I used Google for translation, if you want to correct any errors, I would be happy to make the changes you suggested, thanks.
Features at a Glance:
- By simply entering the requisite dimensions of the cylinder and parameters like the pressure and oil flow the user would be able to calculate the areas & volumes in the cylinder, extraction & retraction forces, velocity, time, outflow and ratio. The output is derived on both the Piston Side and Rod side of the Cylinder.
- The calculator is built to dynamically update the results as the user keys in the values.
- A backward compatibility is also provided on some of the parameters (Force, Time & Velocity) to provide users with the extension of using the calculator in more user friendly environment.
- The calculations can be carried out in both Metric or Imperial units.
- The data provided is in conformation with ISO 3320, ISO 3321 and ISO 4393.
- Interactive images depicting the parameters provide the user with a good understanding of the application.
- The input and output values could be displayed in sub-units as per the requirements of the user after the calculation is carried out. This could also help the user make specific changes in units before the calculations.
- The results can be copied to clipboard or can be sent via e-mail.
NOTE: please don't use hardware acceleration to prevent incorrect drawing.
You can create and edit such graphic objects as:
- Polyline (polygone)
- Bezier curve
- Custom objects
NOTE: please try FREE demo version (Schematic Demo) before purchase.
Another features available in full version:
- Custom object editor
- Export / Import custom objects
- Rotate custom objects
- Export workspace to JPG, PNG, SVG or PDF (beta)
- Undo last action
Editing objects performed by interaction with a device touch screen.
How to use:
- Single touch - adds an object or vertex / selects the object
- Double-tap - unselects the object
- Long press - Show context menu of a selected object
- Pinch in / pinch out - scales the workspace
How to work with custom objects: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PdPOe_DlKPvsYnLQvdOmOFlvjXUSgTOcgRprkpx0Qa0/pub
Diodes&Thyristors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Switches by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Transistors by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Vacuum tubes by Nikolay Pyatnitsyn
Valves for piping, piping accessories' and other by Michael Moss
Pneumatic by Michael Moss
Note: you can send me your own libraries to be published here.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions: email@example.com
tags: schematic, diagram, circuit, graphic, CAD, scheme
Benefits of the Bimba CAD app:
- Download 2D and 3D CAD models and PDF Datasheets completely free of charge
- CAD models can be easily configured by the user
- All CAD models are certified from the suppliers
- All current CAD formats available
Direcionado à estudantes, projetistas, engenheiros, profissionais de manutenção e automação industrial, empresas de projetos, engenharia e automação.
The app has been tested on several different Android devices.
Also available on the iPhone. All of those functions coming to Android soon. (Traverse, Vertical Curves, Area, Tangents, etc.)
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Inputting: cylinder diameter:
Inputting: cylinder diameter and rod diameter:
Effective area of the piston annular
Inputting: cylinder diameter, rod diameter and pressure:
Effective area of the piston annular
Inputting: cylinder diameter, rod diameter, pressure and flow of income:
Effective annular area of the piston
Outlet flow rate
It has a selector unit. It allows choosing the units used for each magnitude.
It also has a language selector.
Utilitaire de calcul pour le débit, la vitesse et les pertes de charges. Inclus différents matériaux tel que l'acier, le cuivre, le PVC, le Fibair, le plâtre et de l'eau pure et glycolée à différents pourcentages.
Permet également de calculer les pertes de charges singulières aérauliques et hydraulique simplement en sélectionnant un élément du réseau en fonction des caractéristiques saisies sur les autres onglets.
Permet la sauvegarde sous excel de chaque opération élémentaire saisie afin d'en éditer une note de calcul de l'ensemble.Permet le calcul des caractéristiques d'une CTA à partir des données saisies tel que les températures, hygrométrie et bilan thermique.
Civil Engineering Pack contains 574 Calculators and Converters, that can quickly and easily calculate and convert different Civil Engineering parameters. Automatic & Accurate Calculations and Conversions with every Unit and Value Changes. Available in Imperial and Metric Units. Most Comprehensive Civil Engineering and Construction Calculator.
Civil Engineering Pack contains the following 12 modules:
• Beam Calculator
• Column Calculator
• Piles and Piling Calculator
• Concrete Calculator
• Engineering Survey Calculator
• Soil and Earthwork Calculator
• Structural Engineering Calculator
• Bridge Calculator
• Highway and Road Calculator
• Hydraulics and Waterworks Calculator
• Timber Engineering Calculator
• Unit Converter
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
* Beam Calculator contains 34 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Beam parameters.
* Column Calculator contains 35 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Column parameters.
* Piles & Piling Calculator contains 22 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Piles and Piling parameters.
* Concrete Calculator contains 56 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Concrete parameters.
* Engineering Survey Calculator contains 33 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Surveying parameters.
* Soil & Earthwork Calculator contains 60 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Soil and Earthwork parameters.
* Structural Engineering Calculator contains 58 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Structural Engineering parameters.
* Bridge Calculator contains 58 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Bridge and Suspension Cable parameters.
* Highway & Road Calculator contains 37 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Highway and Road parameters.
* Hydraulics & Waterworks Calculator contains 94 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Hydraulics and Waterworks parameters.
* Timber Engineering Calculator contains 55 Calculators that can quickly and easily calculate different Timber Engineering parameters.
Unit Converter contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• All Calculators are available both in SI Units (Metric System) and USCS Units (Imperial System).
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Civil Engineering and Construction Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Values of Higher Order can also be calculated.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Civil and Construction Calculator Pack
Our manufacturing facility is well equipped to produce a large number of fittings and accessories. These products are made with superior quality raw material such as brass, copper, etc. We strongly stress on maintaining international quality standards during the manufacturing process and we also test our finished goods on various parameters to test their built and functionality. Our dedicated workforce is highly skilled and capable of producing customized Pipe Fittings and Valves as per the required specifications.
It also proposes a cylinder, offering a choice because of the many boundary conditions that have to be entered by the user. Finally, the cylinder can be configured and the CAD data requested.
We will be gradually expanding the app's functions. Let us know what you need! We'd be pleased to start integrating your requirements into the app.
Used mainly for Injection Molding Process Development, this App will help you to
A) Generate the 6 Scientific Molding Graphs
1. Viscosity Study
2. Cavity Balance Study
3. Pressure Drop Study
4. Cosmetic Process Window
5. Gate Seal Study
6. Cooling Study
B) Perform Molding Calculations
1. Tonnage Calculations
2. Estimate Shot Sizes
3. Calculate Residence Times
4. Calculate % Shot Size Used
5. Calculate Hopper Dryer Sizes
6. Calculate the process parameters on a new machine
7. Water Flow Tables
C) Access a Learning Center to learn about:
1. Scientific Molding and Scientific Processing
2. Polymers and Plastics
3. Basics of Injection Molding
4. Injection Molding Parameters
5. 6-Step Study (the Scientific Molding Studies)
6. Design of Experiments
7. Molding Defects and their Solutions
More features to be released in future versions.