This demo version of the CumulusPro Mobile Capture app shows the functions of the CumulusPro Mobile SDK:
● Image optimisation technology designed for seamless back-end processing.
● Send status updates and request for additional information to be sent back to the app (from within CumulusPro Straatos)
● Receive document images in an acceptable file size for best OCR results
● Ready-to- use connectivity framework to connect to Straatos Cloud BPM platform or any other LOB application (Workflow solutions, ERP or Document Management systems.)
Are you a registered user on the Straatos Cloud BPM platform?
Use this demo app with the user credentials provided by your Straatos Administrator and send images directly to your organisation’s process flows in the Straatos Cloud BPM. If you do not know who your administrator is or do not have one, get in touch with us.
Not a registered user on Straatos?
Log in with our pre-configured demo account.
Through the demo account, you can:
1. Experience the intelligent image detection technology – the app captures automatically once it detects the best image quality. (Note: The user can choose to override this, and capture images manually instead.)
2. Receive document images optimised in acceptable file size for best OCR results.
3. Preview and rotate images, as well as add and remove pages before sending.
4. Enter an email address, and the Mobile Capture app sends captured images in coloured, non-searchable* PDF format to your intended recipient. (Note: Images are not sent using your native mobile mail app.)
5. Images and PDF files are deleted from our server once they are sent.
* Searchable PDF documents are only available to Straatos registered users.
When you log in to the demo account, the Mobile Capture app:
1. Logs in to the Straatos Cloud BPM platform.
2. When the images are uploaded, they are sent to a simple workflow that:
a) Converts the uploaded images to PDF.
b) Sends the document images as an email attachment using the email address you provide.
c) Once the email is sent, automatically delete the images and PDF from the server.