Was great with cynomod but not quite there yet with iro.current lineageOS support. Updates (S3 i9300) run but fail to update with no indication of error other than exiting to the main TWRP interface. Downloads also fail frequently .
This doesn't work. I have LineageOS and whenever i try to install the zip update, it says: "Error while starting recovery install: java.io.IOException"
I have LineageOS 14.1 flashed in my phone Moto G(falcon). It gives me a 58 MB delta file to download and everytime it fails at 23%. I tried for atleast 5 times. Please fix this.
No ROM update in 9 days. There have been several LineageOS updates but they are not showing up in the app.
Perfect app, work as expected, and now with LineageOS support!!!🤘 thanks for tour awesome job, I made a donation and I hope you'll continue to support your app as long as possible 😀
Not showing latest nightly for my phone, updated through lineage updater instead and now cyandelta saying my zip does not exist.
- Added support for LineageOS
- Refreshed UI with some Material design
- Greatly improved delta download speed
- Added support for Android 5 Lollipop
- Improved delta update speed and efficiency
- Added support for Paranoid Android
- Added support for OmniROM"