The best-selling toddler app, Abby Animal Train – First Words (Farm Animals, Zoo Animals, Colors and More!), arrives on Android! Fun learning games for toddlers and kids.
The educational matching interactive train game for children by 22learn is an engaging educational preschool basic tool for toddlers teaching children recognition of the most common animals and kids learn to read their first words.
RECOMMENDED AGE CATEGORIES: Baby, Toddler, Preschooler, Kindergartener
Let your kids explore an AMAZING WORLD OF ANIMALS while improving their READING SKILLS. Children will love the ADORABLE ILLUSTRATIONS and REALISTIC ANIMALS SOUNDS! The option of included spoken animal names makes this app also ideal for toddlers just beginning to recognize animal pictures.
Abby Monkey® Animal Train Preschool – First Words (Farm animals, Zoo animals, Colors and More) is a kids train game containing images and sounds of over 60 animals including:
Dog, cat, cow, horse, pig, sheep, horse, monkey, pony, rooster, hen, parrot, duck, goose, lion, elephant, monkey, bear, whale, dolphin, mouse, snake, giraffe, zebra, frog, camel, hippo, turtle, squirrel, koala, eagle, bee, seal, goose, penguin and more.
This animal train game for preschoolers takes you on an exciting journey, which ranges from the exotic depths of the jungle and savanna to the more familiar peekaboo farm animals.
Are you curious about what you will encounter on this challenging trip? Fun assured, your ticket guarantees:
• The toddler fun learning games entirety of 11 wonderful, colorfully illustrated settings:
(1) Farm Animals
(3) Polar Regions
(6) Under the Sea animals
(7) Jungle animals
(8) Learn Colors 1
(9) Learn Colors 2
(10) Shapes Builder 1 – Coming soon!
(11) Shapes Builder 2 – Coming soon!
• More than 60 -- yes, you hear correctly! -- cute animals and their sounds
• The ultimate reading and animal recognition challenge!
And what are you bound to learn through such experience? Expect to improve in all of the following areas:
• Reading of written animal names!
• Animal recognition!
• Colors recognition!
• Shapes recognition!
• Memory skills
• Fine motor skills (in toddlers)
• Increased motivation to read and learn
The train kids learning game takes place through a game activity, during which children are asked to place the animals to the train in the order their names are written (and possibly pronounced).
There are nine progressively more difficult levels of this activity as the number of the animals to be placed gets longer and the time needed to do so shorter. Train crisis? No, no - this app is designed for toddlers. The motivational component is the constant praise for successful efforts and the possibility of the top score improvement --don't miss the train, answer correctly and get more and more points! The educational interactive game your toddlers will love.
Abby Monkey® Preschool Animal Train is your yummy preschool lunchbox full of fantastic animals and trains!
In the Settings, the game can be modified so that the tasks (the order of the animals to be placed in the train) are read aloud, and therefore the app can be also suitable for very small children, who are just learning the animal names, colors and shapes!
Tags: educational games, animals, kids games, baby games, learn English, ABC, alphabet, kids train games, toddler games, pets animals, circus, zoo animals, zoola, farm animals, peekaboo barn, preschool playground, toddler first words animals. Toddler games for 2 year old, 3, 4, 5 olds and up!
Based on our twenty-year old experience in the development of educational games for kids, we made considerable effort to ensure that the design of this app is easy-to-use for this very special age category and that the whole app is as educational and fun as possible.
Your trusted educational apps developer
Ainda que pareça estranho, está história ilustrativa nos apresenta dois personagens antagônicos que competem em uma divertida prova de velocidade .
Por um lado, a versão amável e simpática de uma tartaruga querida por todos os animais. E do outro lado, a parte mais negativa de uma lebre arrogante,e mal educada. No final, a querida tartaruga acaba ganhando a corrida, mesmo com o excesso de confiança de seu rival.
Em Playtales demonstramos que tudo é possível no mundo das histórias! Essa fábula essencial mostra que o excesso de confiança ou arrogância não são boas conselheiras para alcançar os objetivos e que, pelo contrário, com esforço e sacrificio podemos conseguir o que nos propusemos.
Nestas quase 20 páginas você vai desfrutar em primeira pessoa desta corrida exemplar, de nossos dois protagonistas e dos animais que os acompanham. Com uma série de efeitos interativos e ilustrações vistosas e coloridas.
• Adaptado para crianças a partir de 6 anos.
• 20 páginas cheias de diversão.
• Gráficos adaptados para crianças.
• Narração de texto.
• Efeitos sonoros fantásticos!
* Trilha sonora original.
• Opções "ler para mim" e "leia-me".
• Diversão interativa garantida!
