Call Log Calendar lets you to chose which type of calls and messages (SMS) to save and the calendar to save those in.
- Save calls to a calendar
- Save messages (SMS) to a calendar
- Automatic mode (*)
- Save calls/messages manually
- Save location where a call took place (*)
- Custom event name format
- Select calendars for each call/message type
* Available on the full version of Call Log Calendar.
Known issues (important):
- There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
- It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
- SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones (multiple reports).
- Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
Reverse lookup for telephone numbers of Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
*** There is NO subscription & NO monthly fee ***
All information about numbers stored in the internal databases on your device.
An internet connection will not needed during the call.
All area codes are already included in the databases which you will need to download ONLY ONCE after first installation of the app.
Font size, background, position of the message window can be adjusted.
Showing information in the status bar notifications can be turned on or off.
This app is excellent working with apps like Full / BIG / Smart Screen Caller ID and launchers like Sense, TouchWiz, MIUI & etc.
*** Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) ***
Q: How does it work?
A: After the installation the app is running in the background and gets active only when an incoming or outgoing call is detected.
The country, region / state, city and the network operator from the telephone number will be queried from the internal databases and will be displayed on the screen.
Q: Why the permission "full Internet access"?
A: The databases of phone numbers for our application are distributed separately.
It makes our app faster and smaller size than competitors. This permission needed for downloading and updating the databases from our update server.
Q: Will my personal data be send to others?
A: No. No data is being collected or send to others.
As mentioned above the permission "full Internet access" is needed only for updating databases.
Q: Where is the internal databases stored?
A: There are stored in device's internal memory or on the external SD-card. This depends on your device specifications.
Q: Why the permission "read phone state and identity"? *
The app will be activated by the state of the phone (when an incoming call is detected). The phone identity is not used.
* Why the permission "read contact data"? *
When using the function "call log", your contacts will be displayed with their city and country.
Your contact data will not be saved or given away to others by the app.
Q: The notification message is hiding the name of the caller or interface buttons
A: You can set in Preferences "position", "transparency" and many other options of the message.
Also the message "window" is absolutely transparent for touch events. You can press any interface elements below the "window".
Q: Which countries will be displayed?
A: Our app contains over 200 country codes.
Q: Your databases contains data about ALL cities (states / regions) of ALL countries?
A: No. At this time we have complete databases only for Abkhazia, Belarus, Germany, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
But we will made new databases for other countries soon. You could check availability of databases and download needed ones directly from the application.
Q: What about number portability?
A: In some countries mobile number portability is implemented. So, the real provider might differ. The correctness of the data is not guaranteed.
Q: Which languages are supported?
A: For now, just English & Russian are supported. We've planned to add other languages soon.
*** Suggestions? Comments? Problems?
Write us an eMail: email@example.com
1. First 3 COC entries are customizable - select one and then press "Edit Camera" from the menu. Enter circle of confusion value and the dimensions of your sensor.
2. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of apertures
3. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of focal lengths
4. Tab for showing the DOF calculations for the range of subject distances
5. Tab for showing the FOV for the range of focal lengths
1. Depth of field
2. Hyperfocal distance
3. Near and far limits
4. DOF in front and behind subject
5. Rectilinear angle of view for the chosen camera and focal length
Inputs for (press and drag left and right to scroll the values):
1. Units (meters, feet, centimeters and inches - swipe the top panel left and right on the first tab to switch units)
3. Focal Length
4. Subject Distance (long press selected value when units is meters/feet to input additional centimeters/inches)
5. Teleconverter (1.4x, 1.5x, 1.6x, 1.7x, 2.0x, 3.0x)
1. Showing custom COC Values only
2. Hiding the teleconverter input
3. f-stop increments, f-stop range start and end
4. Adjusting maximum subject distance