I used Google for translation, if you want to correct any errors, I would be happy to make the changes you suggested, thanks.
Features at a Glance:
- By simply entering the requisite dimensions of the cylinder and parameters like the pressure and oil flow the user would be able to calculate the areas & volumes in the cylinder, extraction & retraction forces, velocity, time, outflow and ratio. The output is derived on both the Piston Side and Rod side of the Cylinder.
- The calculator is built to dynamically update the results as the user keys in the values.
- A backward compatibility is also provided on some of the parameters (Force, Time & Velocity) to provide users with the extension of using the calculator in more user friendly environment.
- The calculations can be carried out in both Metric or Imperial units.
- The data provided is in conformation with ISO 3320, ISO 3321 and ISO 4393.
- Interactive images depicting the parameters provide the user with a good understanding of the application.
- The input and output values could be displayed in sub-units as per the requirements of the user after the calculation is carried out. This could also help the user make specific changes in units before the calculations.
- The results can be copied to clipboard or can be sent via e-mail.
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
- Custom objects
NOTE: please try FREE demo version (Schematic Demo) before purchase.
Another features available in full version:
- Custom object editor
- Export / Import custom objects
- Rotate custom objects
- Export workspace to JPG, PNG, SVG or PDF (beta)
- Undo last action
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / selects the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - Show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
How to work with custom objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PdPOe_DlKPvsYnLQvdOmOFlvjXUSgTOcgRprkpx0Qa0/pub
Diodes&Thyristors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Switches by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Transistors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Vacuum tubes by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Valves for piping, piping accessories' and other by Michael Moss
Pneumatic by Michael Moss
Note: you can send me your own libraries to be published here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
DOWNLOAD NOTE: THIS APP CONTAINS US CUSTOMARY MEASUREMENT UNITS ONLY (METRIC UNITS ARE NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED)
Rain for Rent’s RiteFlo™ app is a set of hydraulic estimation tools for the field or the office. The application consists of four highly useful mobile calculation tools for water and wastewater professionals. Matching your specific field hydraulic calculation needs to desired Rain for Rent equipment is easy with the:
• FRICTION LOSS CALCULATOR
- Quickly calculate pipe, fitting and total friction losses for pumped hydraulic systems
- “Pipe Economy” calculations facilitate relative performance and cost comparisons of selected pipe diameter against one size larger and smaller supporting “at-a-glance” decision making
• TDH CALCULATOR
- Estimate the Total Dynamic Head (TDH) required for your hydraulic pumping systems.
- Based on Hazen-Williams equations, simply enter the hydraulic parameters of your pumping system, and the app will return the required TDH.
• Rain for Rent PUMP SELECTOR
- Recommends a suitable pump from the Rain for Rent product catalog based on user-entered hydraulic data.
- Each pump is displayed with its characteristic pump curve and technical operating specs
- User-data is translated into a “recommended” pump, complete with customized pump curve displaying dynamically plotted Duty Point and NPSHA requirements.
- Estimate pump running costs by entering fuel costs and pumping time.
• GRAVITY FLOW LOGGER
- The Flow Logger is an easy-to-use gravity sewer inspection tool for field personnel.
- On-board app database catalogs and organizes all your field inspections.
- Automatic pipe flow calculation based on user entered pipe-fullness levels.
- Inspection photos taken with the app are automatically stored next to your inspection records.
RiteFlo™ comes with a convenient Project Management system, which allows you to build, manage and share different hydraulic scenarios for a particular job site or location over time– and save those measurements for future reference.
Other features of RiteFlo™ include:
• An integrated design that allows sharing of selected calculation and user input values between related application components.
• Ability to select from numerous combinations of standard pipe materials and pipe sizes.
• Automatic conversion of nominal pipe sizes to actual hydraulic radii for true precision.
• Device Location Services option from GPS satellite, cell tower or Wifi automatically allows users to request a pump quote for their specific region (subject to device and available services).
• Piping materials used in calculator that are compliant with AWWA Standards for municipal water/wastewater systems.
• A list of the full range of technical specs found on the “in-app” product website (select “i" button from Home screen).
• US units only.
All the tools in this app are also included in the RF & Microwave Toolbox app:
LIKE and Share us:
1) PI and T attenuator
2) Power and voltage converter
3) Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
4) Series LCR impedance/resonance
5) Inductor impedance
6) Capacitance impedance
7) Ohm's Law
8) Radio equation calculator (1-way path loss)
9) Air Core Inductor Inductance Calculator
10) Capacitor impedance
11) Noise floor
12) Amplifier cascade (NF, Gain, P1db, OIP2, OIP3)
13) Low Pass filter
14) High Pass filter
15) Helical antenna
16) Band Pass filter
17) Band Stop filter
18) Peak to RMS (peak, RMS, average, CF)
19) Mixer harmonics
20) Resistor Color Code calculator.
21) PCB Trace Width and Clearance Calculator
22) Series and Parallel component (R, L and C) calculations.
