Battery is a small, sleek and elegant app that will help you follow the current battery percentage on your Android device, and even serve as a battery saver.
With Battery, every time and everywhere you will know if your battery is charged enough to play a game, a movie, or to browse the web.
There is no other battery app with such intuitive, neat and gorgeous interface as Battery has. The UI of Battery is as simple as possible, but tremendously practical.
We will work constantly to improve Battery, adding in the very near future new features, like useful battery information, battery saver tips, new widgets, and many more.
✓ Displays battery information in percent (%)
✓ Supports the lock screen widget introduced in Android 4.2
✓ Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
✓ Full support for all known screen resolutions
✓ Power source indicator
✓ The precise battery level is displayed in 1% increments
✓ It is helpful and can serve as a battery saver.
✓ Battery is incredibly lightweight!
✓ Additional battery information:
- Health status
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Battery Life Repair used frequently can improve battery time up to a 70%.
Start using Battery Life Repair today and take your phone wherever you like without thinking about this old, short lasting battery.
- Repair and improve your battery in 3 simple steps.
- Use Battery Doctor Fixer every day and boost your battery duration.
- Repair battery is free!!! But please, support developers!
Tagline: battery, life, repairer, fix, fixer, boost, booster, recycle, calibrate, calibrator, mp3
Battery Life Saver
Battery Life Saver helps you easily save precious battery life with just one click (enable battery saving mode) by disabling some of the most consuming modules in Android Operating System such as sounds, vibrations, wireless, Bluetooth, auto-sync/background data, and much more. Also, it displays quick battery information in a nice user interface.
Battery Life Saver displays CPU/Processor usage statistics and also gives the possibility to manually change the most important battery-consuming settings by clicking 'Configure Device'.
You can configure your own battery saving plan by clicking "Configure Saver".
Android API Level 8 (Android 2.2 and above).
It works fine on Android phones and tablets as well.
1. Battery information at glance
2. CPU/Processor usage chart
3. Configure device consuming settings
4. Configure your own battery saving profile
5. Automatically enter power saving mode when battery is low (<30%)
6. Automatically enter air-plane mode between sleeping hours (0 - 6 AM)
7. Restore old settings when leaving battery mode.
8.Semi-transparent widget with battery status.
used to automatically start main application service at boot-time
used to enable/disable wireless networks in order to save precious battery power
used to enable/disable Bluetooth connections in order to save battery life
used to enable/disable auto-sync settings
used to enable/disable various settings like sound, haptic feedback, auto-rotate, brightness, screen timeout, etc.
used for displaying ads (added to support further development of the application)
Since this is version 1.x your feedback will be highly appreciated so please send us your opinion and suggestions. We will gladly take it into consideration for our further releases, since we want you to happily use this application.
If you want to submit a bug, please let us know your Android version along with your device name. Thank you !
For questions, bug reports, feedback please e-mail us at email@example.com.
If you want to contribute you can translate this application in your own language and your name will appear on 'About' section. E-mail us in order to send you the texts for translation. Thank you.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
Beautiful Battery Disc has two sizes: 1x1 and 2x2.
Widget does not drain battery. It receives only battery broadcasts.
Circle battery widget fits perfect for Ice Cream Sandwich Devices with Holographic User Interface.
To add Battery Disc widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Battery Disc
Press Battery Disc widget to display detailed information about your smartphone's battery.
This Battery Indicator will help you to save battery life of you phone by presenting delightful hd graphics showing current battery charge status.
App contains ads from following Ad networks: Mopub, Smaato, Leadbolt
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
★ Do you want to know why this is one of coolest battery widgets on the market? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com for more info ★
★ App is not working as expected? Visit http://www.gaugebatterywidget.com/faq.html for troubleshooting ★
- small, medium and large versions with high quality graphics
- battery percent in widget (shows percentage of battery life left)
- battery status in status bar (can be turned off!)
