The long-lasting darkness is slowly fading away.
There are many people who have caused so much pain and damage, and there are still many who groan at the pain, but now we have to recover our daily lives, so I want to give hope, comfort, and courage to everyone.
For those who are still anxious and difficult in a corner of their hearts, and those who are starting a new beginning with a bright mind, how about making a penpal friend and sharing a letter to share sympathy with each other?
New letter service, not anonymous bulletin board or 1:1 penpal
▶ Several times a week, I receive a pen pal letter that someone wrote to me
▶ Write a letter of appreciation, affection, memorial, etc. for free every day
▶ Tiers and benefits as much as you write and read (preparing)
▶ The expectation of who will read my letter and who will receive it thinking of me
The things that I wanted to talk about throughout the day,
The stories of longing, love, and gratitude that come to mind suddenly,
As soon as it's released, there are many burdensome stories to post on the bulletin board
At HASHBROWN, you can write honestly without hesitation.
You can also identify recipients with up to six hashtags.
They're not necessarily the only ones who get it, but they're more likely to go to the person they want to talk to.
If you write your story sincerely, you may someday receive a sincere reply that you wrote in sympathy with your story.
If such replies come and go, we will also open a mailbox for the two of us, free of charge, to send and receive with a specific member without time constraint.
If you read the letters you receive once every two or three days, you will receive touching and empathetic letters.
If someone reads a carefully written letter, I might want to write it and send it to them.
Isn't that the meaning of letters and the reason for making pen pals?
* We are reducing unpleasant expressions, slanderous comments, etc. through filtering, and personal information related contents such as links, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses cannot be filtered, but please report the contents that have not been filtered, and members who write such articles may be punished according to the degree of anonymity.
Describe key features
- Letter Subscription: Members receive, on average, one letter every two or three days. You can stop receiving it for a while or receive more.
- Letter Writing: You can write letters for free every day. To prevent misuse, we limit the number of cases to two a day, but it should be enough.
- Letter to and from: I can reply to your letter. If the other person replies again, it will be saved as an inbox and you can interact directly with up to three people by penpal.
- Mailboxes to Me: Except for saved letters, they disappear in seven days. You can save up to 10 letters for a year.
- Recommendation Letter: We plan to provide letters with more recommendations when enough letters are piled up to be transferred to the bulletin board.
- Event Letter Writing: Event letter writing can be generated based on timing issues and management decisions.
HASH BROWN is an anonymous letter communication service.
* Automatic translation is not provided, but global communication is possible if you copy and use an external translator.