This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at email@example.com: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
Switch Auto-rotate feature on/off quickly. Put it as a shortcut in the home screen or long-press search button to run it.
Tired of lying on the bed and your device changes to landscape mode?
Don't you find it inconvenient to change the "Auto-rotate screen settings" using the setting menu?
This app aims to solve these issues.
You could now long-press search key / tap the shortcut to switch the auto-rotate feature.
To reduce memory usage, this app is not a widget (so the icon cannot show the rotate settings) & it'll kill itself after it runs.
• Long-pressing search button to toggle function could not work on Defy, Droid 2 & device without search key
• Some apps (e.g. Battery Graph) do not follow the auto-rotate screen settings in Settings->Display (which can be changed by this app), thus it could not work for those apps.
• "Lock orientation" (Lock landscape) is not possible as Google only allows portrait lock on others' app by design officially.
This app is recommended by Lifehacker
★★ Do you like this App? ★★
Please buy the donation version to support my development!
Scroll down and use 'View more applications' to find it :)
Thank you! :D
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
- 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
- Specify the auto rotation screen
- All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
- Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
- Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
- Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
Please consider getting the donate version if you like the Auto-Rotate Widget and want to support its developers. We would really appreciate it!
If the widget doesn't show up in the widget list after installation, please try restarting your device. Please have in mind that in order to work, widgets cannot be installed on the SD Card.
After installation, the widget needs to be added to the home screen: Tap the Launcher, select Wigets, tap and hold the Auto-Rotate Widget and drop it to a free slot on the home screen.
On earlier versions of Android: Tap and hold a free slot on the home screen, select Widgets, tap the Auto-Rotate Widget.
Ratings and comments are highly appreciated.
If you have any issues with this widget, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Keywords: widget lock screen auto switch control automatic landscape portrait toggle rotate rotation orientation settings
Lock the screen in landscape or portrait - it will lock the screen the way you want even when some apps don't offer certain orientation
Increase productivity - unnecessary rotation will distract you and interrupt your workflow!
Power saving - every screen rotation will involve a lot of computation. By reducing unnecessary rotation the battery will last a bit longer
There are 8 modes which can be chosen in notification bar:
1. Adaptive mode - detect the device's orientation and prompt you whether to rotate the orientation
2. Landscape - force the orientation in landscape
3. Portrait - force the orientation in portrait
4. Reverse Portrait - force the orientation in reverse portrait
5. Reverse Landscape - force the orientation in reverse Landscape
6. Force auto - automatically rotate the screen in all orientation
7. Stock auto - exactly the same as original auto mode
8. Stock portrait - exactly the same as original portrait mode
Tags: screen orientation rotation control portrait landscape lock reverse power saving upside down
automatically start the app after boot
add special handling to make camera working correctly, only stock gingerbread camera is verified, others may or may not work
add option to disable the app
add an option to revert to portrait on lock screen for devices whose lock screen has problem with it
add an option to autostart the app on bootup
While you can force any application into any orientation, not all applications will work correctly in all orientations.
"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers
"Incredibly complete, professional and polished app." -Phone Arena
"Rotation on demand lets you select screen rotation on the fly without having to switch to the app first." -addictivetips
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
Support and News on Facebook:-
English, Deutsch, Français, Polski, Pусский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
System default modes
* Auto-Rotate On * Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
* Forced Auto-Rotate * Forced Portrait * Forced Landscape
* Reverse Portrait * Reverse Landscape
* Sensor Landscape * Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current:- Lock current orientation
Per App Settings
* Set orientation for individual apps
* Set Lock screen, Phone call, Charging, Headset and Dock orientation
* Android 5.0 (L/Lollipop) supported
# Rotate on demand
* Floating head: Fully customisable head on top of every app to change foreground orientation
* Quick notification: Change foreground orientation from notification
* Enable for uninterrupted service
* Select click action
* Add toggles to change orientation quickly
* Service widget: Toggle service
* Mode widget: Toggle between two selected modes
* Dynamic widget: Add toggles according to your need
* Lock screen support (Android 4.2.2+)
* Light and dark base themes inspired from Material UI
* Theme accents with support for Xperia™ theme accents
# Rotation Automate:- Tasker / Locale plugin support to automate over 20 actions
* Rotation Shortcuts:- Add fully customisable shortcuts to your home screen
* Start on boot:- Start rotation service on boot
* Vibration:- To notify when screen orientation changes with customisable vibration length
* Help and Info:- Detailed info about orientation modes and easy to understand Tutorial
# Backup and Restore
* Restore defaults
* Restart app
* Uninstall option
Features marked with # are free for 7 days. After that Rotation Key is required.
