Besides a Clean User Interface, and its independence of an internet connection to look for products, Food Builder has the following features:
1) Create recipes using a database with more than 1000 products
2) Customize recipes with images (Internet connection needed to look images on the web, if that's the case)
3) Share recipes, and nutrition information
4) Add more products to the database
5) Each product has 28 columns of important information, such as minerals and vitamins that may be checked at any time.
Note: Food Builder is not a Calorie Counter, nor a Diet App. Food Builder only works with grams (SI) The provided nutrition data is presented per 100 grams of edible portions or net grams, including those products used or served with the disposable portion as part of the food (eg.) chicken. In the case of liquids, the composition also corresponds to 100 grams. In some cases, the density of some liquids is very close to 1, which may be assumed equal to 100 cc.
PLEASE! Before giving a negative review:
1) Read the entire description to understand the app completely.
2) Try using the feedback option within the app. If you let me know any of your concerns, I will try my best to solve them.
3) if you don't have any more options, please, be specific in your "negative" review :(
4) if the app crashes, report immediately. That is the only way to attack these problems.
Recipe Buddy uses "Google Custom Recipe Search" to bring you a massive database of 1,000,000+ recipes. Finding a great recipe has never been easier, you simply enter your 3 main ingredients and press "Find a recipe!" and them BAM! you've got it.
* Access lots of recipe on your Android
* Search for recipes easily and quickly
* Choose by Ingredient or Category
Recipes can be entered quickly and simply with as little or as much information as needed and can be grouped by categories that you define making Recipe Keeper work the way you do.
Create shopping lists quickly and easily and access them from your phone or tablet.
Share your recipes across all of your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices (separate purchase required for iPhone/iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8).
Attach photos to your recipes, add your own notes, rate your recipes and flag your favorites.
Quickly search for your recipes by ingredients, directions or rating.
Import recipes automatically from a number of popular recipe websites.
Share your recipes with your friends and family.
With Recipe Keeper you finally have one place to keep all of your recipes, organized just the way you want!
•Add your own recipes, quickly and easily
•Organize your recipes, your way, by course and by categories
•Supports multiple shopping lists
•Share your recipes and shopping lists across all your Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 devices
•Search for recipes by ingredients, directions, ratings or favorites
•Easily import recipes from the internet
•Share your recipes by email
- Save recipes from any website
- Tag your recipes with your own tags
- Rate your recipes
- Share your recipes on Facebook
- Browse your recipes
- Search your recipes on title, date, tag or rating
This is the free version which allows you to save 20 recipes. If you like the app then upgrade to the paid version.
The app is very simple for now. Over time it will evolve to include more features such as:
- Generate grocery list from recipe
- Publish recipe notes to a personal blog
- Share recipe notes with others
- Autocompletion when entering ingredients and tags: you can enter ingredients and tags fast by typing only a few words and then selecting the right item from a list that pops up. New terms you enter are added to the list so you don’t have to type the full word again.
- Sanitized text input: all text you enter will be automatically formatted “nicely”: capitalized, with unnecessary leading and trailing white-spaces and commas trimmed. These small touches let you be as lazy as possible and not worry about typing
- Automatic daily backups of the recipe notes database, to keep your data safe
- Main menu on recipe list screen with options:
- Backup database (manual backup)
- Restore database (from automatic daily backup or any manual backup)
- Long tap on a list item deletes the item:
- On recipe list screen: delete recipe, with confirmation popup
- On ingredients list: delete ingredient (no confirmation popup)
- On tags list: delete tag (no confirmation popup)
- On photo: delete photo, with confirmation popup
Feel free to tell me about problems and feature requests on GitHub: https://github.com/janosgyerik/recipenotes/issues
This app is still a work in progress, with many more features planned but not implemented yet. If a missing feature is important to you, feel free to drop me a line, and I'll try to make it happen.
Project homepage: https://github.com/janosgyerik/recipenotes
Thank You for buying the full version, it helps, and I appreciate it!
Get your recipes on your phone and follow them without touching your expensive device.
Total control: Edit and create recipes
Import from: Allrecipes.com, BigOven, and some other websites and blogs
Import from various file formats (text, Mastercook, Living Cookbook)
Export: email, file
Backup recipes by using Menu, Export all
Assists cooking: Reads recipe steps and ingredients. Tracks current step.
Hands free control: Use voice commands, Ask to read specific ingredients and steps.
Bring 50,000+ recipes (including your own) anywhere you go.
Official Android app to save your recipe box on your phone (for offline access) and search the massive collection of tens of thousands of recipes on RecipeLand.com.