- configurable battery widget color options
- customize look of the widget (colors)
- shows temperature and voltage in status bar
- experimental support for Motorola 1% (one percent) change detection
* To improve your phone's battery you should kill running tasks, adjust screen brightness (volume), turn off wifi, gps, bluetooth and Auto-sync
* Uninstall task killer (to add into ignore list is not enough)
* Please note that very small set of features is donator only.
* Internet access permission is required for crash reports and anonymous usage metrics. Contact me if you need more details.
IMPORTANT: This app is home screen widget. Long press on home screen to install.
If you like this app please rate it!!!
If you miss some feature or see bug please DON'T RATE BAD but send me an email! I'll fix it!
Credits: Feature graphics contains http://www.flickr.com/photos/chiaralily/4197480024/in/set-72157619178753958 released under CC license.
In case you don't have enough space in your home screen, a clear battery level indicator is available on status bar so that you can see it even when you are browsing the web or sending text messages. It can be configured to show in 3 different colors to reflect high/medium/low battery levels. You can also define your own alerts, so that Battery Widget will automatically notify you about battery status changes.
Battery Widget will not drain your battery, as it does only what it needs to do. When the device is idle, it is not listening to any battery information updates from the system if there are no active alerts. If there are active alerts, it just does minimal job to check if it needs to notify you and nothing more - it does not update any visible components when the handset is not in use. With this mechanism, Battery Widget consumes only little computation power and battery.
Available in multiple languages: English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Greek, Italian, Hungarian, Estonian, Turkish, French, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Polish, Catalan, Dutch, Ukrainian and Romanian.
Please email me if you could help me with localizing Battery Widget.
- Battery level indicator on status bar, showing in different colors in 3 configurable level ranges
- Alerts for various battery statuses
- Time information when device is plugged/unplugged
- Option to disable charging animation
- Option to show temperature in Fahrenheit
- Various indicator icon styles
- Make sure that Battery Widget is excluded in any task killer programs; it might fail to work properly otherwise.
- Due to the limitation of the Android platform, homescreen widgets will NOT be available if Battery Widget is moved to SD card.
- Some devices indicate battery level every 10% due to their kernel design (known ones are: most Motorola devices including Droid and Atrix series, Samsung Moment series).
- In Android 4.0, the system may shrink and dim level indicator icons in status bar.
Please add Battery Widget to your home screen with the general methods below:
Press Home button followed by Menu button. Select Add -> Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Press Home button to show the home screen. Tap and hold your finger on any available space, select Widgets -> Battery Widget.
Procedures to add widgets on home screen might be different in devices from various manufacturers with their custom user interfaces.
Special Thanks (Localization)
Edith Lam - Japanese
Jintae Kim / YoungChul Chung - Korean
Fernando - Spanish
Roman Rublevskiy - Russian
Miltos - Greek
Marco Giorgi - Italian
bencebacsi - Hungarian
Margus P - Estonian
Mehmet ÖZCAN - Turkish
Billoux - French
Luis & Anjali / Sbeyderman - German
Rodrigo de Avila - Brazilian Portuguese
Albert Czyżewski - Polish
Josep Caritg - Catalan
Twan Veugelers - Dutch
Мирончук Николай - Ukrainian
Vlad Andrei - Romanian
This small app helps you monitor your battery life so you can easily see how many hours remain. Once you install the app, all you need to do is to select one of the cool and unique battery template that are available and add the battery widget to your home screen. The battery information will then be displayed in the status bar, notification area and battery widget of your device.
✓ Classic battery percent
✓ Beer mug
✓ Orange battery
✓ Futuristic battery saver
✓ Green power widget
✓ Cute kitten
✓ Radiation hazard battery
✓ Bio hazard battery
✓ Alien power battery
✓ Love battery widget HD
✓ Mojito widget
✓ Skull widget
✓ Dolphin widget
✓ Dragon widget
✓ Butterfly widget
✓ Aquarium widget
All templates are designed by Red Dodo
✓ Shows battery percent, temperature and voltage information.
