Fact: Most sales people hate filling out call reports.
This application produces intelligent daily sales call reports.
After each call, launch the application and record the contact information. Then simply answer several multiple choice questions designed to help qualify contacts and direct the sales process intelligently.
Of-course you can add notes and edit your answers anytime throughout the sales day. At the end of the day- simply hit the SEND REPORT button and your boss will get a completed call report that is nicely formatted and with excellent data that is easy to read and analyze.
Call reports are cumulative and report the most recent 30 days of reports.
As a manager, you will come to love this application. Built into each report is both a time stamp audit feature as well as a GPS audit feature. Each report clearly shows the time of each sales call. Additionally, a red or green indicator is revealed confirming whether the sales person was at the address listed when the call report was filled out. These time and travel audit features are powerful tools to help improve your sales team's productivity and efficiency.
Works on Android Devices
1. Download file.
2. Install file (if you have a previous version you must uninstall that version first...BE SURE TO SEND THE LATEST REPORT BEFORE YOU UNINSTALL AS ALL DATA MAY BE LOST)
3. Launch Application and click the NEW CALL button. Follow on screen instructions.
4. Advance through screens and answer questions as prompted
5. You can review and edit your daily calls by selecting TODAY'S CALLS. Select the call you wish to edit. Changes are automatically saved.
6. SEND REPORT: You can send our new call report at anytime and you can send it many different ways. Email is the most common method. The first time you use this feature the application will ask you for a default email address. Usually, this is your sales manager or business owner. Whatever address you put in this field will be the default address in the future. The next time you send your report as an email, you will go directly to the email page with the address already inserted. You may add or delete addresses anytime (be sure to always include yourself in any distribution of your call reports).
READING THE REPORTS:
Reports are emailed as a spreadsheet. The calls are organized into 5 sections;
1. AUDIT INFORMATION- This is information about each call and confirms the date, time and location the sales person entered the sales call record.
2. CONTACT INFORMATION- This is the basic contact data and can easily be exported to other database programs.
3. SALES OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION- These are the answers to the multiple choice questions and are designed to provide managers with a clear picture of the best opportunities for winning immediate business as well as the next steps in the sales cycle.
Developed by TECHGENE
4. RATING INFORMATION- The information in this section is designed to provide a quick numeric ranking and reference for identifying a sales persons highest value prospects and probability of winning business.
5. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION- Well we couldn't think of everything so this section includes notes directly from the sales person regarding each sales contact.
Keywords: Ihatecallreports,I Hate Call Reports, Call Reports, reports, Reports, Marketing, Representatives, Excel, Manager, Management, Organization, Hate, Customer, Care,Reporting,today reports,meetings,sales,Sales Reports
Please provide us feedback as we are absolutely eager to make this tool as helpful and streamlined as possible. You can email us at email@example.com.
Developed by TECHGENE
Landix Flex is the result of more than 13 years of Landix’s experience in mobility and sales force. It helps your company gain more agility in information exchange between internal areas and the sales force team, and consequently improves the service and productivity of sales forces. Landix Flex is the best way to reduce request’s mistakes and, mainly, reduce costs.
Such efficiency makes your sales team negotiations more highly qualified, increasing the fidelity of your customers.
Check out some functionalities of Landix Flex:
• Messaging (sms and mms) between salespeople and the administrative staff
• Various business rules for prices, discounts, bonus and exchanges
• Reports for the seller and supervisor to follow the day-to-day work
• Follow-up of client’s financial situation, sales history, notes overdue or yet to fall,
• Goals management
• Discount and increase control
• Visits schedule
• Supervisor's module
• Integration with Google Maps to show the visit’s sequence by each seller.
And much more!!! Download now and try it!!!!!
Visit our website (http://www.landix.com.br/) or contact us (+55 34 3230-7200 and firstname.lastname@example.org) to get more information and schedule a presentation.
Tracking Of Field Sales Activities And Boost Sales Reps Productivity:
Sales routes visualization, orders/invoices creation, open invoices list and record of payments, inventory & pricing information.
Avoid Orders/Invoices Errors By Creating Them In The Field With Your Customer:
No need to type them twice. Everything you create on the app will be securely synchronized to the cloud and then to QuickBooks. No need to type them twice. Add items, discounts and comments to the order or invoice for your customers while you are visiting them.
