- 'Routines' to track everyday/weekly repeating tasks
- 'Tasks' to track occasional tasks
- 'Zones' to control how to clean your house
- 'Menu planner' to plan a menu for a week
- 'Day plan' to load daily routines and consult to FlyLady in which zone you are today. (English)
And a 'Timer' to not overwork.
Thanks to www.flylady.com
This is two weeks trial.
Focus on one zone, and the weekly tasks, to clean each week.
Tasks are listed in order of time since they were last done.
See your progress through the week.
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Do you want to make your home a place you can feel proud of and clean it with love? We will help you to feel the joy of cleaning and honoring your special place in the world.
Includes 4 Super Fun & Simple Housework Cleans to choose from:
15 Min Sparkle
30 Min Sparkle
Once a week Super Sparkle
This App is made with love just for you x
It is our wish for you that you will see your home not as a big monster to clean but the beautiful place that you choose to live in, somewhere you can feel good about being & showing off.
When you can see your home in this way, you will start to enjoy the art of loving your home & making it sparkle.
You are not washing the dishes.. you are making them sparkle. You are not ironing your clothes you are preparing your clothes to help you shine in the world.
Some may even begin to enjoy it as a form of mediation, a special time to bless your home with good feelings and to stop thoughts of all other things that are going on in your life and just enjoy.
Have a beautiful day and thanks for downloading x
By Stephanie Peacocke - Founder BOSSY Cosmetics
Check out our other Apps
With the Housekeeper, you can manage your stuff by the simplest way: input or import the item, and then to tag it. The tags are customizable, they can be:
1. The place where you put your stuff: for example, [boxA], [boxB], [under the bed] ...
2. Item types: for example, [glass], [food] ...
3. Other properties: for example, [gift from Sharon], [spent out in summer], [to be thrown away] ...
For example, to manage your travel stuff, you can use the following tags to mark your items:
[Ready], [to buy] ...
The application provides powerful query capabilities, you can easily find your items by following ways:
1. Query by the keywords: use one or more keywords which are contained or not contained in the item descriptions
2. Query by the tags, use one or more tags which are applied or not applied on the items
3. Query by a combination of above conditions
Items can be input one by one, or you can import them from an existing text file. Your current item list can be imported with only slightly modifications or without any modifications. 2 kind of formats are supported to be imported:
Note: item6 and item7 have no labels after being imported.
Note: If no tags, the colon can be omitted, for example item7.
After importing, the results of these two examples are the same.
I believe you can find more features and scenarios.
It can be use with Google Calendar. It support daily, weekly, monthly and yearly calendar functions. Voice reminders (TTS) notify you the event with voice. You can also search the calendar.
Lunar phase, sunrise and sunset time (requires positioning / GPS) are supported. Over 10 widgets are available. They are agenda and calendars, clock, world cities time, and sticky note with voice recording feature, counter, etc.
Tired of having your information all over the place? Unable to share easily?
Its time you start 'LivingOrganized', the all-in-one personal organizer with selective sharing. Save your day-to-day Tasks, records, checklists, files, expenses, moments all in one place, safe and secure.
Organize Information | Add Partners | Share Selectively
And now you are 'LivingOrganized'!
LivingOrganized Premium features:
Manage Partners, Share selectively, Discuss with Partners across all categories, all in one application. Add unlimited partnerships.
2-way Calendar Sync
Multiple calendars, multiple devices, all events in 2-way sync. From Calendar to LivingOrganized and from LivingOrganized to Calendar
Unlimited Device Sync
Use LivingOrganized on multiple devices, on all available platforms - iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8, etc. Seamless sync via the Cloud
1GB Storage and Priority Support
Get 1GB storage and priority support as part of your premium account. Use it to store attachments, files, long notes and descriptions
The most important functions at a glance:
• Scan documents with the integrated scanner
• Upload documents from your gallery or other applications (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.)
• Recover documents within seconds
• Intelligent mapping of documents by categories, types and years
• Automated tagging
• Share documents with other applications
• Access to important documents anytime and anywhere
organize.me helps you to keep track of all your documents – without annoying and time-consuming sorting and filing!
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, you can contact us at any time via the following channels:
Tip: To benefit from the advantages of organize.me, it’s best to use the free organize.me desktop version in companion with the android app. It offers more powerful features that make the filing of your documents even easier and help you to organize your life the clever way.
1.) Rediscover within seconds with full-text search
You do not remember the details of a document? No problem, the text in your documents is completely searchable. Just enter a keyword and organize.me finds your document.
2.) Saving search results as folders
Every search can be saved directly as a folder. All documents that match the search criteria are subsequently stored to the saved folder.
