- Visualiser en temps réel les prochains bus pour un arrêt des lignes de transport en commun de Troyes
- Trouver l'arrêt le plus proche
- Avoir en page d'accueil des favoris afin de visualiser plus rapidement un arrêt
- Trouver un trajet (Beta)
Développement en cours :
- [bug] Glisser vers la gauche ne supprime plus les favoris sur l'accueil
- Afficher tous les horaires d'un arrêt
- Distance entre votre position et l'arrêt (dans l'onglet position)
- Eviter affichages écrans lors de l'ouverture d'un favori
- Amélioration des interactions tactiles
N'hésitez pas à signaler d'éventuels bug ou fonctionnalités que vous souhaiteriez voir apparaître.
Public transportation is a great way to get around a city when you don't have or don't want to use a car, but where you're going is to far away to walk. But whether you're new in town or a seasoned Ithacan, riding the TCAT can be difficult if you don't know what stops are near you or what buses come by. And even then, it can be difficult to know when the next bus is coming.
GoIthaca solves these problems by using your location and its database of TCAT stop locations and stop times to tell you what stops are near you, what routes stop at those stops, and what times those routes stop there. Areas of Ithaca from Cornell to Lansing and Trumansburg are covered.
This app and its developer, RubatoSoft, are not affiliated with Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit in any way. While the app makes its best effort to ensure that it delivers accurate results, variations in bus arrival time and unforeseen changes in bus schedules may add variance to the true time of arrival.
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus stops
• See which lines stop on each bus stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the application to your internal storage.
• Location: locating the nearest bus stop and your position on the map.
• Files access: required for caching parts of the map.
• In-app billing: if you wish, you can donate to the project
Play on your own or with friends. Helps entertain kids in the car. Fun drinking game!
Make up your own rules or follow the examples in the app.
Similar to the famous Scattergories or Le Petit Bac
Any feedback / ideas for new features or categories is welcome.