Cummins Guidanz™ is a new suite of genuine service products, features and capabilities available from Cummins. Visit cumminsengines.com/guidanz to learn more about Guidanz.
The Guidanz mobile app helps you speed up the repair process and improve customer uptime. Among the features are the following:
• Equipment and device dataplate information
• Prioritized Cummins fault codes and descriptions
• Ability to share any information in the app via email
• Route Parameter Manager diagnosis, repair and update functionality
• Read industry standard J1939 fault codes for all connected devices
• English, Spanish, and French language support
Cummins certified service providers who subscribe to the Immediate Assessment feature of Guidanz also have access to:
• Prioritized faults and the top three most likely root causes
• Estimated service times
• A history of recently retrieved information, faults, and analysis right on your phone
• The ability to turn assessments into Guidanz Job Orders to track the equipment throughout the service event
To use Guidanz you will need a Cummins INLINE™ datalink adapter. Simply plug either the INLINE 7 or the new INLINE mini wireless adapter into the J1939 connector on the vehicle or equipment, and then connect to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth®. For more information or to purchase adapters, visit cumminsengines.com/INLINE.
Some features will require a functioning Internet connection at the time of service.
Stay tuned for additional updates as Cummins works to provide you a simple, user-friendly, guided workflow. You will be able to seamlessly share critical information about servicing Cummins engines and related equipment across multiple platforms, and with your whole service team.