There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
• Shared Family Calendar
Manage the family calendar right from your phone. Add an appointment and it uploads to your account so everyone can see it. Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
• Shopping Lists
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed.
• To Do Lists
Add a to do list item right when you think of it. Create a shared to do list the whole family can see. To do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists - for packing, camping trips, emergency supplies, whatever you need!
• Family Journal
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. U.S. Cellular Family Organizer's journal is designed especially for busy families, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Other things you should know:
- Your U.S. Cellular Family Organizer powered by Cozi is available across platforms - from any mobile device or from any computer by visiting cozi.com/uscellular
- No matter where or how you and your family access the account, you'll always be looking at the same information
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password
- If you have questions about the U.S. Cellular Family Organizer app or require assistance, please contact us by visiting "uscellular.com/support/contact-us/index.html"
• See the shared family calendar and get appointment reminders of upcoming events on your phone, tablet, laptop, PC or Mac.
• Always have the grocery shopping list with you. Add, edit, and cross off items as you purchase them—all in real time.
• Stay on top of the family's to do list. Add, edit, and cross off items as you do them from your phone, tablet, PC or Mac.
• Jot down a memory as it happens in your family journal. Add a photo from your gallery, or take a new one—all while you're on the go.
Shared Family Calendar
• A centralized calendar the whole family can access.
• Color-coded by individual - filter to see a family member's calendar or the whole family at once.
• Get reminders and an agenda email of the upcoming week's activities.
• Update your calendar from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Shopping Lists
• Create different shopping lists for every store you go to.
• Easily cross items off and add new ones while you shop directly from your phone.
• Update your shopping list from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared To Do Lists
• Create a shared or individual to do list for anyone in the family.
• Add a due date and it appears on your family calendar.
• Update to do lists from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
Shared Family Journal
• Jot down a memory and upload a photo as it happens.
• Update the family journal from your phone, tablet or on the web at t-mobile.com/familyorganizer.
• Access to T-Mobile Family Organizer requires registration, but you only need one account for the whole family. You can add up to 11 additional family members to the account by selecting the "Settings" option on the "HOME" screen.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer works over T-Mobile’s wireless network, and any Wi-Fi or home internet connection.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer supports all your major laptop, smartphone and tablet operating systems. Go to t-mobile.com/familyorganizer to learn more.
• T-Mobile Family Organizer also works on different wireless service providers so you can always stay connected with your family and friends even if they do not have a phone or tablet from T-Mobile.
How can we make T-Mobile Family Organizer better?
We'd love to hear from you! If you have any suggestions or feedback, please send us an email at MobileLifeFamilyOrganizer@t-mobile.com or see the FAQs on the T-Mobile Support Community.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
Simple Organizer is a powerful productivity app that simplifies the way you take notes, create and organize your daily tasks and manage all your personal events on your Android device.
"It syncs with Google, comes with a variety of widgets and is simple to use. ‘all under one roof’ solution." - androidtapp.com - http://www.androidtapp.com/simple-organizer-pro/
"great Google Calendar syncing application that we can use to organize our life" - dailyappshow.com - http://dailyappshow.com/simple-organizer-pro
Simple Organizer PRO with Google Sync and many more features is available on Play Store.
* Beautiful and rich user interface on all versions of Android
* Create, edit and organize notes, tasks and events
* Pin your notes, tasks and events to Android’s notification area
* Search notes, tasks and events with instant results
* Set a priority for each task and event
* Sort tasks and events by priority, by name, by date and time or by location
* Organize your events in 2 ways: List View or Calendar View
* Create repeating or all day long events with additional details
* Setup personal event reminders via notifications, alarms or email
* Gmail notification options for personal event reminders
* Option to automatically unlock device on reminder alarm
* View event locations on Google Maps
* Quickly create notes, tasks and events via the built-in home screen widget
*** Simple Organizer Pro with Google Sync is available in Google Play, search "Simple Organizer Pro" to get it ***
ADDITIONAL FEATURES in PRO Version
* Full Sync with Google Calendar
* Import all content from Simple Organizer
* Optimized for faster performance and less memory usage
* Add images from your camera or gallery to your notes, tasks and events
* View image previews or open full scale images with your favorite gallery
* Share notes, tasks or events with your friends
* Instantly create notes after selecting text or event directly from Calendar View
* Batch delete notes, tasks and events using swipe gestures
* Organize your personal events by Type
* Personal Agenda for quickly viewing and editing upcoming events
* Use swipe gestures while viewing notes, tasks, events or when navigating the Calendar and Agenda
* Improved Main Menu layout
* Change the default location for saving images
* 2 additional widgets: monthly Calendar and Upcoming events
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
It won't gonna do all the work for you, but it can make your house chores much simplier. How?
