through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tour: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
* News and Sports Feeds: Stay updated with the latest new on the university and its various sports teams
*** Practice Exam ***
Practice with more than 100 questions including traffic sign and driving knowledge.
*** Driver's Manual ***
This is the most important document you must read carefully before you go to take a test.
Good luck to your driver license test!
More from developer
Important: When scanning barcodes please be sure to scan the original barcode on the book itself. Please don't scan any barcodes that were applied to the book with stickers as these barcodes don't represent the book ISBN!
Please note: This application is able to use your camera to scan barcodes, however the camera on IPod Touch doesn't have the resolution to capture barcodes reliably. But, you can always type in your ISBN.
This app was developed by CutCom Software Inc. on behalf of the University of Western Ontario Bookstore. If you have any trouble, please let us know!