3.) Optimize contracts with the integrated electricity prize comparison by Verivox
The Verivox prize comparison allows you to test with a few clicks if you pay too much for electricity. Just upload a document from your electricity provider, click at „compare prizes“ and off we go.
4.) Create your own categories
If the default categories are not enough or if a document just does not match them, you can create your own categories, too.
5.) Automatic reminders for deadlines and to do’s
Annoying contract extensions and duns belong to the past as organize.me reminds you automatically of cancellation periods and due invoices.
6.) Share documents with family & friends
By using the „Send“ function you can share your documents with your family or friends – perfect to make e.g. travel documents available to other persons.
7.) Add notes to documents
The notes tab allows you to save important information to your documents.
organize.me GmbH is a 100% subsidiary to the quoted TOMORROW FOCUS AG, Munich.
organize.me is available as a web app for desktop and tablet as well as a mobile smartphone app for Android, iPhone and Windows Phone.
Developer website: https://www.organize.me
Keep track of your test scores for individual courses and special exams such as the SAT, GRE, MCAT, AP, and more in your profile. Create weighted categories such as homework and exams for different grading systems, or take the total points to determine your grades for each class. Lock your grades down by setting a pin number for privacy. Manage your assignments with upcoming dues dates and overdue alerts. Backup your profile to either your SD card or via email so that you never have to worry about losing your data.
Contact email@example.com for access to the beta of the in progress 3.0 version which is coming soon!
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Your favorite calendar app for complex, versatile time management just got even better. We’ve re-built Business Calendar from the ground, improving everything in the process.
▪ enjoy the new optimized calendar interface
▪ fluidly move from months to days
▪ events, tasks & weather - everything that matters in one view
The all-new Business Calendar has been designed and optimized for functionality, efficiency and solid synchronization with Google Calendar. The new, beautiful calendar interface gives you a better overview, lets you add events faster and keep on top of your busy schedule. To get the calendar that’s just right for you, customize almost everything as you please.
Business Calendar is free and offers a lot of features in it’s basic version. Additionally you can get even more unique features by upgrading Business Calendar 2 directly within the app. Users of the old Business Calendar Pro also can access the pro features of Business Calendar 2 as long as the old Business Calendar Pro app is installed.
A better bird’s-eye view
▪ new day view with weather and integrated tasks
▪ quick day view to peek at your events from the month view
▪ a widget generator with plenty of options
▪ year, month, week, day or agenda: each purposefully optimized
▪ switch quickly between simple bars or detailed text
▪ new live search feature
▪ heat map in the year view
Fill the blanks: Scan for free spots
▪ show and hide calendars with the Favorite Bar
▪ finetune your view with simple gestures, zoom in or see multiple days
▪ move multiple events out of the way with a quick drag
Make your day: Add events & tasks
▪ add events from everywhere in the calendar, with lots of details when you need them
▪ integrated tasks tool for all your to-dos
▪ import & export calendar data (.ical, .ics)
▪ use custom event templates
▪ event history & location auto-completion
▪ link contacts to events
▪ lots of settings for optimizing the appearance and functionality of your widgets, events, tasks and reminders
▪ adapt the different views (day, week, month, year, agenda, tasks) the way you need them
▪ enjoy our dark theme
▪ built-in help system
▪ quickly search our knowledge base if you have any questions
Business Calendar is developed by a small, dedicated team in Berlin. We’re completely self-sustained to ensure stable and steady development cycles for you, without an investor pulling the plug, eventually. Please consider supporting us by upgrading the app and get professional features right from within the app.
Join our BC 2 community and try out our beta versions to get the latest features early.
Motivated Moms is a yearly chore calendar – a pre-planned checklist of chores that will allow you to have a clean, organized home and still have time for yourself. No need for huge cleaning days - just do the chores, check them off and you are done for the day! To try out the app, look for Motivated Moms Lite at Google Play.
This is the 2014 app version of the popular e-book that thousands use each year to manage their homes and covers the same tasks as the printable version. With the app you get 15 months of preprogrammed tasks (over 10,000 of them) spanning October 2013 to December 2014. In addition, you can add unlimited custom tasks and assign tasks to people and rooms.
Feeling scattered? Do you wish someone would just tell you what to clean and organize each day so everything will get done? Are you easily sidetracked and not getting much done in the house each day? Did you make a resolution to keep your house more clean and tidy? Then Motivated Moms is perfect for you!
The system is designed to help you complete chores and tasks throughout the year so you don’t spend your entire day doing housework. Motivated Moms is all about reducing stress, not adding to it, in order to make home management easier. If you don’t get a chore done, don’t worry about it – it will come around again.
