Game lengths of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50
Online score board
Review previous games to learn from your mistakes
Informational links for most items
Save high resolution images to your photo gallery (requires SD Card)
Share images via email or text (requires SD Card)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why don't all photos come with the game when I first download it?
There are 3 reasons for this:
- The game would be so big that many people would not download it.
- Devices with larger screens (tablets) should get higher quality pictures and devices with smaller screens (phones) should get smaller pictures. Tablet-sized photos on a phone would just waste space and phone-sized images on a tablet would look fuzzy.
- Images for categories that you are not interested in are not downloaded.
Why is nothing displayed for my rank on the main menu?
You must enable the leader board.
In the gallery, why do some images not show up? The name is there, but the photo is blank.
This happens because there is not an image for that particular item saved to your device. The app will try to download images so that this does not happen, but will fail under any of theses circumstances:
- You have no data connection or a very slow data connection.
- You have disabled image downloads in the settings.
- You are roaming.
- Your device is critically low on storage space.
- All 3 of our image servers are down at the same time.
How are the scores calculated?
Several factors influence your score:
- Percent correct.
- The average time that it took you to answer the questions.
- Length of the game.
- How restrictive your categories are. So, if your categories limit the possible quiz items to a small percentage of the total possible quiz items, you will get a lower score assuming that everything else is equal.
How does the difficulty work?
- On a lower difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify common items.
- On a higher difficulty, you will usually be asked to identify rare items.
- As the difficulty increases, the 3 wrong choices will be more similar to the correct item.
How do the categories work?
Good question. Many people have trouble with this.
Let's consider a game that has 4 categories: cat, dog, large, and small.
If you include cat and dog, you will see everything that is a cat OR is a dog. (This is the same as not selecting any categories, because it shows everything)
If you include cat, you will only see cats.
If you exclude dog, you will only see cats.
If you include cat and large, you will see all cats and also large dogs.
If you exclude large and dog, you will only see small cats.
If you exclude large and small, you will see nothing.
You only want to see large cats:
include cat, and exclude small
include large, and exclude dog
I have been playing challenges and have lost all of my coins. I can't find a way to earn or buy more coins and now I can't play any more challenges. What should I do?
Yes, this a problem. Please just email us and ask for more coins. We will need to know which game it is and also your Scoreloop user name. We could sell more coins, but we don't want to.
An exceptional application to guide your steps in Bordeaux, with more than 85 monuments and sites!
Stimulate your curiosity and improve your general knowledge.
New: Take your own picture for each monument and site and add it in the app in order to create your traveling book!
Seen on media: France 2, “le Figaro”, “L'Express” ... in 90 blogs and used by 400,000 customers.
Developed for Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Arles, Avignon, Cannes, Coeur Riviera, Grasse, Avignon, Monaco, Nice, Nimes, Paris, Toulouse, Tours, Brest, Lyon, Metz, Marseille, Bastia, St Paul/Reunion Island, French Riviera in France; Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan in Italy; Madrid, Andalusia and Barcelona in Spain; London, New York, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Prague, Istanbul and St-Petersburg.
Have you ever admired a monument without knowing its history? Do you always bring a guide in your pocket?
"I do not look for, I find", Bordeaux Monument Tracker responds immediately to the curiosity of the moment. In collaboration with the Tourist Office of Bordeaux, this application shows you automatically the history of more than 85 monuments and sites around you, wherever you are, in an exhaustive way.
Strengths of the application:
- Revolutionary, unique and very easy to use: you start the application and you are alerted and informed directly of monuments to which you pass by during your walk!
- Internet connection is not required so no roaming costs.
- Augmented Reality
- Texts, dates and photos
- An amazing and complete database, never seen before: places, monuments, facades, statues, fountains, streets, art works, cultural events, museums ...
- Total freedom, history is everywhere and effortlessly ...
- The partnership with the Tourist Office guarantees the seriousness of the information.
- Essential information: time, historical background and anecdotes,
- Do not look for, Monument Tracker finds for and alerts you: a real innovation
- No ads, 100% cultural
- Regular updates and enhancements
- An impressive ease of use
Your smartphone in your pocket, monuments and history are revealed automatically, informing you during your walk, on foot, on a bike or on a taxi.
