- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
1.Select the application
2.Send via bluetooth or email and etc
3.Unistall using the unistall button
apk sender,apk share,send apk via bluetooth,send my application,apk share pro,delete my application,unistaller,easy unistaller,unistaller pro,remove app ,apk transfer , app transfer
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
RED - bluetooth off
BLUE - on
GREEN - headset is connected
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Rotate, Brightness, Airplane, 2G/3G
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
1- Put a bluetooth device in your luggage, if it is taken certain distance away from you, your phone will vibrate to warn you
2- When you are waiting at airport baggage conveyor, if you set "vibrate within range", your phone will alert you when your baggage arrives
3- put a bluetooth device in toddler's pocket, if the toddler wanders away, it vibrates
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to media player screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
1.Serial Port Bluetooth Module( TTL )
2.Arduino Microcontroller Board
1. Search for Bluetooth devices, and displays the class and RSSI (signal strength).
2. The use of serial communication, receiving and sending data
3. can be set to ASCII and HEX input and output mode
4. The data results can be saved to the SD card(/sdcard/BluetoothSPP/...)
This tool three modules:
1. Normal mode: the basic input-output model
2. Keyboard mode: You can customize the output value of nine buttons and control keys Duplicate excitation frequency.
3. Command Line: Set the command terminator for communication debugging.
Bluetooth communication, Bluetooth communication, MCU communications, serial communications, industrial control, serial Assistant
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND, but that feature will be included soon.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
This is no frills (some even call it ugly) but still works nicely. (Cut me some slack, I wrote it in 2 days, using standard UI elements from FroYo. That said, I see no reason to update it unless I'm really fixing something.)
Simply select the application to see a list of activities. Then pick the activity you want launched. For example:
That's it. Connect your headset, hit the button and you're good to go.
Not all headsets work correctly. Some have odd behavior and do not follow the standard. I own only a couple of headsets and test to those.
Not all activities work correctly either. It is simply not possible for me to download and test every activity for every app. You are responsible for figuring out what works and what doesn't.
NEEDS AN INSTALLED SERVER.
Before use, make sure to read the manual!
Instruction and server: http://pheodor.ru/android/apps/en/
HOW CAN I USE IT?
You can use it for a lot of purposes. Here are some of them:
- you can show your favorite photos to your friends sitting on the sofa and switching photos by a light multitouch gesture or a simple click on the screen. Now you do not need to wait until the next photo in the slide show appears or come up to the computer to switch back the photo that your friends did not have enough time to see.
- you can enjoy watching the new season of your favorite TV series sitting in your easy chair. You can put the player on pause, turn up the volume or rewind back to watch an interesting episode once again.
- when listening to the music you can go to the next track and turn the volume up or down.
- if you have a large monitor you can surf the Internet or watch new photos of friends on Facebook just lying on your sofa.
- besides interacting with applications on your PC via a phone or a tablet is really convenient and trendy.
- left and right clicks (buttons)
- imitation of clicking the left button when you click on the screen
- dragging (pro version)
- scrolling (pro version)
- multitouch zooming (pro version)
- multi-flicking (pro version)
New experimental feature: bluetooth will activate automatically when you drive.
Nothing to do, if you've already paired your phone with your car, or hands free or whatever, just install EZ Bluetooth, and you're done. It will save your battery life, and you won't miss a call.
A widget is also available !
If you want to translate the application into your language, send me an email ;)
This application anonymously track and report usage statistics for further enhancement.
After spending weeks trying to fix problems connecting a new Phone and a new Bluetooth Car Audio kit, I've managed to find how to make Android OS regenerate its Bluetooth Settings, which made my Bluetooth WORK!
I really hope that this works for you too as it did for me :)
This App lets you apply the complete Fix once, so that you can test if it fixes your problem.
I will ALWAYS keep 1x credit FREE for a full fix, so you're not forced to pay to have this App.
If you like to contribute to the app, or need to apply the fix more than once, please buy the "Bluetooth Fix Repair Unlocker" app, and keep this one installed.
This will give you infinite credits and will contribute to the project.
Launch Car Home when you connect to BT.
Adjusts the media volume when connected to Bluetooth. Restores volume on disconnect.
If you always adjusting the music volume after you pair with your car stereo then this app is for you.
Ad free Donate version now available.
More from developer
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->BatteryLife
Look for our AppControl application manager and NEW ProcessManager.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
If you have problems with ad window int ICS - it's a bug in Launcher/Play/Market:
1. remove auto created shortcut from desktop
2. launch the BrightnessLevel from apps list
3. if you still can see ad window, press back until you get to desktop
4. try to run BrightnessLevel from apps list again, it should disappear.
I hope, Google can fix this bug soon!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
Please donate if you like our apps and want to support us
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
Allows you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.
- fast uninstall with 1-click
- bulk uninstall
- all kinds off sorting
TO REMOVE ICON, PRESS MENU AND UNCHECK SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION
uninstaller, remover, cleaner
When door closed - Lock pattern is ON, otherwise OFF.
API on 2.2 is closed now!
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Fantasy LockScreen
To setup or change patten: Setings->Security&location->Change unclock pattern
- GPS (shortcut for honeycomb and up)
- Network 2G/3G (shortcut)
Why APN doesn't work on ICS and Jelly Bean?
- Because Google suddenly decided to remove this feature for developers: http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=24227
For HC, ICS, Jelly Bean and up, you need to add widget from AllApps -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
For older versions: long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select OnOff Widget from the list
ADD WIDGET TO THE HOME SCREEN!!!
Also added support for skins.
Email us if you have problems.
-shows memory info
-on boot apps
This is ad version.
-added ignore list
to save battery widget not updates automatically