- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Keep all your recipes in one place
• Search and view recipes from anywhere - in your kitchen or at the store
• Add ingredients to shopping list with one click
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
Us the android app to get a remote view of the office, fill in offline time gaps, and leave messages for the rest of the office in case you're running late. The app will also track your phone calls and include them in your productivity report.
see who's working, slacking, late or absent in real-time
assign offline time gaps
leave messages for colleagues
tracks time spent on phone calls
view your profile
view your settings
Let us know what you think, send feedback and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about DeskTime: http://desktime.com
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
We all have dozens of tasks like these, and traditional calendar-based apps are of little use with such varying schedules. With Regularly, you'll never forget any of your tasks again!
IMPORTANT TASKS FIRST
Regularly ranks your tasks using an innovative urgency rating which shows you which tasks are most overdue. The algorithm knows that a weekly task that's four days late is more urgent than a yearly task that's one week late.
Regularly's sleek color coding scheme makes it easy to quickly see whether you have any tasks requiring your attention. Several customization options allow you to tweak the app's appearance to your liking.
KEEP TASK LOGS
Every time you perform a task, you log it in the app, and the next reminder will be scheduled accordingly. The log is also color coded so you can review whether you're good at performing the task on schedule, or if you're usually late.
Instead of keeping you on a strict schedule with notifications fixed intervals, Regularly dynamically adjusts the reminders according to your task log, so you'll never need to manually alter the reminder schedule.
Regularly scales the reminder frequency of overdue tasks according to their period, so you won't get bombarded with constant annoying reminders for tasks you only perform once a year.
ORGANIZE WITH TAGS
Each task can be assigned multiple tags, allowing you to group the tasks into categories of your choosing. So you can swipe left to see just your household chores, then again to see your car maintenance tasks.
If you've got Jelly Bean, you'll see a list of your due tasks, color-coded by their urgency score, right in the notification pane. When you've completed them, you can quickly log them as done from the notification.
• Beautiful home screen widget
• Add notes to entries in task logs
• Adjust frequency of notifications
• Customize notification behavior for individual tasks
• Backup and restore all tasks and logs
• DashClock widget extension
Contact the developer with any questions or feedback at email@example.com.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS
System tools: run at startup
• Allows rescheduling of notifications.
Storage: modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
• Allows backup and restore of your database to and from your phone's SD card (or equivalent storage).
Network communication: full network access
• If something goes wrong, allows sending me an anonymous crash report to help me fix the problem. You can opt out of this.
Network communication: Google Play billing service
• Allows donation to support development if you wish.
Hardware controls: control vibration
• Allows optional vibrating notifications.
Appcenter with 3 organization systems:
- Folders and categories
- A-Z listing and overview
- recently used apps calendar
Organize apps in folders and groups
- all official Android play store categories
- 5 languages preinstalled
- create, manage and delete with the editor folders
Keywords: appsaver, organizer, organize, organization, jorte, apppack, appquest, appusage, assistant, mobile, assistant, launcher, icon, arranger
It is not just managing TODO list, but managing routine work every week!!
「I totally forgot something that
I have done every week！！」
「I want to take a new habit that I do every week！！」
「I want to check what to do whenever I want to make myself relieved ! !」
Use this app when you are in this situation above.
It manages your weekly routine work by user friendly list.
In addition, this app can be managed and checked by the widget that can be registered on the Home screen.
・In order not to forget the TV show every week
・In order not to forget the release date of weekly magazines
・In order not to forget the weekly collection day of your garbage
・in order not to forget your morning and evening tasks
It is up to you how to use this app.!
・Management of your weekly routine work
→This app can be managed and checked by the widget that can be registered on the Home screen.
・It helps you not to forget your routine work by complete or incomplete mark
→You can change your status to complete from the widget that sets on your Home screen.
・Manage routine work each day of the week
→manage your routine work by user friendly list every day.
1 week later, you can reset your all routine work by starting the app.
※You can set the beginning day from the setting and you can reset from the menu buttom.
This application requires the following permissions:
→The use when you set the widget when you start the terminal
→The utilized to display advertisements
This app is based onDragSortListView and PagerSlidingTabStrip, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.txt
Cadie is designed and engineered to make you look smarter than ever.
# Social Redefined - Private sharing with buddies
# Chat Your Way to Glory – Buddy recommendations and buddy Chat
# ListenIn - Automatically Search and Retrieve Things That Matter to You
# All you need app - Capture your world of information - Notes, Pictures, Events, Reminders and just about
anything and see your stuff auto-organized and transform into a colorful visual mosaic
# Get Clued-In - Contextual clues are what our memory relies on but often fails. Add and retrieve your stuff faster than your memory using Tags. Get recommendations on your events, notes etc.
# Sync to Dropbox - Sync your information with Dropbox and make it available across devices.
# Location Alerts - Create location based events and alerts.
# Quick Text - Add quick text, attach images and other files.
• Buddy Chat, Share.
• Schedule Event, Reminder, To-do List (with sub category of To Do items).
• Clues, Tags.
• Attach Files (Images, Audio, Video, file) to Notes using gallery / camera / file manager.
• Sync / Backup to Dropbox
• Recommendations (Web, Images, Video, News, Related Search)
• Search Items, Color Category, Filter Items using Clues / Context.
• Auto generated Tags / Clues.
• Export or share notes by Email / PDF.
• Notes, Quick text.
• Location Alert.
You have feature ideas, missing something, or encountered a problem? Please email me!
Simply pick a contact (or many) and you are done.
Where You At will try to get the best fix on your location through GPS or Cell Towers and then send an SMS to your contact with a link to your current location.
This link opens up Google Maps on iPhone or Android, your friend does not need to have any special app for it to work.
If it was able to get an accurate fix on your location, Where You At will send the name associated with the address you are at ("I'm at Starbucks").
If the address is already in your contact list, it will send the name of your contact ("I'm at Freddy's")
If after a minute it was not able to get a perfect fix on your location, it will send how accurate it's estimate is "I'm at http://maps.google.com/?q=-62.59609,-59.901651 (60 meter accuracy)".
BandWagon is a music radio app that finds upcoming concerts in your area. It then finds songs by these bands and artists and streams them to you.
While you listen, see detailed information about the currently playing track: A biography of the artist and information about their upcoming concert including, date, directions to the venue, and a link to buy tickets.
Come hop on the Band Wagon!
Track other users with an onscreen compass. Play a game of tag in the forest, find your friends at a festival, I don't know, do something cool with it.
Your phone's gps is only so accurate, and therefore this app is designed for outdoor, medium to long distances.
It will not work sitting in the same room as the person you are tracking. It should be accurate with distances of about 50 meters and greater.