Professional, easy to use and supporting 27 languages, Battery Doctor by Cheetah Mobile (formerly known as KS Mobile) gives a longer life to your Android phone , provides you with detailed battery information and helps it charge healthily with our unique 3 Stage Charging system. Enjoy an incredible power saving experience that's as good as Project Volta, even before Android L comes out.
Defend your Juice!
Find out what’s draining your power. Adjust your draining settings (e.g. brightness) and disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery.
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Other CM apps:
CM Browser :
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
used for accessing extended battery information
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
Our Smartphone battery loses capacity over time and thus the hassle of having to charge it daily, even several times in the same day. If you're tired to charge your phone every day, or you run out of battery power when you need it, Battery Life is your solution.
Using Battery Fixes once a week, the life of your old battery will last up to 80%.
-Is practical, effective and fast.
-It Has an intuitive and simple interface that anyone can use.
-Repair your battery in a single click.
-Battery temperature indicator
-Percentage load indicator
-Also Includes indicators such as voltage, status, health, connection type or technology.
-Access to information from your device, operating system, device model, if it supports accelerometer, if it supports gyroscope, device memory ...
You will also receive tips for extend the life of your battery.
There are well known problems with Android OS and the reported maximum battery capacity. This maximum capacity is used by android OS to know when the battery is fully charged.
Advanced Battery calibrator will fix this problems and make Android OS see your real battery capacity allowing it to be charged to its real full capacity.
Advanced Battery calibrator contains some proprietary tricks that allow to a little range of devices use this application without being root. You have to take into account this only works for a 1% of devices more or less but it is something to try if your phone is not rooted and you need to calibrate your battery.
Advanced Battery Calibrator works specially well with its sister app "Battery Life Repair" and it has been designed to take full advantage of it by sharing information between both applications. If you want to keep your battery healthy use both applications and take advantage of its integration.
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
*Battery Booster•NEW UI•NEW FUNCTION*
- Interactive design
- Automatic battery saving mode
- Battery usage track & monitor
- Quick network & screen control
Supported language (19): English, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Arabic, Hindi, Persian, Romanian, Indonesian, German, Greek, Persian, Spanish, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Portuguese and Turkish.
- Real-time battery usage tracking
Battery Booster provides real-time battery information, including battery level, battery temp, remaining battery usage time, and so on.
- Battery saving mode to save battery at all conditions
Battery Booster offers four preset battery saving modes to help you save more power. These modes watch your system performance and save battery at all possible situations. Besides, personalized modes are welcomed to be added if you need advanced battery saving techniques.
-Battery graph to track battery level/temp/voltage change
Three graphs are given in Battery Booster to track the recent three days battery information, including battery level, temp, and voltage.
-Monitor battery consumption of each running program
Battery Booster keeps an eye on all running processes, and shows you the battery consumption ratio of each process. With this information, you will easily find out the battery-draining processes, stop or uninstall them to enhance battery life.
-Quick Settings and Homescreen widget
For easy management of daily used elements, fifteen quick control buttons are available to be added on Homescreen: WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Mobile data, Airplane, screen timeout, brightness, haptic feedback, etc. It only takes one line space to add these buttons, yet with them you will no longer need the system settings to adjust network or screen. If widget is not your choice, these buttons are available in Battery Booster settings, too.
-Task Killer to save more battery
Battery Booster saves battery by killing running background processes. For apps that you do not want to kill, you can use Whitelist Manager to protect. Furthermore, with the advanced task manager (Memory Booster - Android RAM Optimizer), Battery Booster can perform better and help you get the best battery saving results!
* Interactive design
* Simple yet effective battery saving features
ALL-IN-ONE BATTERY SAVIOR
* Battery saving mode to automatically manage battery-related settings
* Monitor battery usage to extend battery running time
* Manage running processes to reduce battery draining
* Free version available
-> Calibrate Battery (Root Needed)
-> Fix Battery Issues
-> Reboot using App (Root Needed)
Non ROOT Users can also use to fix battery drain but not calibrate, you need ROOT access to fully utilize the app.
