- Class timetables: View a list of classes and times.
- Exam timetables: View a list of exams and times.
- Calendar: View your class and exam timetable in a calendar view format.
- Results: View your results as soon as they are released.
- News & Events: View the latest news and events from the University of Melbourne.
- Maps: Browse or search for areas of interest and building locations across campus.
- Library: View items that are on loan, overdue, and on hold.
Find every tutorial room, lecture theatre, coffee shop, carpark, bus stop, sports field, toilet, even your nearest vending machine. Plus campus "secret locations".
Tells you how far each location is from you and how long to walk. A COMPASS even points you in the right direction.
You can VOTE for your favourite campus coffee shop, lunch place - or anything on campus! With "COMMENTS" you can read and reply to student comments on every location too. And it's part of StudentVIP, so it's 100% free.
55 campuses from the following universities and tafes are supported:
- University of Queensland
- Griffith University
NSW & ACT
- Sydney University
- Sydney Tafe
- Macquarie University
- University of Newcastle
- University of Wollongong
- University of Canberra
- Monash University
- Swinburne University
- Deakin University
- La Trobe University
- University of Melbourne
SA & WA
- University of Adelaide
- University of South Australia
- Flinders University
- University of Western Australia
- Edith Cowan University
- Curtin University
- Murdoch University
Don't ever get lost on campus again. Get Lost On Campus!
Over 200 uni students were involved in building the app. Sadly, all have now been diagnosed with Campuscartophilia. Yes - they all love campus maps!
> "Best Campus Map" as voted by AAPOC, The Australian Association of Pandas On Campus.
> APC Magazine "June 2012 Best Apps" (okay, this is a real award!)
- App may contain Pandas.
- No Pandas were harmed in the making of this App.
• eMaps of Berwick, Caulfield, Clayton, Gippsland, Parkville and Peninsula campuses with layers of points of interest including libraries, banks, eateries, faculty offices, lecture theatres and parking locations
• Staff Directory
• Monash News
• Events guide that lists all upcoming activities on all Australian campuses
• Searchable unit entries from the official University Handbook for all undergraduate and postgraduate offerings
• Shuttle Bus Timetables
Many more features are planned for future releases, so stay tuned.
Monash University was established in Melbourne, Australia in 1958. It is one of Australia’s top-ranked research-intensive universities.
Monash is a youthful organisation; enthusiastic, optimistic and accessible. We believe outstanding education and research can change the world for the better.
Monash is Australia’s most international university and considers every student to be a global citizen. It has campuses and centres in Johannesburg, Mumbai, Kuala Lumpur and Prato, as well as its six campuses in Melbourne and the local region.
Monash specialises in offering powerful double degrees. Study is also available online, part-time and via alternative pathways.
Our researchers make highly significant contributions that bring real and positive changes to the lives of people all over the world.
Monash University has approximately 62,000 student enrolments and more than 7,000 staff.