Prompted me upgrade due to "new" info The app immediately prompted me upgrade due to "new" info about a serious disease that a family member is facing so I purchased the upgrade. Not only was there nothing new in the upgrade version, there is pitifully tiny amount of info. A simply Google search will get you tons more information. It is so pathetic, I felt compelled to click the sponsored links to people I was already well familiar with. Taking advantage of people with desperate health situations is immoral and unethical.
FAIRLY USEFUL Shows a lot of "quickie" info on a number of conditions, while listing several others that you'll need to buy his "super plus" app for. Useful but no better than using Google. (And this app doesn't even have a search box.) I'd only give it 2 stars, except I've seen worse. Much worse.)
Upgrade Needed Now :( App doesn't give full information or details without the purchased upgrade. Uninstalling.
Only down no SD storeg why 3 star.no hidden privacy invading hidden features safe download ya hear
Must Have Survival App Holistic First Aid Indispensable App
Recommending to patients, and upgraded for $1.99! My patients and my health are worth it!
• Introduction of an optional in-app purchase to upgrade to Cures A-Z+ ($1.99).
• Dramatically expanded list of health conditions.
• Updated many of the health conditions in the free version with up to date information.
• Improved "Share" feature.
• Added support for tablets.
• Fixed miscellaneous broken links to Internet pages.
The American Academy of Dermatology introduces the Dermatology A to Z mobile app