What if I told you that the key to keep your house clean is to prevent it from becoming dirty!
"Thanks for nothing captain obvious" you might say... but what i mean is - don't clean your house when it is too late, because its simply hard. Keep it clean with household chore schedule, which tells you when to do fast and simple house chores.
It's all to you - Set simple chores like "vacuum the floor", or "change the sheets", set your repeat interval, and the notifications will remind you, when to do your work! Simple as that!
Good Luck and Keep It Clean!
keywords: household chores checklist, house chore schedule, house chore list.
Rated 95% by reghardware.com ( http://goo.gl/vlIa5 ) and 9/10 by WIRED ( http://goo.gl/lLPoa ).
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the free version, that can be upgraded with a one-off purchase to get widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony, Asus (for business customers), Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
Create the calendar in this app and it will then be available in the Calendar app.
• Choose name for calendar
• Color picker for the calendar
Source code/Bug reports/Translations
This is where YOMI comes in.
Yomi is an App for everyone in the family. That's not all… Yomi speaks Arabic too.
Designed to make every day sharing an easy and enjoyable experience for you and your family, YOMI allows you to share your location, post text and media on a private family feed, and create shared events and lists to make family collaboration a breeze.
Yomi is designed to provide you with just enough information to give you and your family peace of mind. This is accomplished by handing over control to each family member over what they want to share, when they want to share it and who to share it with.
Let your dear ones know where you are:
- Request from a family member to check in
- Share your current location with the family by checking in
- Save your frequent locations as Family Places to enable automatic notifications whenever you Arrive or Leave from a defined Family Place.
Get the conversation going whenever a family member shares a moment or thought on your private Family Feed. Family members can make:
- Text Posts: To start a conversation or share your status
- Images Posts: Share a picture even your newest selfie
- Voice notes: Record and send voice notes
- Family Poll: Ask your family What’s for dinner? or What movie to watch tonight? and have them vote for their preferred choice.
- Create a Family Event
- Sends a private ‘Whisper’ to a single family member and continue the conversation privately.
Everyday life is planned everyday:
Yomi allows you to create and collaborate on family lists that other members can see and edit. Stay up-to-date on who added an item to the shopping list, never miss a family event or a new to-do that requires your attention.
Download it for now for free for a limited time and let us know what you think.
Simply pick a contact (or many) and you are done.
Where You At will try to get the best fix on your location through GPS or Cell Towers and then send an SMS to your contact with a link to your current location.
This link opens up Google Maps on iPhone or Android, your friend does not need to have any special app for it to work.
If it was able to get an accurate fix on your location, Where You At will send the name associated with the address you are at ("I'm at Starbucks").
If the address is already in your contact list, it will send the name of your contact ("I'm at Freddy's")
If after a minute it was not able to get a perfect fix on your location, it will send how accurate it's estimate is "I'm at http://maps.google.com/?q=-62.59609,-59.901651 (60 meter accuracy)".
BandWagon is a music radio app that finds upcoming concerts in your area. It then finds songs by these bands and artists and streams them to you.
While you listen, see detailed information about the currently playing track: A biography of the artist and information about their upcoming concert including, date, directions to the venue, and a link to buy tickets.
Come hop on the Band Wagon!
Track other users with an onscreen compass. Play a game of tag in the forest, find your friends at a festival, I don't know, do something cool with it.
Your phone's gps is only so accurate, and therefore this app is designed for outdoor, medium to long distances.
It will not work sitting in the same room as the person you are tracking. It should be accurate with distances of about 50 meters and greater.