✓ Power source indicator.
✓ Hi-quality widget in 2 sizes.
✓ Can be used as a battery saver.
How to add the Battery Widget to your home screen.
- Touch the All Apps icon on your Home screen.
- Touch Widgets at the top of the screen.
- Select “Customized Battery”
- Long press (touch and hold your finger down) on any open spot on one of your Home screen pages.
- Touch Widgets from the list of choices.
- Scroll through your list of installed widgets
- Select “Customized Battery”
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/customized.battery.widget
Over 150 MILLION downloads over Android and iOS worldwide supporting 19 languages.
Defend Your Juice!
- Disable unnecessary apps that drain your battery!
- Task Killer kills tasks with one click!
- Kill apps when screen is off!
- Accurate battery remaining time!
- Accurate charging remaining time!
- Schedule power saving modes for work/class/sleep and more!
- Unique 3 Stage Charging system!
- Wifi/Data/Bluetooth toggle!
- Brightness control!
- CPU Management (for rooted phones)!
- Battery temperature!
- Charging Tips!
- 15 languages supported!
- Simple easy-to-use interface!
Accurately Estimates Remaining Battery Time
Tells how long battery will last under a variety of situations (playing games, wifi on or off, etc)
Battery Doctor regulates the manner in which your device is charged with a Unique 3 Stage Charging system to ensure you get the most out of your battery and reminds you not to over charge. It also has features that can monitor and regulate power consumption.
Our "Task Killer" widget will optimize your power consumption conveniently. The 4x1 widget makes it easier to manage Wifi, Data, Brightness, etc, and set power saving modes.
Battery Doctor fans, please join our beta testing group. Be the first to try our recent updates, report bugs, and contact developers.
Q: Can Battery Doctor save power and extend battery life?
Tap the circle at the home screen (Save Power) to kill power hog apps that are not currently in use to improve battery life.
Run our app while charging to let Battery Doctor manage the process with its Unique 3 Stage Charging system that ensures a longer battery life.
Use the "Task Killer" widget to optimize your power consumption conveniently
Q: What is a full charge and why does it matter?
A: Plug in your phone when the battery has about 20% remaining and continue to charge until Battery Doctor tells you the 3rd stage of trickle charging is complete. Do not overcharge by keeping your device plugged in nor undercharge by charging in short bursts whenever convenient.
Q: How does "Saving Mode" work?
A: "Saving Mode" is an extreme setting that shuts down all non-essential functions of your phone with exception of making phone calls and sending/receiving text messages. WiFi, Data, GPS, etc will all be shut down to ensure battery life and defend your juice.
Q: How do I set up the widgets?
A: The "Task Killer" widget will automatically appear on your home screen with installation. The other widget that monitors WiFi/GPS/etc can be installed just as any other widget on your device would be set up.
Main features for DEMO version:
- Easy configuration
- Shortcuts to manually enable/disable WiFi and Cellular network connections.
- Option to use widget that shows battery charge on home screen.
For More features (different battery saver modes, option to show battery charge % indicator on status bar) get the Full version available on Google Play market.
Application does not show any commercial banners, does not contain any spyware and malware functionality.
Does your phone always die at crucial moment due to running out of battery?
Want to find a perfect solution?
Now is your answer!
Over 20,000,000 downloads with 4.6 star rating.
Easy Battery Saver is the easiest energy-saving application which helps you to extend your battery life and optimized your mobile hand-on experience.
Easy Battery Saver is a powerful manager app specifically designed to extend battery life and optimize using habit.It saves your battery by intelligently dealing with phone’s network connectivity, screen time out and screen brightness. What’s more, the considerable sleep schedule setting will save your battery when you are sleeping.
Easy Battery Saver is easy to use by four preset saving modes and advanced customized mode. Select one mode, the problems will go away.
1) General Saving Mode owns the basic network control, screen control and sleep schedule to meet your normal battery saving needs.