GPS Tracking, Routing And Customer Location:
GPS tracking will help you to improve your sales routes increasing your team performance. Visualize your customers in a map and define territories for your sales reps.
QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Desktop Integration:
Synchronize invoices, customers, sales reps, products, open invoices, and received payments with a single click or turn the automatic sync option on.
The Real Time Big Picture Of Your Sales Team:
Be aware of what is going on in real time. This dashboard will help you to see and analyze the day to day activities of your sales team.
Get Reports, Charts And Analytics Of Your Field Sales Information:
Export data to excel or visualize it with our dynamic reports feature where you can filter and analyze the data easily. We will keep adding more reports for free.
Actively monitoring customer behavior and purchase patterns, sales-i eliminates the time, cost and complexity of accessing and analyzing your valuable business data, alerting salespeople to every targeted sales opportunity.
Features in this version include:
- Account Prospect Search
- Account Prospect Dial
- Account Location
- Territory Enquiries
- Customer Enquiries
- Alerts/Campaign Manager
- Mobile Dashboard
- Add Notes
- Add Prospect
- Customer Snapshot
- Read-only Opportunities
- Account Card with customer analysis descriptions
SalesRapp allows you to distribute sales and marketing materials to your mobile sales team and helps you keep track of the sales Pipeline.
- Seize the day, When your customers are ready to buy, your sales team will be ready to act.
- Compete with confidence, Tablets and other portable devices have raised expectations. Lead the change in selling, or be led.
- Take control, Keep your team on brand, on message and on track from anywhere in the world.
- Push up your brand value, This is where the world is going. Fast. SalesRapp gets you there!
With SalesRapp SalesFolder, iPad and Android device management couldn’t be easier. From the web , SalesRapp allows you to distribute sales and marketing materials to your mobile sales team, wherever they are.
Simplify, Streamline the process of making sales presentations. Sell faster.
- Reduce risk, Keep out of date information, out of circulation.
- Get an edge, Get your information to market sooner.
- Speed it up, Make a change and update it instantly.
- No excuses, Your team is notified that there is an update available as soon as you’ve made it.
- Cut costs, Printing, overnight deliveries, storage, datatraffic. All gone!
- Offline file availability.
- BOX.com import functionality.
SalesRapp DealMaker helps you deliver. With DealMaker you can easily arrange, rearrange and manage the complete sales process. DealMaker is your personal assistant and keeps you and your sales force focused and on track. Always!
- A structured sales process makes sales follow-up a breeze.
- Shows you the way and keeps you on track.
- Greater customer satisfaction, Do What You Say and Say What You Do.
- Register new opportunities while on the road during seminars and exhibitions.
- Your Appointments just one click away.
- Acts as your CRM on the road.
- Connects with Microsoft Outlook™
SalesRapp Reporting and Leaflet make for hassle free administration and reporting. Take notes during a sales meeting and e-mail them directly to your sales support. Send brochures directly from your mobile device with the Leaflet function.
- Create comprehensive visit reports and send them instantly via e-mail.
- Send your brochures instantly during sales meetings and dazzle your customers.
- Connects with Microsoft Outlook™
SalesRapp Backoffice offers 24-7 insight in the ongoing sales effectiveness of your sales force. With the Backoffice you can design and deploy your SalesFolder. Build your own DealMaker app according to the steps in your sales process. Manage and analyze sales statistics.
- Track, reward and leverage stellar performance.
- Create insight in the sales process.
- Export relevant salesdata.
- Manage multiple clients and devices.
- Safe and secure access.
- Technical e-mail support available.
1. First 3 COC entries are customizable - select one and then press "Edit Camera" from the menu. Enter circle of confusion value and the dimensions of your sensor.
2. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
3. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
4. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
5. Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
1. Depth of field
2. Hyperfocal distance
3. Near and far limits
4. DOF in front and behind subject
5. Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
1. Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches - swipe the top panel left and right on the first tab to switch units)
3. Focal Length
4. Subject Distance (long press selected value when units is meters/feet to input additional centimeters/inches)
5. Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
1. Showing custom COC Values only
2. Hiding the teleconverter input
3. f-stop increments, f-stop range start and end
4. Adjusting maximum subject distance