Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tages are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
- Total water storage: Storage levels for today, yesterday, and this time last year
- Reservoir breakdown: Storage level of each reservoir with today, yesterday, and last year's figures
- Catchment rainfall: Rainfall figures for our four main catchments (Thomson, Upper Yarra, Maroondah, and O'Shannassy)
- 3 year total storage chart: Annual water storage trends for current year and previous two years
- Historical storage charts: Charts showing water storage levels going back to 1940, or when each dam first came online
- Weekly water use: Number of litres Melbourne residents are using per person, per day
- Thomson dam cam: Latest photo from webcam at Thomson Dam (updated every 10 minutes during daylight hours)
The app walks you through a series of common scenarios that can lead to breaches of academic integrity, like plagiarism, with advice on what to do and why it matters. The FAIR quiz will determine your risk profile for academic misconduct and will direct you to the tools you need to succeed.
The FAIR app has been developed by the FAIR Project team at the University of Melbourne: Catherine Howell, Melissa Russell, Rebecca Cameron, Jacqueline Williams and Oliver Lock. Content is copyright of the University of Melbourne, Australia (2013).
The FAIR Project team has used reasonable endeavours to ensure that material contained in this app was correct at the time it was created, modified and published.
Together, we will examine the role of Enterprise Architecture in forecasting the future, establishing repeatable patterns and processes, and the creation of change-friendly, sustainable capabilities. Come join us in Predicting the Play!
AUSTRALIANA: Convicts, Gold Diggers, 1854 Melbourne Directory
RARE BOOKS: A leaf from the Gutenberg Bible, Book of Hours, Middle Eastern Manuscripts
PRINTS: by Goya, Hogarth Callot, Lindsay, Paranesi