2) Intelligent Saving Mode manage the eight different controls and smart to save more battery than general saving mode.
3) Super Power Saving Mode adjusts your phone's standby time. You do not need to worry about whether your phone dies at crucial moment.
4) Advanced Customized Mode offers you more personalized options to allow Easy Battery Saver to manage applications and adjust system settings to optimize your battery efficiency.
5) Normal Mode means nothing change for your battery.
Furthermore, tutorials in Easy Battery Saver will guide you how to deal with multi-tasking and how to save your battery efficiency.
No matter in what situation, no matter who you are. Easy Battery Saver will always find the best solution for you.
Just stretch your finger, you’ll find out the different.
- EASY TO USE
* Optional modes that is easy to choose
* Visualized battery status on main page
* Save more than 50% battery
* Extend the battery working life
* Battery consumption list of real-time running items
* Simple, interactive and helpful tutorial
* Notice of how to use battery better
Many Easy battery users would like to advise and translate English version to other minority languages. At present, we are looking for Easy Battery Saver users who can help.
In particular, anyone who would like to help us with localization can join our collaborative translation platform
We will acknowledge language translator on Google Play Description section. Easy Battery Saver team would like to appreciate your help and this would not happen without fans support.
Finally, Easy Battery Saver thank you for all the fans being here.
Saved my phone! I love this app! After the jelly bean update my battery wouldn't last half the day now it lasts all day! –Alyssa Doyen
“Better than Juice Defender on my previous Android phone, I used Juice Defender and I was very happy with it. When I got my captivate Juice Defender did not seem to be giving me the extra legs it did on my old phone. Easy Battery Saver helps maximize the battery for an entire day without needing Juice.”- Arthur Rabinovitz
“Great I use to have no battery life on my phone but now it’s great.”-Josh Warren
KW: Battery, Battery Saver, Saver, Savior, Boost, Save, Drain, Juice Defender, Battery Booster, Easy,Charge,Best battery saver，power ,source , juice, extend battery life, battery indicator, free battery saver, battery life,batería,bateri,बैटरी,ceallraí,பேட்டரி,аккумулятор,batterie,μπαταρία,bateria,电池,省电,省電,電池，baterya,baterie,akku,"بطارية,batterij, батерия,pil,แบตเตอรี่,bateria,batteri,batérie,batteri,pin,Batterie,מַצבֵּר,akkumulátor,baterie,batteria,bateria,акумулятор,batteri
- Add widgets characters
You can check the remaining battery widget and status bar notification.
Minimize battery drain.
(Only displays the remaining battery charge, does not detect when the battery is Screen Off Screen On when the gauge is a slight delay in the information display.)
However, due to other memory cleanup program at the end of the forced can malfunction.
- The remaining battery
- Use widget (1x1)
- Status bar notification
- Memory cleaning
- Battery status information.
[[Now with Buzz Launcher support]]
Battery Widget Z can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
* Battery saving tips
WIFI and GPS when not in use, put off.
To reduce the use of the same features of the application-driven service.
- Automatic data synchronization is used only when necessary.
- Reduce the number of the home screen widget update manually using the Time Stretch /
Is Android's battery level indicator not enough for you?
This app solves this problem.
Key features of our Battery Indicator are:
- Unique, elegant graphics with exclusive character.
- Many configuration options (and still growing) - you can enable or disable and adjust many functionalities.
- Home screen widgets.
- Graphical interface themes.
- Displays estimated time left to fully discharge or charge.
- Displays colorful icon with exact percentage of battery level in status bar with one-percent accuracy.
- Big readable digits in status bar.
- Quick access to more details by sliding down from top of the screen to show Android notifications or by clicking on home screen widget.
- Displays current velocity of charging or discharging (in percent per hour).
- Displays last charging and discharging statistic information (time, level range, velocity).
- Indicators colors are changing depending on battery level and state.