No research, no stress, no mandatory itineraries, you cultivate in a fun way, strolling carefree: a new approach very original.
As an explorator, Monument Tracker revolutionizes the use of tourist guide and design a technology 100% cultural, adapted to itinerant and changing users.
With GPS you will receive alerts in real time by deciding your approach distance. All functions remain active, calls, SMS and emails.
Start by determining the distance alert (from 30 meters to 1 000 meters). This one allows you to be alerted of the monuments according to the chosen distance. Our advice: 50m if you are walking and 200m if you are on a car.
Start the geolocation. During your walk, you will be alerted of monuments close to you, with their history and anecdotes, in a Push mode. Once launched, three icons appear "Map", "List" and "R+"
Locate on the map monuments that are close but not necessarily visible to your eyes.
View the last monuments consulted with photos and texts.
R+ : Instant Augmented Reality with the geolocation. Your camera shows pictos of nearby monuments.
And discover the new itineraries function.
Download the offline version for your travels abroad to avoid roaming costs (internet). Only your GPS will be used to alert you of nearby monuments (cost € 0).
Discover the monuments or search, view them on the map and find places where you want to go.
Save your battery by putting your phone in standby, Monument Tracker continues to operate. All functions of your phone remain operational.
The guide is available in Czech language.
More from developer
Experience the latest Moosejaw Outdoor Gear and Apparel Catalog in a whole new way. Once the X-Ray App is installed and opened, simply aim your device’s camera at pages in the catalog to activate the X-Ray scanner.
Through the app you’ll see what our models are wearing underneath the best stuff from The North Face, Patagonia, Arc’teryx, Moosejaw and more.
USE THE APP IN MANY PLACES:
Don’t have a print version of the catalog?
The Moosejaw X-Ray App is designed to work with digital versions of the catalog that can be found on MOOSEJAWCATALOGS.COM or Moosejaw Catalogs for Google.
Or, swing by any Moosejaw Shop and use the app on our store signage.
I think that covers it, now please stop looking at this page.
Love the madness,
The Brain: Rotate it. Touch it. Dive deep into the world of neuroscience.
Discover the leading edge in neuroscience and neuroimaging research through our virtual 3D brain. Learn about the tools, technologies, and medical therapies being developed at Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, where scientists and doctors are working together to unravel the mystery of the brain and nervous system to treat neurological disorders and enhance cognitive function.
**NOTE: You will need to have the Wright State Brain Scan marker to see the additional content. You can download it at http://www.wsubrain.marxentlabs.com/
Simply download the app and point your device camera at the trackable image to start exploring the human brain.
LEGAL REMINDER: BY DOWNLOADING THE HEINEKEN DECODER APP, YOU VERIFY THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE IN THE UNITED STATES (21+ YEARS OF AGE).
Once the application is installed, scan the label of any Heineken bottle OR any Heineken Latin GRAMMY®s printed material in store/bar (poster, banner, decal, etc.), and you will be able to enjoy a hidden video.
Brewed in Holland. Imported by Heineken USA Inc., New York, NY. ©2012 HEINEKEN Lager Beer.
1. Download the 'NewVoiceMedia See Inside Your Customers' app
2. Pick up a NewVoiceMedia X-ray T-shirt or download and print the Augmented Reality (AR) graphic that you see on this page
3. Open the app (make sure your volume is turned all the way up)
4. Tap anywhere on the screen on the app and choose an adventure
5. The camera on your device will open. Point the camera at the image on the AR graphic (or on the NewVoiceMedia X- ray T-shirt)
6. Enjoy the five adventures and share the pictures with your friends on Facebook or twitter @newvoicemedia #makeitpersonal
Have fun in the augmented reality world where you can see inside your customers!
Need to reserve a Sedan, SUV, Stretch Limo, or Stretch SUV? Use the SummitLink App to quickly compare quotes from leading chauffeured ride providers. Unlike other apps, there is no need to create an account or provide your credit card information just to compare real-time quotes.
Use your phone's GPS to select your current location, select from a list of airports, or simply enter in an address from your departure and destination locations. Compare the list of quotes, select your preferred car provider and book a reservation in real-time!
You can also select from among your previous quotes and reservations to conveniently book a return trip or another ride.