*** NOTE Only English Supported. You can switch between the command line and graphical controls using the menu item "Switch Advance/Simple Mode". English is the only language supported. If you are interested in helping translate to other languages please contact me. ***
This is a great introduction to programming for children.
You can issue commands and see the results graphically.
You can also get introduced to the concept of looping.
There is an easy mode called "Command Wizard" that can be used to build commands if typing is not your thing.
You can draw shape with simple commands like
FORWARD 100 LEFT 90
You can even loop.
REPEAT [ FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 ]
Currently the only commands supported are
PEN UP (allows you to move without drawing)
PEN DOWN (starts drawing again)
* Change line color
* Change background color
* Issue one command at a time or chain as many commands as you like.
- FORWARD 100 LEFT 90 FORWARD 60 RIGHT 30 BACK 10 LEFT 10 FORWARD 100
- REPEAT 10 [FORWARD 100 LEFT 30 FORWARD 100 RIGHT 60]
* Colors can be changed in the command line using COLOR [#RRGGBB|#AARRGGBB|red|blue|green|black|white|gray|cyan|magenta|yellow|lightgray|darkgray]
* Nested loops are now allowed.
* Color picker dialog to change foreground and background colors.
* Remember foreground and background colors.
Network state checked required when trying to use the issue command by voice feature.
Algoid is an educational app that uses a simple but complete language called Algoid Language (AL) to teach programming.
Kids, teenagers and adults interested in learning computer programming.
★★★ Algoid makes learning to program simple and fun!
Remember the Logo programming language? The friendly turtle/robot that introduces the basics of programming step by step?
Algoid is based on the same idea that is visual feedback loop − Write code, run, debug, and watch the turtle drawing the result.
★★★ Algoid goes further. It includes a real-time debugger (the first and so far the only one on Android), a step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer for better understanding.
What’s more, you can hide the turtle and write code for your own video games.
In short, Algoid can turn your Android device into a real programming workstation dedicated to self-learning and at the same time it makes learning fun.
Algoid has all the tools you need to become a programmer, whether you are a kid, a teenager or an adult.
The goal of Algoid is to enable everyone to learn how to code.
---- Highlights ----
Feature-rich Integrated Development Environment (IDE):
★ Syntax highlighting
★ Debugger with breakpoints (interrupt operation and debug)
★ Step-by-step execution mode
★ Real-time scope explorer
★ Auto-completion of code
★ Syntax error handling
★ Unlimited Undo and Redo
★ User interface optimized for small screens
Algoid also provides a documentation platform with Tutorials and an Online Forum.
---- What Algoid is not----
Algoid does not run through Scripting Layer for Android (SL4A). Instead, it integrates its own formal language parser. This choice was made to facilitate the integration of debugger, step-by-step execution mode, and scope explorer.
Algoid Language (AL), although it draws inspiration from Java, is not Java, but its interpreter and runtime are both written in Java.
Algoid is not a compiler, but a scripting language interpreter.
* Smart Turtle develops toddler motor skills & hand eye coordination as well fundamentally develops mental aptitude for young toddlers. Most importantly, keeps them occupied
* We started with basic shapes and colors and have had fantastic response from the public way beyond our initial expectations. After weeks of hard work and several rounds of testing we now introduce several upgrades including sections on
* animals, numbers, alphabet and vehicles, colors and shapes.
* There are 2 modes to choose from. Default is Learn Mode. * Quiz Mode can be selected from the "Settings" page.
* Quizzing engine provides multiple sensory cues for toddlers with a accompanying voice, text on the screen & of course the color or shape itself. At each right answer, toddler is rewarded with encouraging voice of "YAY". For each wrong attempt, system guides the child to the right answer. At the end of each round, toddlers are rewarded with stars to keep them engaged & encourages them to go back again to play.
* For Moms and Dads, we have included a "Use Your Voice" mode because you know your child the best - why should the child hear some random voice - Record your voice and your baby will hear your voice along with the high quality imagery from cultureapps. If you prefer - continue using voices and imagery provided by cultureapps.
Based on customer feedback we are introducing a "paid version for 99 cents" with no Ads. We think you will appreciate the value for your buck !!
If you have any recommendations - please get in touch via email email@example.com to make this app better. Please get in touch.
FOR THOSE UPGRADING THE NEW VERSION 2.0.2 OF THIS APP, WE SUGGEST YOU UNINSTALL THE PREVIOUS VERSION AND THEN INSTALL THE LATEST VERSION
Keywords: toddler, learn, engage, quiz, boy, girl, games, colors, shapes, alphabets, numbers, animals, vehicles, baby, kids, learn, quiz, preschool