Blackboard Radio or BBR App is India's first voice-based platform for students in grades 3-12 to learn and collaborate together.
Students can create their unique portfolio by recording their learning moments. They can participate in on-going projects with other peers from across the country and share their opinion.
★ India's First Voice-based Interactive English Speaking Course - For Children in Age 7-18★
Learn from Expert Language Trainers at your home. Blackboard Radio English program focuses on making your child a 21st century global citizen. It develops strong public speaking skills, builds confidence, improves communication skills and fosters creativity.
- Get a curriculum tailored adjusted to your English level, so you can focus on the right words.
- Learn to speak over 2000 of the most popular English words with perfect pronunciation
- Receive feedback from expert BBR Trainers on how to move your tongue and lips to correct your words
- Our course makes you practice common phrases used in everyday life, like at work, during interviews, and while traveling
- Our training allows you to practice in a relaxed environment without fear of embarrassment in front of other people
- Track your progress and come back to practice any words you’re still stuck on
- Get results, fast! 30 hours with Blackboard Radio (BBR English Training) is equivalent to a 6-month spoken English course in an offline centre to gain excellent pronunciation and reduce accent.
- Get Diagnostic Assessments based on international CEFR-levels
Improve your speaking skills to prepare for the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC. Speak confidently with your friends and teachers. #NotAfraidToSpeakEnglish
Why do we need it?
Classroom time is for teaching, there is no time to personally evaluate speaking and listening abilities of an individual student. Moreover, there is no comfortable and safe environment for students to practice speaking the English language as most households speak native languages.
Language learning labs in schools & content-only apps are inconsistent and do not focus on speaking practice. Whatever limited speaking activities some apps have do not understand Indian accent.
- Students become confident in speaking English
- Improvement on real-life English skills: pronunciation & articulation
- Tangible outcomes measured using continuous spoken English assessments based on international CEFR levels
If you are a school:
Contact us at email@example.com or +91 9111 444 636 to know how to get School Radio by Blackboard Radio (BBR) in your school/institution.
An award-winning initiative by IIT alumni funded by CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad & Michael and Susan Dell Foundation (through Villgro Innovation Foundation)