping knowing you won't be left wondering why you bought mince this week.
On the days where you want a specific meal (e.g. Pizza Friday night) then select the day. Don't know which day? Just tick the meal but don't set a day.
Fussy eaters at home? You can select one, two or twenty meals to eat on one day so the whole family is covered.
Need to check what you were eating? Go to the weekly menu.
As the week goes on, tap to mark the meal as eaten and record the date.
Stores photographs, notes and recipe links for each meal.
Find a good looking recipe online? Using the usual Share menu you can create an entry directly in Dinner Tonight?.
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed to store photographs.
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed to store photographs.
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed for the "today's meal" notification.
• WAKE_LOCK: Needed for the "today's meal" notification.
• VIBRATE: Needed for the "today's meal" notification.
• INTERNET: Ad support.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Ad support.
This menu planner automatically plans dinner entrees on a weekly, semiweekly, or monthly basis. It learns what you like and uses it to create a meal plan with other recipes that you may enjoy. It integrates with DashClock to show you today's entree on the Android 4.2+ lock/home screen.
Other meal planners make you look up recipes and add them to your meal plan manually. Our app makes meal planning quick and easy by automating the task of entree selection, allowing your to discover new recipes.
Want to get rid of the ads? Look for the automated menu planner key in the play store!
- DashClock extension!
- Automatically planned dinner entrees
- Automatically populated and groomed grocery list.
- Filter recipes with ingredients you do not like.
- Simple UI for tablets and phones.
- Notification when an updated menu plan is ready.
Feel free to contact us via email if you encounter problems or have suggestions. Or you could send us a nice poem. :)
If you're having problems with downloads, installs, refunds, payments, or Google Play access, please contact Google Play team through the Google Play Help Center and user forum.
Simply download the Cuisinart Smartrack™ application, and use it to scan a particular container. Once scanned, you can select what food or even non-food item you’ve chosen to store in the container as well as the location of where you’re storing it.
Based on both the item and location, an expiration date (if applicable) and reminder date will be automatically applied. Just scan, select, and save. It’s that easy.