Listed as a UNESCO Heritage Site, the Theatre of Orange is the best-preserved roman theatre in Europe. The Art and History Museum of Orange traces back the history of the city through an important collection of artistic and daily-life pieces.
This application includes:
- A commented 80 minutes guided-tour: through 21 points of interest and several thematic distractions, you will discover the history of this site, from Roman Antiquity to today’s famous the guide you on your discovery of the site, as well as Roman Antiquity and the performances associated to it,
- Over 100 enlargeable HD pictures,
- The trailer of the virtual reality,
- 4 interactive maps allowing you to navigate easily,
- Practical information to prepare your visit.