- Two view modes: standard and detailed, switched quickly and easily by sliding panel.
- Many detailed information, such as temperature, voltage, health, plugged state, battery technology, time from last status change etc.
- One percent accuracy.
- Quick access to Android's "Battery usage" screen.
- More coming soon.
You can become our translator - see details in application.
This application is ad-supported. You can turn off ads and support the author by buying Battery Indicator Pro version.
battery indicator level velocity status widget voltage temperature best design time left elapsed
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree on terms of the EULA.
faster in extremely easier way. It's 100% free.
"Definitely an app everyone will be thrilled to use." - AskyourAndroid.com
"Certainly worth giving a try" - AndroidHeadlines.com
"This one will change the trend." - Apps400.com
"Can considerably decrease battery usage." - Apps4review.com
...and many more reviews!
8 in 1 Toolbox mix app! – Deep sleep mode, Task killer/optimizer, Life indicator, Settings optimizer, Charge alert, Status bar notification, Widget, and App uninstaller. And trust me, it's still VERY EASY TO USE! Download this app/widget for free, save battery power & boost your phone performance!
* FEATURES *
★---1."Deep Sleep Settings"---★
✓ Eventhough you are not using the phone, it syncs data every seconds that will drain your battery life.
✓ While not using your phone, set your "Sleep Mode" to cut down the data-sync to your desired time every 5min/30min/never.
★---2.One-touch "Task Optimizer"/"Task Killer"---★
✓ Kill tasks with extremely simple one-touch "Optimize" button to save energy!
✓ Indicates memory usage level for before / after. Defend your phone from drain!
★---3."Battery Life Indicator"---★
✓ Battery Indicator in percent (%), and all battery life level is indicated with cool Droid icon.
✓ Indicates the remaining/limit time for Talktime,Game,Standby,AudioPlayback,MoviePlayback,WebSurfing,and Reading.
✓ Turns off various functions with one-touch button.
✓ Set Wi-Fi,Bluetooth,Auto-sync data,Auto-rotation,GPS,screen-brightness to optimize/save power!
✓ Alarm notifies you when the power is charged to 100%/70%/50%/30%/lower than 20%! (on/off available)
✓ Estimates the remaining time the power requires to be, at specified life percentage.
★---6."Status Bar Notification"---★
✓ Now You can chek your battery percentage at your phone status bar! (on/off available)
✓ Also check the health through pull-down notification bar
✓ 4*1 Battery/Optimizer widget to check your Optimize Level/Battery Level!
✓ Easy access to the Battery Saver App with one-touch
✓ Application manager included
✓ Batch uninstall to save your power life!
COPYRIGHT NOTICE :
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
More from developer
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
If you have problems with ad window int ICS - it's a bug in Launcher/Play/Market:
1. remove auto created shortcut from desktop
2. launch the BrightnessLevel from apps list
3. if you still can see ad window, press back until you get to desktop
4. try to run BrightnessLevel from apps list again, it should disappear.
I hope, Google can fix this bug soon!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
Please donate if you like our apps and want to support us
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
Allows you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.
- fast uninstall with 1-click
- bulk uninstall
- all kinds off sorting
TO REMOVE ICON, PRESS MENU AND UNCHECK SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION
uninstaller, remover, cleaner
When door closed - Lock pattern is ON, otherwise OFF.
API on 2.2 is closed now!
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Fantasy LockScreen
To setup or change patten: Setings->Security&location->Change unclock pattern
- GPS (shortcut for honeycomb and up)
- Network 2G/3G (shortcut)
Why APN doesn't work on ICS and Jelly Bean?
- Because Google suddenly decided to remove this feature for developers: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24227
For HC, ICS, Jelly Bean and up, you need to add widget from AllApps -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
For older versions: long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
ADD WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN!!!
Also added support for skins.
Email us if you have problems.
-shows memory info
-on boot apps
This is ad version.
-added ignore list
to save battery widget not updates automatically