Anyone (no registration) can:
*View recipes easily, anywhere - no awkward cookbooks or recipe cards
*Find new recipes: search by keywords, title or ingredient
*View all the juicy photos and step-by-step recipes
*Rate recipes you like
*Pursue the latest and greatest recipes
*View Top 10 and Top 100 recipes, updated constantly
*Share recipes via email, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Register for a free RecipeLand.com account and:
*Post your own recipes on RecipeLand.com, then view them with the app
*Save recipes to your personal recipe box and keep them in the cloud
*Your personal Recipe Box is sync'd to RecipeLand.com and updated automatically
*Take and upload photos of any recipe, anywhere, anytime
*Never lose another favorite recipe
After you've finished cooking, take pictures of your impressive results and share them.
This App is developed by RecipeLand.com and is a companion extension of the full web site. Discover our website and share it with your friends. When you're at the desktop your can search for recipes, experience full-sized photos and enjoy seamless integration of your recipe box that you can take with you.
We love feedback! Please do not hesitate to contact us with suggestions or feature requests.
*Storage (SD Card) - to save bandwidth by caching juicy recipe photos locally on your SD card
*System tools (write sync settings) - to allow syncing of your recipe box with cloud services
*Phone calls (read phone state, identity) - for security
*Hardware (camera) - to allow photos of recipes to be taken and uploaded
*Network (Internet) - to allow access to thousands of recipes and sync your recipe box
*Your Accounts (act as an authenticator) - integrate with the native Android accounts manager, increased security
1.0.11 - fixed issue that prevented a number of devices from viewing recipes - 'Error retrieving recipe' - this app is now usable on many more devices
1.0.10 - more stability improvements
1.0.8 - improve memory efficiency when taking photos
1.07 - more stability & performance improvements (thank you for your bug reports), add rating button to recipe view
1.0.6 - Facebook authentication now supported, fix occasional freezing when loading next page of recipes
All v1.0.xx are pre-release versions, please report bugs and any steps needed to reproduce them. This version is under active development and testing. Thank you.
Prepare your easy, healthy and tasty dishes like a restaurant chief. Take photos in the kitchen while you are cooking.
Photoockery is your best cooking assistant. Turn your smartphone into a mobile cookbook.
Let your family shoot while cooking, enjoy your time together!
Main culinary sections: main dishes, soups, salads, pastry, breakfast, desserts, snacks and appetizers, drinks. You can also store kid and vegetarian recipes in these sections.
Photoockery does not include any installed recipes.
Please note that it is a free version. Some features are not available in this app.
Enhance your cooking experience with Photoockery:
- colorful user-friendly interface
- store your recipes
- take a photo of every cooking step and add a brief description
- share photos of your masterpieces on social networks or via email
Tablet compatible. Does not require internet access to store and create recipes.
You can check out the guide on how to use the app on the developer's website and inside the app.
Please email email@example.com in regards with questions.
* Salmon with Dill
* Roasted Cauliflower and Red Pepper Soup
* Quick Breakfast Fruit Pita
* Spicy Spaghetti Squash
* Baked Sweet Potato Sticks
* Baked Halibut Steaks
* Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
* Clourful Bulgur salad
* Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
* Bow-tie Pasta with Red Pepper Sauce
* Whole Grain Banana Muffins
* Autumn Apple Salad
* Refreshing Lentil Salad
* Fruity Dessert Burritos
* Poultry Stuffing
Simple Cooking Conversion Chart is included.
Coming Soon - Healthy Korean Food
Whether you what a Sunday brunch or just a quick and easy breakfast..."Healthy Breakfast Recipes" is the breakfast cookbook for you.
• 270+ Healthy Breakfast Recipes!