• All tasks in the average home are planned out for you throughout the year
• Ability to add unlimited custom tasks
• Check off chores as they are done and they drop to the bottom of the list out of your way
• No major cleaning days or Spring Cleaning week, do just a little all year around
• Daily items and those that come up less frequently are scheduled for you
• No need to remember when you last changed the a/c filter or dusted the living room – just do the tasks as they come up; the app keeps track for you
• Tasks can be assigned to people and rooms and sorted accordingly
You can move items to other days if you have a conflict. The application also gives you the ability to "hide" items that don't apply. Don't have a pet? Just hide the "Feed Pets" chore, then "unhide" it later if you get a pet part of the way through the year.
Want to be reminded to read your Bible each day? Motivated Moms will help you read through the Bible in a year. Don’t need the bible reading plan? There is a setting to turn off the scheduled Bible readings so you won’t see them in your list.
● Beautiful widgets with over 70 hand-crafted themes.
● Integrate seamlessly into any home screen layout you're currently using.
● Synced with Google calendar.
● Display calendar events.
● Display friend's birthdays.
● Supports lunar calendar.
● Quickly browse your agenda / todo list from widget.
● Choose which calendars you would like to show.
● Fast, modern and intuitive UI with Material design.
♥ Made with love ♥
Appcenter with 3 organization systems:
- Folders and categories
- A-Z listing and overview
- recently used apps calendar
Organize apps in folders and groups
- all official Android play store categories
- 5 languages preinstalled
- create, manage and delete with the editor folders
Keywords: appsaver, organizer, organize, organization, jorte, apppack, appquest, appusage, assistant, mobile, assistant, launcher, icon, arranger
Welcome to Chronus, an elegant Home & Lock screen Clock, Weather, News feed and Calendar widget - now with DashClock Extensions support!
Functionally similar to its older brother the CyanogenMod cLock widget and brought to you by the same developers, this independently released, stand-alone widget brings the same elegant look and feel, enhanced with many new features and improvements, to the broader Android community.
As a flexible "Information" widget, Chronus is highly optimized in terms of CPU and data usage with the potential of replacing several other info widgets. Multiple Chronus widgets on the same device share the same back-end services and updates are batched. This makes the system use less battery while still providing the user with rich information. You can choose to use one or all of the features, those not used are completely disabled, using no CPU, data or battery.
1) Details on the Permissions we use are available at http://goo.gl/EbMLmm
2) If you use the Xposed framework to bypass Android Widget API's, things will break!
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash and Weather Widgets
- Highly customizable look and feel
- Weather panel with Yahoo!, OpenWeatherMap and yr.no weather providers
- Minimized weather widget support (for the lock screen)
- News Feed panel and built-in RSS sources and Internal Article Reader
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding
- Backup and restore widget settings
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and 'Dash' widgets
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar and Text Messages extensions
Features (Pro version, available via in-app purchase): - Video @ http://goo.gl/S4Ue1q
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast))
- Custom Tap actions for Clock, Weather and Calendar to launch apps or activities
- Change Clock and Weather panel alignment
- Change Analog clock style
- Month view Calendar style
- Calendar and Event colors
- Set Widget backgrounds
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Facebook)
- Daydream screensaver
- Status Bar Weather notifications
- Add unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Android Wear support
- Chronus Wear watch (Android Wear)
While Danny Baumann and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators as well as other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann, Matt Booth and Jorge Ruesga for the languages and features they have contributed.
Simply pick a contact (or many) and you are done.
Where You At will try to get the best fix on your location through GPS or Cell Towers and then send an SMS to your contact with a link to your current location.
This link opens up Google Maps on iPhone or Android, your friend does not need to have any special app for it to work.
If it was able to get an accurate fix on your location, Where You At will send the name associated with the address you are at ("I'm at Starbucks").
If the address is already in your contact list, it will send the name of your contact ("I'm at Freddy's")
If after a minute it was not able to get a perfect fix on your location, it will send how accurate it's estimate is "I'm at http://maps.google.com/?q=-62.59609,-59.901651 (60 meter accuracy)".
BandWagon is a music radio app that finds upcoming concerts in your area. It then finds songs by these bands and artists and streams them to you.
While you listen, see detailed information about the currently playing track: A biography of the artist and information about their upcoming concert including, date, directions to the venue, and a link to buy tickets.
Come hop on the Band Wagon!
Track other users with an onscreen compass. Play a game of tag in the forest, find your friends at a festival, I don't know, do something cool with it.
Your phone's gps is only so accurate, and therefore this app is designed for outdoor, medium to long distances.
It will not work sitting in the same room as the person you are tracking. It should be accurate with distances of about 50 meters and greater.