Are you Curious? Get a daily workout for your brain to grow your Curious Quotient (CQ)! Who knew exercising your brain could be this much fun?
“Curious has mastered making learning addictive.” -- PandoDaily
“A Netflix For Learning” -- Forbes
“Curious stands out from sites like Khan Academy, Coursera, Udacity, Udemy, and Lynda.com by focusing on learning 'for learning’s sake.'” -- VentureBeat
“Curious Helps Hobbyists Share Their Skills” -- Mashable
Curious helps people reclaim between 5 to 30 minutes a day to learn something new!
Ready to learn? Here’s how the game of lifelong learning works:
- First, we start with a brief interview.
- You tell us how much time you want to spend learning a day: 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- We customize your learning experience and build you a beautiful CQ wheel. Every wheel is unique!
- You receive a daily, personalized learning workout via email and on your Curious dashboard.
- You complete your workout by reading Curios (our well-loved daily fun fact) and watching lessons.
- Add lessons and topics to a focus area for longer term learning goals.
- Track your progress every time you learn. You’ll be so much more interesting!
Learn from over 25,000 video lessons on virtually any topic. Whether you want to learn how to crochet a scarf, plant an organic garden or play guitar, Curious helps you stay happy and healthy with a daily learning workout across eight key knowledge areas:
Aesthetic (crafts, photography, sewing, drawing, interior design, crochet, graphic design)
Humanities (public speaking, languages, storytelling, political science, history)
Mind / Body (cooking, fitness, nutrition, confidence, meditation, yoga, mindfulness)
Music (music theory, piano, guitar, singing, drums, ukulele, harmonica, violin, DJ skills)
Play (home DIY, sports, travel, games, gardening, camping, puzzles, biking, running)
Relationships (psychology, parenting, communication, marriage, dating, pets, leadership)
S.T.E.M. (science, web development, math, biology, hardware, computing, engineering)
Work (Microsoft Office, entrepreneurship, budgeting, marketing, finance, blogging, analytics)
And you get recommendations from your (and our) favorite NPR shows: Science Friday, PRI's The World, BBC World Service, Marketplace, and more!
Download the Curious app and start for FREE! Daily Curios and intro lessons available to all users; subscribe for full access to the entire lesson library. FREE trial included with each subscription.
What have you got to learn? Get addicted to the game of lifelong learning & stay Curious!
Curious offers the following all-access subscriptions:
1 month: $9.99 [7-day free trial]
1 year: $69.99 [30-day free trial]