Praise for The Room:
• Eurogamer “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery."
• Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Penny Arcade “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them"
• Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted"
• Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run"
• Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters"
• Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music"
• Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind."
• IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.”
How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me.
We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room.
Press forward with heart. There is no way back now.
Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve.
• Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device.
• Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world.
• Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing.
• Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again.
Explore a unique world and reveal its mysteries...
"It is visually dazzling, breathtaking, intensely atmospheric and maddeningly unusual" 4.8/5 pocketmeta.com
STUCK? Here is a walkthough video [WARNING, SPOILERS!]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWPYI0MZXSU
The premise of the game is to explore an island and solve puzzles.
Will you uncover the Island's mystery ?
Game available in English, French, German and Spanish language.
This game was created only by myself for 2 years during my free time.
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages - with more coming soon!
Welcome to The Room Two, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world.
The much anticipated sequel to ‘The Room’, recipient of a BAFTA award, is here at last.
Follow a trail of cryptic letters from an enigmatic scientist known only as "AS" into a compelling world of mystery and exploration.
“An intricately woven work of fiction perfectly suited to its format, this is the sort of game that it's worth sitting in the dark for.” - Pocketgamer
“A gorgeous-looking game offering larger locations with multiple interactive areas and puzzles. A perfect game for a cold winter's night.” – Eurogamer
“Leaves you thinking about how to solve its puzzles even when not playing; a sign of a classy game, which this most definitely is.” – 148Apps
“A superb sequel with stunning visuals, the level of complexity on display here is quite astounding. The Room Two should be on top of your gaming list.” - GSM Arena
“An exceptionally good puzzle game; if you liked The Room, be sure to download the sequel” – PadGadget
“An incredibly compelling experience with clever puzzles, gorgeous visuals, and a spooky atmosphere; absolutely brimming with new ideas.” – The Verge
Easy to start, hard to put down, an entrancing mix of intriguing puzzles with a simple user interface
INNOVATIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
A tactile experience so natural you can almost feel the surface of each object
REALISTIC 3D LOCATIONS
Immerse yourself in a variety of stunning environments which will challenge your puzzle solving prowess.
DETAILED 3D OBJECTS
Pore over the intricate details of dozens of artifacts in search of their hidden secrets.
A haunting soundtrack and dynamic sound effects create a soundscape that reacts to your play.
CLOUD SAVING NOW SUPPORTED
Share your progress between multiple devices, and unlock the all-new achievements.
MULTI LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish & Brazilian Portuguese.
Fireproof Games is a small independent studio based in Guildford in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at fireproofgames.com
Follow us @Fireproof_Games
Meet Bernie, Phoebe, Chase & tons more bugs with unique abilities as you pop your way through diverse worlds. Upgrade the bugs to boost their powers & improve your scores in the ultimate chain reaction game!
When you're ready, buzz over to Swarm mode & build your own bug team that totally pops!
- SO MANY BUGS - 18 unique characters & counting!
- 100+ LEVELS - to master your popping strategy
- TONS OF UPGRADES - to really get things poppin'
- POPBUGS.TV - watch replays in-game & share online
- GOOGLE PLAY GAMES - achievements & leaderboards!
- NEW CONTENT - more bugs, levels & fun on the way!
Learn more about Pop Bugs:
Follow Pop Bugs:
*Note: Pop Bugs is completely free to play with optional in-app purchases available.
Don't stop the pop!
★★★★Played by Millions★★★★
★★★★Top 10 App in 20 Countries★★★★
A mysterious figure appears from behind a burst of smoke, his voice deep and taunting…
"I must say, I can't thank you enough for your generous gift of freedom. I've been hidden away for so long…"
The realization of what you've done suddenly hits. Upon activating the book you've unleashed an ancient curse and unwittingly released the Mannequin: a mischievous adversary who lays a challenge before you.
"Solve all pages of this very book, and you can undo what you have so accidentally done. However, success is highly unlikely…"
Unleash The Curse!
- Tackle 100 unique puzzles in the order of your choosing in your quest to banish the Mannequin.
- Challenge your logic, memory and reflex skills with over 10 puzzle categories.
- Overcome the Mannequin’s fiendish trials as you come face-to-face with him through numerous interactive cutscenes.
- Unravel the mystery by earning cogs and gaining access to the book’s secret compartment to solve the cryptic final puzzle.
For updates, engaging weekly riddles, and more about The Curse universe, visit us at thecursegame.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Developed by Mojo Bones Ltd.
Published by Toy Studio
****Droid Bionic users: Please update to latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android version for text to display properly****
***If you receive a "graphics format unsupported" error, please email us! If you are using Chainfire3D, please set it to support PVR or uninstall it to play Cogs***
“It is awesome.” – TouchArcade
"One of the highest quality puzzle games we've seen." – PocketGamer
“The visual design and imagination of the game are stunning, with great attention to detail, and the sound effects are downright enticing.” – Adrenaline Vault
“If a sliding puzzle was a wheel, consider it re-invented!” – TouchGen
“A masterpiece visually, as well with the actual gameplay.” – AppAdvice
Starting with simple puzzles, players are introduced to the widgets that are used to build machines — gears, pipes, balloons, chimes, hammers, wheels, props, and more.
TIME CHALLENGE MODE
If you finish a puzzle in Inventor Mode, it will be unlocked here. This time, it will take fewer moves to reach a solution, but you only have 30 seconds to find it.
MOVE CHALLENGE MODE
Take your time and plan ahead. Every click counts when you only get ten moves to find a solution.