23) Reverse Series and Parallel resistor calculations.
24) Inductor Color Code Calculator.
25) Capacitor Charge Calculator.
26) Led Resistor Calculator.
27) Voltage Divider Calculator.
28) Opamp Calculator
29) Wavelength calculator
30) LCR Parallel - Series Conversion Calculator
31) Inductor Charge Calculator.
32) Heat Sink temperature calculator
33) Thermal via calculator
34) Resistor SMD Code calculator.
Also checkout the RF & Microwave Toolbox which has all the tools of this Electronic Toolbox and the RF & Microwave tools.
Please let me know if there are electronic related tools that you would like to be added.
If the reviews are not visible please use this link:
LIKE and SHARE us:
With the following tools:
(This Toolbox contains also all the tools of the Analog ElectronicToolbox, PCB Trace Calculator and Resistor Color Code Calculator.)
1) Noise floor (Kelvin,dBm)
2) Amplifier cascade (NF, Gain, P1db, OIP2, OIP3)
3) Radar equation (2-way path loss)
4) Radio equation (1-way path loss)
5) Power and voltage converter (W,dBm,V,dBµV)
6) Field intensity and power density converter (W/m2, V/m, A/m, Tesla, Gauss,dBm, W)
7) Mismatch error limits (VSWR, Return loss)
8) Reflectometer (VSWR, Return loss)
9) Mitered Bend
10) Divider and Couplers (Wilkinson, Rat race, Branchline , microstrip and lumped)
11) Balanced and und balanced PI and T attenuator
12) Skin depth (DC and AC resistance)
13) PCB Trace calculator (impedance/dimensions)
- Coplanar waveguide
- Coupled microstrip
- Coupled stripline
14) Image rejection (amplitude and phase imbalance)
15) Mixer harmonics (up and down convertion)
16) Helical antenna
17) Peak to RMS (peak, RMS, average, CF)
18) Air Core Inductor Inductance
19) Parallel plate Capacitor
20) PI, T and L attenuator
21) Ohm's Law
22) Parallel LCR impedance/resonance
23) Series LCR impedance/resonance
24) Inductor impedance
25) Capacitance impedance
26) Antenna temperature (Kelvin)
27) Radar Cross Section (RCS) calculator (Sphere,Cylinder, flat plate, corners, dBsm)
28) Noise Figure Y-Factor Methode
29) EMC (EIRP, ERP, dBµV/m)
30) Noise figure converter (dB, linear, Kelvin)
31) Frequency Band Designations (IEEE Radar band, Military Radar band, Radio band, Satellite, Waveguide band)
32) Resistor color code (reverse lookup, 3 to 6 band)
33) Filter Design (Butterworth, Chebyshev, prototype):
- Low pass
- High pass filter
- Band pass
- Band stop filter
34) µ-Filter Design (microstrip, stripline):
- Interchange of Circuits
- Kuroda's Identities
- Series and Shunt Circuit lines
- Coupled line Circuits
- Stepped Impedance
35) PCB Trace Width and Clearance Calculator
36) Series and Parallel component (R, L and C) calculations.
37) Reverse Series and Parallel resistor calculations.
38) Inductor Color Code Calculator.
39) Capacitor Charge Calculator.
40) Led Resistor Calculator.
41) Voltage Divider Calculator.
42) Thin Film Resistor Calculator (Trim and non Trim)
43) Opamp Calculator
44) Lumped Balun Calculator
45) Wavelength calculator
46) L-Network Matching Calculator
47) LCR Parallel - Series Conversion Calculator
48) PI & T-Network Matching Calculator
49) Coax Line Calculator
50) Twisted pair Calculator
51) Lumped-Distributed Equivalences calculator
52) Fresnel Calculator
53) Inductor Charge Calculator.
54) Heat Sink temperature calculator
55) Thermal via calculator
56) Coupler directivity calculator
57) Cavity resonance calculator
58) Resistor SMD Code calculator
59) Waveguide calculator
60) Lumped phase shifter calculator
61) Series section impedance matching transformers
- Series section transformer
- Quarter Wave transformer
- Bramham (12th wave) transformer
- Regier transformer
62) Power (dBm) add calculator
63) Doherty PA calculator
63) Novel Three-Way Doherty PA calculator
Please let me know if there are Electronic and RF & Microwave related tools that you would like to be added.
You can send me an email for a feature request.
Get the world of seals on your phone.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Hydraulic and pneumatic seals made of a broad range of sealing materials
- Customized advanced engineered plastic parts (AEPP) as a single solution or as part of a component assembly including seals.
Our seals are machined using SKF SEAL JET technology and AEPPs are produced using the latest CNC-technology. Prototypes, single pieces or small series are produced without additional tooling costs. Larger series are injection moulded.
Our app lets you easily find product information and look up application recommendations. You can contact us with your questions and requests.
In addition, we are always greateful for your feedback and input about the content of this app.