List your classes, find out your grades, get the latest campus news from the Huskies and USSU, find your way around campus with the map, search the library catalogue for books, and much more.
* Find your way around campus with the campus map
* Get a list of your classes so you can look up the class location, class meeting times, and instructor
* Check your grades
* Search for books in the library catalogue, and view your library account
* Get news and information about what is going on around campus.
* Learn about new discoveries and research happening at the U of S
Welcome to the ownCloud client for Android devices! ownCloud is file sync and share software, meaning you get access to your files any time, from anywhere, securely hosted on servers located at the university.
This ownCloud mobile app enables you to access the University of Saskatchewan ownCloud server, browse your files, download and "open with...", edit and upload any files to the server.
- Browse your files using SSL encrypted access
- Download and preview files, open files for review
- Edit files and send them to ownCloud for upload
- Create new folders, delete files and folders, and explore your files from anywhere
- Share files and folders with your friends and colleagues
Important: When scanning barcodes please be sure to scan the original barcode on the book itself. Please don't scan any barcodes that were applied to the book with stickers as these barcodes don't represent the book ISBN!
Please note: This application is able to use your camera to scan barcodes, however the camera on IPod Touch doesn't have the resolution to capture barcodes reliably. But, you can always type in your ISBN.
This app was developed by CutCom Software Inc. on behalf of the University of Western Ontario Bookstore. If you have any trouble, please let us know!