- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
With the Housekeeper, you can manage your stuff by the simplest way: input or import the item, and then to tag it. The tags are customizable, they can be:
1. The place where you put your stuff: for example, [boxA], [boxB], [under the bed] ...
2. Item types: for example, [glass], [food] ...
3. Other properties: for example, [gift from Sharon], [spent out in summer], [to be thrown away] ...
For example, to manage your travel stuff, you can use the following tags to mark your items:
[Ready], [to buy] ...
The application provides powerful query capabilities, you can easily find your items by following ways:
1. Query by the keywords: use one or more keywords which are contained or not contained in the item descriptions
2. Query by the tags, use one or more tags which are applied or not applied on the items
3. Query by a combination of above conditions
Items can be input one by one, or you can import them from an existing text file. Your current item list can be imported with only slightly modifications or without any modifications. 2 kind of formats are supported to be imported:
Note: item6 and item7 have no labels after being imported.
Note: If no tags, the colon can be omitted, for example item7.
After importing, the results of these two examples are the same.
I believe you can find more features and scenarios.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. User can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
It won't gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
"Thanks for nothing captain obvious" you might say... but what i mean is - don't clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It's all to you - Set simple chores like "vacuum the floor", or "change the sheets", set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!
keywords: household chores checklist, house chore schedule, house chore list.
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Keep track of your test scores for individual courses and special exams such as the SAT, GRE, MCAT, AP, and more in your profile. Create weighted categories such as homework and exams for different grading systems, or take the total points to determine your grades for each class. Lock your grades down by setting a pin number for privacy. Manage your assignments with upcoming dues dates and overdue alerts. Backup your profile to either your SD card or via email so that you never have to worry about losing your data.
Contact email@example.com for access to the beta of the in progress 3.0 version which is coming soon!
Motivated Moms is a yearly chore calendar – a pre-planned checklist of chores that will allow you to have a clean, organized home and still have time for yourself. No need for huge cleaning days - just do the chores, check them off and you are done for the day! To try out the app, look for Motivated Moms Lite at Google Play.
This is the 2014 app version of the popular e-book that thousands use each year to manage their homes and covers the same tasks as the printable version. With the app you get 15 months of preprogrammed tasks (over 10,000 of them) spanning October 2013 to December 2014. In addition, you can add unlimited custom tasks and assign tasks to people and rooms.
Feeling scattered? Do you wish someone would just tell you what to clean and organize each day so everything will get done? Are you easily sidetracked and not getting much done in the house each day? Did you make a resolution to keep your house more clean and tidy? Then Motivated Moms is perfect for you!
The system is designed to help you complete chores and tasks throughout the year so you don’t spend your entire day doing housework. Motivated Moms is all about reducing stress, not adding to it, in order to make home management easier. If you don’t get a chore done, don’t worry about it – it will come around again.
• All tasks in the average home are planned out for you throughout the year
• Ability to add unlimited custom tasks
• Check off chores as they are done and they drop to the bottom of the list out of your way
• No major cleaning days or Spring Cleaning week, do just a little all year around
• Daily items and those that come up less frequently are scheduled for you
• No need to remember when you last changed the a/c filter or dusted the living room – just do the tasks as they come up; the app keeps track for you
• Tasks can be assigned to people and rooms and sorted accordingly
You can move items to other days if you have a conflict. The application also gives you the ability to "hide" items that don't apply. Don't have a pet? Just hide the "Feed Pets" chore, then "unhide" it later if you get a pet part of the way through the year.
Want to be reminded to read your Bible each day? Motivated Moms will help you read through the Bible in a year. Don’t need the bible reading plan? There is a setting to turn off the scheduled Bible readings so you won’t see them in your list.
Appcenter with 3 organization systems:
- Folders and categories
- A-Z listing and overview
- recently used apps calendar
Organize apps in folders and groups
- all official Android play store categories
- 5 languages preinstalled
- create, manage and delete with the editor folders
Keywords: appsaver, organizer, organize, organization, jorte, apppack, appquest, appusage, assistant, mobile, assistant, launcher, icon, arranger
Simply pick a contact (or many) and you are done.
Where You At will try to get the best fix on your location through GPS or Cell Towers and then send an SMS to your contact with a link to your current location.
This link opens up Google Maps on iPhone or Android, your friend does not need to have any special app for it to work.
If it was able to get an accurate fix on your location, Where You At will send the name associated with the address you are at ("I'm at Starbucks").
If the address is already in your contact list, it will send the name of your contact ("I'm at Freddy's")
If after a minute it was not able to get a perfect fix on your location, it will send how accurate it's estimate is "I'm at http://maps.google.com/?q=-62.59609,-59.901651 (60 meter accuracy)".
BandWagon is a music radio app that finds upcoming concerts in your area. It then finds songs by these bands and artists and streams them to you.
While you listen, see detailed information about the currently playing track: A biography of the artist and information about their upcoming concert including, date, directions to the venue, and a link to buy tickets.
Come hop on the Band Wagon!
Track other users with an onscreen compass. Play a game of tag in the forest, find your friends at a festival, I don't know, do something cool with it.
Your phone's gps is only so accurate, and therefore this app is designed for outdoor, medium to long distances.
It will not work sitting in the same room as the person you are tracking. It should be accurate with distances of about 50 meters and greater.