• Search box
• Easy Browsing
• Share Via Email
• Favorites functionality
• Change font size functionality
• Universal App works almost will all Android Phones & Tabs
Inside the pages of Healthy Breakfast Recipes, you will find the traditional breakfast favorite's as well as a selection of unique variations like:
* Acapulco Baked Eggs
* Almond Quiche
* Amaretto French Toast
* Amaretto Pancakes
* Apple Pancakes
* Apple Oat Pancakes
* Apple Sausage Pancakes With Cider Syrup
* Baked English Omelet
* Basic Biscuits
* Basic Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
* Blueberry Muffins
* Buckwheat Cakes
* Dixie Waffles
* Griddle Cakes
* Potato Pancakes
* Breakfast Sausage
* Cheesy Sausage Strata
* Cinnamon Raisin French Toast
* Dates 'N Stuff Apples
* Feather-Light Pancakes
* Golden Apple Oatmeal
* Honey Kirsch Grapefruit
* Microwave Breakfast Cobbler
* Quick-Mix Sausage
* Red Flannel Hash
* Spanish Omelet
* Stacked Sausage Torte
* Strawberry Breakfast Salsa
* Strawberry Yogurt Breakfast Split
* Sunday Scrambled Eggs
* Warm Double Strawberry Sauce
* Breakfast Sausage Casserole
* Gingerbread Pancakes
* Easy Apple Strudels
* Apricot-Walnut Cereal Bars
* Potato and Corn Fritters
* Banana-Pecan Pancakes
* Sausage Pie
* Breakfast Banana Split
* Banana Sour Cream Pancakes
* Gramma's Pancakes
* Quick 'n' Crunchy Granola
* Crockpot Steel Cut Oats
* Sugarhouse Apple Rings
* Country Crunch Pancakes
* French Toast With Orange Butter
* Banana Loaf
* Yum Pancakes
* Apple Cinnamon French Toast
* Honey Coconut Toast
* Apple Pancake Bake
* Bohemian Raised Doughnuts
* Elegant Scrambled Eggs
* Grab 'n' Go Breakfast Cookies
* Cream of Wheat Pancakes
* Apricot-Pumpkin-Pecan Muffins
* Breakfast Enchiladas
* Pumpkin Muffins
* Bumps on a Log
* Cornmeal Molasses Pancakes
* Breakfast Cheese Pie
* Breakfast Apple Fritters
* Miniature Mexican Frittatas
* Sticky Buns
* Breakfast Burgers
* Camping Farmers Breakfast
* AND DOZENS MORE
Download it Now!
You can even transfer Recipes from your "Recipe Box" app. Just Export Recipes from RecipeBox and save them to SDCARD and import them in Recipe Box Pro.
Create/Edit/Delete your own shopping list and add your recipe to shopping list.
Share your recipe.
Please leave us your feedback to help us make your experience better.
* Easy editing for your recipes
* Flipbook mode lets you page through your recipes with a swipe of your finger
* Tags make it easy to organize recipes and find the one you want
* Add photos to recipes or to individual steps in a recipe to guide you along
* Designed for tablets from 7" to 10", including older devices running Gingerbread or Honeycomb
* Costs about the same as a notebook or index cards
Still to come:
* Social support, so users can share their creations
* A better interface, combining function and form
* Better searching options
* much, much more!
* Internet: used only to access recipes and images on the internet, never to transmit private information
* SD card: used to access images and recipes on your SD card and cache frequently-used images from the internet
From the developer:
A to Z Recipes is an open source app. Source code is available at https://github.com/momikey/a2zrecipes for those who wish to help improve the app or anyone who merely wants to install it on their own. Personally, I feel that a paid app with source code available is better than a no-cost but ad-supported app.
Let acclaimed television celebrity chefs Michael and Anna Olson help you become kitchen superstars with the Olson’s Recipe Maker.
No, this is not another recipe book! It’s an interactive cooking experience where you are the architect, the creative force and the culinary boss of your own recipes. It’s a helping tool and ultimately what you put in your recipe is completely up to you!
Simply insert the ingredients you have in your kitchen in the app and it will provide numerous delicious food combinations. Customize the template then save your recipe.
With over 60 minutes of original video tutorials, Michael and Anna will guide you in the creative process.
Don’t worry if you are missing an ingredient or two, the app can automatically add it to your shopping list.
Let your biggest cravings guide you while you discover new ways of preparing, cooking and garnishing your meals. The more you interact with the app the more you are sure to discover.
*Over 40 instructional video segments featuring Anna and her husband Michael Olson
*An expansive database of ingredients
*A shopping list to gather ingredients you need for your recipe
*Thousands of possible combinations spanning from curry to pizza to risotto and more…
*Discover combinations for spice rubs, glazes, marinades, pestos and salsas to add that finishing touch to a dish.
*A list of the 20 essential ingredients that every home cook needs to have in their kitchen.
So download the app and start experimenting!
Learn Spanish with a quiz, flashcards, and dictionary of moderately vulgar insults.
Post your score online for global ranking. Send a quiz by text message. Log missed questions to email.
keywords: spanish phrases, spanish jokes, spanish quiz, spanish vocabulary, mexican spanish phrases, espanol words, Spanish translation, speak Spanish, Mexico travel, Mexico vacation, Mexico tours, Spanish train, Mexican vocabulary, Spanish word game, Spanish word quiz, Spanish English, Spanish dictionary, Spanish glossary