This is the perfect app if you are having battery issues like unusual batter drain or improper battery calibration.
You must calibrate your battery after flashing a new ROM or Kernel. The app works by handling the system files where battery status information is stored. It also optimizes battery life.
Follow the instructions in the app to successfully calibrate your battery and get rid of battery issues.
Root Access required to use the app. Suitable for those who are running and testing custom ROMs and Kernels.
Purchase Pro Version to get enhanced features like:
-> Clear Dalvik Cache from App (Root Needed)
-> View Time since last Reboot
-> View Installed Applications and clear App data and Cache
-> Clean System junk Files
Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.4
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
Calibration needs to be done after flashing a new ROM, but you can calibrate any time you think your battery is miscalibrated. This program does it by removing the batterystats.bin system file. The OS generates a new clean batterystats file soon, thus any fake information from the previous ROM is removed.
It's suggested, but not necessary, to let the phone fully discharge after calibration, then charged to 100% without break.
The app shows your actual battery status, and only allows you to start the calibration (i.e. removes the file) when it's fully charged, unless you force earlier calibration.
The voltage meter can be useful too. Full charge is around 4200mV.
There is an option to beep when 100% is reached so you don't have to closley follow the changes.
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Battery Calibration also shows you some battery parameters like temperature, charge level, general condition, etc.
How should you use Battery Calibration? Here is some manual:
1) Charge your phone until the battery is 100% full.
2) Click 'Calibrate!' button.
3) Let the battery completely discharge.
4) Charge the battery once more to 100%.
Note that this free application is ad supported and contains ads.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email us if you would like to help localize Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Toggle screen brightness, screen time, WiFi, data, vibration, volume, Bluetooth, sync, screen rotation, airplane mode, and GPS
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
- Receive community-powered battery reports that compare and analyze the battery usage of popular apps such as Facebook and Twitter.
- The permissions are required to allow you to easily control your device settings and optimize your battery directly from within the widget. By having Battery Widget running, you’ll be contributing app performance data anonymously to the Battery Community, thereby helping other community members and app developers improve their Android battery performance.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
Тима Картман - Azerbaijan
Main features for DEMO version:
- Easy configuration
- Shortcuts to manually enable/disable WiFi and Cellular network connections.
- Option to use widget that shows battery charge on home screen.
For More features (different battery saver modes, option to show battery charge % indicator on status bar) get the Full version available on Google Play market.
Application does not show any commercial banners, does not contain any spyware and malware functionality.
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
If you have problems with ad window int ICS - it's a bug in Launcher/Play/Market:
1. remove auto created shortcut from desktop
2. launch the BrightnessLevel from apps list
3. if you still can see ad window, press back until you get to desktop
4. try to run BrightnessLevel from apps list again, it should disappear.
I hope, Google can fix this bug soon!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
Please donate if you like our apps and want to support us
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
Allows you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.
- fast uninstall with 1-click
- bulk uninstall
- all kinds off sorting
TO REMOVE ICON, PRESS MENU AND UNCHECK SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION
uninstaller, remover, cleaner
- GPS (shortcut for honeycomb and up)
- Network 2G/3G (shortcut)
Why APN doesn't work on ICS and Jelly Bean?
- Because Google suddenly decided to remove this feature for developers: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24227
For HC, ICS, Jelly Bean and up, you need to add widget from AllApps -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
For older versions: long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
ADD WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN!!!
Also added support for skins.
Email us if you have problems.
-shows memory info
-on boot apps
This is ad version.
-added ignore list
to save battery widget not updates automatically
Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps.
-batch backup, install
-backup(restore) to(from) email
-stop running process.
Please email us if you have questions. We can't answer here.
When door closed - Lock pattern is ON, otherwise OFF.
API on 2.2 is closed now!
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Fantasy LockScreen
To setup or change patten: Setings->Security&location->Change unclock pattern