Prompted me upgrade due to "new" info The app immediately prompted me upgrade due to "new" info about a serious disease that a family member is facing so I purchased the upgrade. Not only was there nothing new in the upgrade version, there is pitifully tiny amount of info. A simply Google search will get you tons more information. It is so pathetic, I felt compelled to click the sponsored links to people I was already well familiar with. Taking advantage of people with desperate health situations is immoral and unethical.
FAIRLY USEFUL Shows a lot of "quickie" info on a number of conditions, while listing several others that you'll need to buy his "super plus" app for. Useful but no better than using Google. (And this app doesn't even have a search box.) I'd only give it 2 stars, except I've seen worse. Much worse.)
Warning they tock alot advice now you have to pay for wht dv was great app why!!!!! three stars Best none other lick Only down no SD storeg.no hidden privacy invading hidden features safe download ya hear
Upgrade Needed Now :( App doesn't give full information or details without the purchased upgrade. Uninstalling.
Must Have Survival App Holistic First Aid Indispensable App
Good for quick summary of disease Good
• Introduction of an optional in-app purchase to upgrade to Cures A-Z+ ($1.99).
• Dramatically expanded list of health conditions.
• Updated many of the health conditions in the free version with up to date information.
• Improved "Share" feature.
• Added support for tablets.
• Fixed miscellaneous broken links to Internet pages.