- Class timetables: View the list of classes and times for the current semester.
- Exam timetables: View the list of exam and times for the current semester.
- Calendar: View your class and exam timetable in a calendar view format.
- News & Events: View the latest news and events from the University of Melbourne.
- Maps: Search or browse for areas of interest and building locations across campus.
- Results: View your latest results for the current semester.
- Library: View the books that are on hold, overdue, on loan.
The app walks you through a series of common scenarios that can lead to breaches of academic integrity, like plagiarism, with advice on what to do and why it matters. The FAIR quiz will determine your risk profile for academic misconduct and will direct you to the tools you need to succeed.
The FAIR app has been developed by the FAIR Project team at the University of Melbourne: Catherine Howell, Melissa Russell, Rebecca Cameron, Jacqueline Williams and Oliver Lock. Content is copyright of the University of Melbourne, Australia (2013).
The FAIR Project team has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained in this app was correct at the time it was created, modified and published.
This app's goal is to change that!
We aim to help simplify the process of prepping for, and attending, The University of Melbourne career fairs. Get a leg up in your career fair prep and ease some of that stress with the following features:
- View the most up to date list of companies attending the fairs
- Detailed information on each company accelerates your research
- Ability to search for companies based upon major, work authorization, and position type
- Mark potential employers as favorites
- Find every company's location on the floor plan
- Plan your visit by showing only your favorite companies on the floor plan
- Get tips and advice on your appearance, elevator speech, and general approach
We hope you find this app useful. If you have any problems, questions, or suggestions, feel free to email the support address below.
Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tafes are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.
Together, we will examine the role of Enterprise Architecture in forecasting the future, establishing repeatable patterns and processes, and the creation of change-friendly, sustainable capabilities. Come join us in Predicting the Play!
Use the UC Mobile app to access student email, Moodle, timetables, maps car, parking details and more.
• Access to Student eMail.
• Access to Moodle.
• Timetable – allocate yourself in your units and see your course timetables.
• UC1 Card – Top up your UC1 card and also make payments.
• Library – search the library catalogue, access reference guides, make Library room bookings.
• UC Maps – find and locate rooms, buildings and other locations on a campus map.
• Parking – look for available parking spaces on campus.
• PC Availability – find the nearest available PC in open access PC labs across campus.
• News / Events – opt in to news feeds to access the latest information from UC.
• Emergency Contacts– see emergency contact information, available from the home screen.
• Pocket Guide – see information about University of Canberra services and facilities.
The University of Canberra is proudly the university of the nation’s capital. We aim to be recognised as one of Australia’s most innovative tertiary institutions; world-ranked, with regional, national and international reach by 2018.
The University’s research culture reflects and promotes these strategic aims through a dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, producing research that leads to early improvements to the world around us.
The University of Canberra is ranked in the top five per cent of universities in the world based on the QS World University Rankings 2014-2015. The rankings also place the University in the top four per cent of universities worldwide for our ratio of international students and staff, and the University’s disciplines of public administration and policy and environmental sciences in the top 150 in the world.
We also place a strong emphasis on ‘work-integrated learning’, which gives our more than 16,000 students valuable experience in the workplace before they graduate. In addition to internships off campus, the University also has its own working health clinic where students can give supervised treatment to real patients.
Providing students with the necessary work skills allows them to hit the ground running and start making a real contribution early in their career. This is why the University’s graduates are among the most sought after in the country and why the University of Canberra is consistently among Australia’s top universities for getting a job.
This mobile app is designed and developed for University of Canberra Students and Staff. It supports Full My UC Portal, Moodle, Email, Contacts, Campus Maps and more. You can navigate much faster through University of Canberra's website with only few touches away. If you have any questions, you may contact the developer through the app or directly via email.
Important Tips * : If you are logged in to MyUC Portal. UC Student gets direct access to their Moodle and UC Email Account without logging in. UC Staff can only access Moodle but needs to login to their UC Email account separately.