LEADERBOARD AND ACHIEVEMENTS THROUGH OPENFEINT
Unlock achievements, see how you stack up on global leaderboards, and play with friends!
The "discover known accounts" permission is used by OpenFeint to pre-fill the email address field if the user opts to set up a new OpenFeint account.
Cogs does not have in-game ads.
You can find more information, and some free-to-download adventure games, on our website.
You can find a quick-start guide on our website at http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Android/Guide which provides some more information, explains how to configure some Android-specific options, and where you can find other help.
http://forums.scummvm.org/viewforum.php?f=17 is our web forum where you can discuss the Android version.
Monument Valley is a surreal exploration through fantastical architecture and impossible geometry. Guide the silent princess Ida through mysterious monuments, uncovering hidden paths, unfolding optical illusions and outsmarting the enigmatic Crow People.
"One of the very finest hours, and the value of such a thing is incalculable" - Kotaku
"Brilliant design... stayed with me like a dream I didn't want to forget... 9/10" - Polygon
"Monument Valley stuns with its serenity... each screen is a work of art" - Huffington Post
"Almost impossibly gorgeous... a feast for your senses... 5/5" - Touch Arcade
“Monument Valley is the most elegant game I have ever played” - Tim Schafer
Inspired by minimalist 3D design, optical illusions and palaces and temples from around the world, every monument is a unique, hand-crafted world to explore.
EASY TO USE
Twist and drag to reshape the world and help Ida to explore. Designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio reacts to your manipulation of the world to provide a surreal and beautiful soundscape. Best experienced with headphones.
Synchronize your game across all your devices.
Monument Valley is optimised for both tablets and phones.
Set within an old abandoned house, the player restores order to the jumbled memories of the last occupant, and in doing so embarks on a haunting journey of self-discovery and reflection.
* 48 cunningly crafted puzzles to solve for free!
* Additional puzzles can be purchased inside the app.
* Hidden collectibles to discover!
* Perfectly balanced difficulty curve!
* New soundtrack by composer Steven Cravis
* Localized for English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, and Japanese.
* Quell is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Also supports Xperia Play, and Nyko controllers
* Leaderboards and Achievements, powered by Google Play Services
* Cloud saves (when logged into Google in-game)
* Optimized for phones and tablets
Suitable for all ages, this is an experience that will stay with you long after you put it down.
Note about permissions:
The permission BILLING is used for optional in-app purchases (additional coins or a skeleton key). The ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE permission is used only to detect when the phone has no network connection, in which case online features are disabled.
The legend goes that in each generation a child is born, a sentinel, bound to the land of Panmorphia and the four elements that govern it.
The sentinels have the ability to wield each element and transform themselves into an animal that best represents it.
With the use of the amulet they are able to combine all four elements and travel through the aether.
They are called upon for help in times of need.
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• A beautiful world to discover!
• Morph into a cat, bird or fish and gain unique perspective in the world!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic map and notebook that track your discoveries!
• An 'Easy Mode' for those wanting a more relaxed gaming experience!
• A Hint System that gives you the next task and highlights the location on the map!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
Prepare to explore a mysterious manor house and the fog shrouded moors which encompass it. Solve puzzles and search for clues to discover the manor’s secrets and ultimately escape from Darkmoor. This is a point and click adventure designed exclusively for mobile platforms.
The first masterpiece of Benoit Sokal's adventure game
Before dying, the explorer Emile Valembois tells you about the most amazing expedition of his career. This expedition was dedicated to the crazy "white bird" mystery. He confides to the young journalist that you are, the odd mission of returning to Amzerone in order to bring back an egg that was robbed 50 years earlier…
Legend has it that strange white birds are born and die in mid-flight, without ever landing. To bring this species back to life, you'll travel through enchanting landscapes, from Brittany to tropical forest. You'll have to solve the mystery of these famous white birds…
You are suddenly transformed from journalist to explorer setting out for the Amerzone, chasing down any clues that Alexandre Valembois left you in his lighthouse.
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
The game is not a copycat portage of the PC version but an adaptation for touch screens and mobile platforms.
• The first adventure from the author of Syberia and Syberia 2, Benoît Sokal
• The fascinating treasure trail laid out in Valembois' notebooks
• High-definition graphics and cinematics
• Numerous enigmas to solve
• The varied and bewitching music and ambient sounds
• Voices and texts are available in 5 languages (English,French,German,Italian,Spanish)
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!
Nicolas Eymerich Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut
So you didn't catch the Snark in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club. No worries. The Snark is back, giving you another shot at fame and glory! The all-new hidden object adventure tells the story of Jack Blair, a world famous racecar driver who puts his career on hold to catch the elusive creature.
Join Jack as he jumps between the real world and the inverted realms inside of mirrors in an attempt to catch his quarry. Solve dozens of whimsical puzzles to open the doors to a bizarre fair, a steam punk airship and a dinosaur museum; explore worlds of exquisite detail; and keep your eyes peeled for hundreds of cleverly hidden objects. Packed with mini-games, animated cinematics and tappable surprises, Snark Busters: All Revved Up offers a ride you'll never forget!
◇ Six chapters
◇ 31 animated locations
◇ 21 mini-games
◇ Unlimited hints and tips
◇ A captivating story
◇ Bright and colorful graphics
The 1st game episode is available here http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Alawar.SnarkBustersLite
Key Words: Snark Busters, Snark, Alawar, hidden object
The innocent animals that inhabit the different ecosystems will get in the way of your tropical projectiles, making the task of protecting them a little harder.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Nice 2D animated graphics
- Easy and entertaining gameplay