Usage statistics (5.0+): For per app settings
Retrieve running apps: For per app settings
Modify system settings: To change system settings
Draw over other apps: To change foreground orientation
Run at startup: To start service when device boots up
Vibration: To vibrate device when orientation changes
Modify USB storage: To create and restore backup (nothing else)
- Ad free
- No internet and root required
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate On/Off from Per App Settings to use system settings for those apps.
- Contact me, if you want to translate.
- Please write reason also if you are giving Bad rating.
I don't believe in ads. Buy Rotation Key if you want to support.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
The switch is placed in the status bar for easy access from other applications. You can also use it as a widget-like shortcut on your home screen.
Note: The app only toggles the auto-rotate setting that is found in Android's settings. It does not lock the orientation to landscape mode.
ICS users: There is no way to sort the status bar icons like on previous Android versions. That means that there will sometimes be a blank icon in the status bar before other notifications. Fixed in Jelly Bean.
Send me an email if you want to help me translate it into your language.
Keywords: AutoRotation OnOff, AutoRotate Lock, Rotation Toggle
- Direction separated by 11 kinds of settings, and it can be changed by force.
- Even apps that are not supported in the horizontal direction or the other, it may be forced to switch.
- The app rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate all app.
★ ★ ★ Rotation Options ★ ★ ★
- Basic Rotation(1~4) - General mode and does not override the settings app
- Force Rotation(6~11) - It rotate entire screen of device. So can rotate All app.
1. Portrait - lock the app in portrait
2. Landscape - lock the app in landscape
3. Reverse Portrait - lock the app in reverse portrait
4. Reverse Landscape - lock the app in reverse Landscape
5. Auto-Rotation - Automatically rotate the app in 3 orientations
6. Force Portrait - force lock the screen in portrait
7. Force Landscape - force lock the screen in landscape
8. Force Reverse Portrait - force lock the screen in reverse portrait
9. Force Reverse Landscape - force lock the screen in reverse Landscape
10. Force Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all orientations
11. Force Landscape Auto-Turn - Automatically rotate the screen in all Landscape
★ ★ ★ Special Options ★ ★ ★
- Automatically start the service at boot time
- Notification bar feature - layout provided by fast icon
- The rotation pause in Lock screen
- The rotation pause during a call
- All Notification bar toggle function
- Provides a pop-up and rotation option widget
- Sound, vibration when rotated
You also can prevent the other application from changing screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
- Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
- Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
- Portrait: the screen is in a portrait orientation.
- Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from normal portrait.
- Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
- Landscape: the screen is in a landscape orientation.
- Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from normal landscape.
- Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in a landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If "Guard" mode is active, you cannot click "install" button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate "Guard" mode or this application.
You can switch the screen to any orientation in 0, 90, 180, 270 degree with Landscape and Portrait mode from the floating control panel quickly, even in the HOME or games application.
For the professional edition user, you can also customize each application orientation, the screen will rotate automatically when you launch the specific application.
The utility has no AD and you can enjoy the basic feature for free. It supports from Android 1.5 ~ Android 4.2. If you like our software, you can purchase the professional edition license to activate more powerful features via Google Play in-app purchase service.
Keyword: Screen Orientation, Rotation, Force Rotate
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
If you have problems with ad window int ICS - it's a bug in Launcher/Play/Market:
1. remove auto created shortcut from desktop
2. launch the BrightnessLevel from apps list
3. if you still can see ad window, press back until you get to desktop
4. try to run BrightnessLevel from apps list again, it should disappear.
I hope, Google can fix this bug soon!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
Please donate if you like our apps and want to support us
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->BatteryLife
Look for our AppControl application manager and NEW ProcessManager.
Allows you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.
- fast uninstall with 1-click
- bulk uninstall
- all kinds off sorting
TO REMOVE ICON, PRESS MENU AND UNCHECK SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION
uninstaller, remover, cleaner
- GPS (shortcut for honeycomb and up)
- Network 2G/3G (shortcut)
Why APN doesn't work on ICS and Jelly Bean?
- Because Google suddenly decided to remove this feature for developers: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24227
For HC, ICS, Jelly Bean and up, you need to add widget from AllApps -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
For older versions: long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
ADD WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN!!!
Also added support for skins.
Email us if you have problems.
When door closed - Lock pattern is ON, otherwise OFF.
API on 2.2 is closed now!
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Fantasy LockScreen
To setup or change patten: Setings->Security&location->Change unclock pattern
Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps.
-batch backup, install
-backup(restore) to(from) email
-stop running process.
Please email us if you have questions. We can't answer here.
- shows memory info
- multiple ignore lists
- widget for killing all or only one app.
- task manager
- auto-end feature, allows you select
- shows apps that are started on phone boot. You can check this list and uninstall unused.
to save battery widget not updates automatically