Wifi Toggle: *
Quickly enables/disables wifi
Bluetooth Toggle: *
Toggle bluetooth on/off
Silent Toggle: *
Quick jump to Location sources settings
Brightness level: *
Controls screen brightness
Toggle of auto-rotate mode
Airplane Toggle: *
Toggle airplane mode
Quick jump to Mobile network settings
Apn Toggle (NEW!):
* Also available for free
GPS Toggle Widget
Brightness Toggle Widget
Bluetooth Toggle Widget
Wifi Toggle Widget
Sound Toggle Widget
Wifi Toggle Widget
Bluetooth Toggle Widget
Wifi Toggle Widget on/off
Silent Toggle Widget vibro/sound on/off
Bluetooth Toggle Widget on/off
Toggle Widgets Panel - new app!!!
* Airplane Mode
* GPS (Not one click since Android API does not support this)
* Reboot (Requires Root)
Clicking the label (if visible) will open the appropriate settings page.
Now supports themes! Includes the original theme you have grown to love plus a Honeycomb inspired theme with images right from the Honeycomb SDK!
It is a known issue that Reboot does not work on all phones. I am investigating the issue and hope to have an update soon.
Allows you to manage Applications and Widgets on your phone. Backup and restore apps.
-batch backup, install
-backup(restore) to(from) email
-stop running process.
Please email us if you have questions. We can't answer here.
With the widget you can assign one or more screens on your home launcher to be dedicated for usage inside the car.
Unlike Car Home applications, you still will have access to all other screens of your home launcher.
HOW TO USE/OPEN/ADD
On any home screen press "menu", then "add", select "widgets" and choose "Car Widget" from the list of available widgets.
You might need to restart the device in order to widget to appear in the list.
* 4x4 widget
* You can assign 6 shortcuts per widget
* 5 Skins: Holo, Glossy, Car Home, Metro (Windows Phone 7), BlackBearBlac
* Customization options: background color, opacity, font size and color, icons tint
* Replacement for "Car Dock" / "Car Home" applications.
* Apply custom icon and edit title of shortcut
* Apply ADW Icon pack
Available shortcuts (can be expanded by installed applications):
* Direct dial/ message
* Directions & Navigation (Using Google Maps)
* Gmail label
* Music playlist
* Built-In Shortcuts - (InCar switch, Play/Pause, Next, Previous - Experimental)
Free version includes Trial of the features available in the Car Widget Pro.
Car Widget Pro features:
Detects when you inside the car and adjusts settings of your phone.
Detection (possible to combine all of the options):
* When power cable connected
* When headphones connected
* When Bluetooth device connected
* Activity recognition
* Turn on Bluetooth
* Disable screen timeout
* Adjust screen brightness
* Adjust volume level of media
* Switch off Wi-Fi
* Route call to speaker
* Auto answer (Experimental)
* Autorun App
* Shortcuts in notification bar (Android 4.0)
- It's not possible to unlock the screen from widget
- It's not possible to switch to the specific screen from widget
- Not possible to switch GPS
CALL_PHONE (Directly call phone numbers)- used for direct call shortcut
WAKE_LOCK (Prevent phone from sleeping) - used to disable screen timeout
WRITE_SETTINGS (Modify system settings)- used to adjust brightness settings
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE and CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - required in order to switch Bluetooth state
(Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - Backup/Restore functionality
* On some devices you have option "Stay awake" (Under Settings -> Applications -> Development), you can enable it if your want to prevent phone from sleeping.
* Landscape mode: Not all launchers allow to use phone in landscape mode, just replace yours with alternative one that supports it (like LauncherPro or ADW).
You can find Car Widget Pro also in androidpit.com market.
(This marketplace has an option for PayPal)
Please exercise caution when using this application and do not manipulate your device while driving. Always pay attention to the road.
Before uninstalling widget make sure to disable admin permissions in Location & security > Select device admin > Lock Screen Widget
Toggle Widgets Pack - Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, Silent, Auto Rotate, Brightness, Airplane
Toggle Widgets Panel - our new app!!!
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
* You DON'T need this app if you didn't move Quick System Info PRO to SD card *
* This app only works with Quick System Info PRO 2.0 and above. Please update the app if necessary *
See the information that you actually want to see in a very simple and clean fashion
Android 1.5 "Cupcake" widgets
Customizable text and background colors.
Scroll down and select "Visit the developer's Web page" to see screenshots
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
- added reset option, to see what app is active now
- added remove reset, if you want to see total trafic for apps
How much they sent and received by application. You can see two tabs for installed and preinstalled system apps.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
More from developer
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->BatteryLife
Look for our AppControl application manager and NEW ProcessManager.
It's shortcut(blame google for that) for network system settings which allows you change 2G-3G and data roaming mode with 2 clicks instead of 4
How to add widget:
If you on HC, ICS or Jelly Bean:
Open All Apps -> Select Widgets tab -> Find widget in the list
For older versions:
Long click on empty space on your home screen -> Widgets -> Select widget from the list.
If widget doesn't appear on the widget list:
it is a bug in launcher, try to restart it:
Settings -> Apps -> Running tab -> Click on Show Cached Processes -> Select Launcher From the list and click Stop.
Try to re add widget
NOT FOR CDMA PHONES
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack!
RE ADD WIDGET AFTER UPDATE!!!
If you have problems with ad window int ICS - it's a bug in Launcher/Play/Market:
1. remove auto created shortcut from desktop
2. launch the BrightnessLevel from apps list
3. if you still can see ad window, press back until you get to desktop
4. try to run BrightnessLevel from apps list again, it should disappear.
I hope, Google can fix this bug soon!
Check our OnOff Widgets Pack! All widgets in one with skin support!
Please donate if you like our apps and want to support us
IMPORTANT: widget may not work on some android versions, since GPS api is closed. If you use your device for navigation, make sure you can see gps icon in notifications while you use your navigation app. You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking on widget label, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->GPS OnOff
HINT: tap on widget label will take you to system settings.
Look for our AppControl application manager and ProcessManager.
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
Allows you very easy and fast, uninstall applications from your phone.
- fast uninstall with 1-click
- bulk uninstall
- all kinds off sorting
TO REMOVE ICON, PRESS MENU AND UNCHECK SHOW ICON IN NOTIFICATION
uninstaller, remover, cleaner
When door closed - Lock pattern is ON, otherwise OFF.
API on 2.2 is closed now!
To add widget press: Home->Menu->Add->Widgets->Fantasy LockScreen
To setup or change patten: Setings->Security&location->Change unclock pattern
-shows memory info
-on boot apps
This is ad version.
-added ignore list
to save battery widget not updates automatically