We have limited resources with which to build, and the barbarians are skilled in throwing boulders, maces, and even livestock. And, with their new discovery of gunpowder, they have created dangerous explosives as well!
Will you help our noble king and queen fortify the castle defenses?
We're extremely pleased to introduce CATAPULT, the game that requires you to think like a medieval engineer. Using limited resources of logs, barrels, bricks, and stone, you must build defenses to save the royal court.
But beware! If both the king and queen succumb to the barbarians, then your army will be left without its leaders, and the kingdom will fall. Also, if 3 or more noblemen, guards, or royals, die, then the barbarians will overwhelm the kingdom.
You must utilize basic engineering principles to build a fortress sufficiently strong to withstand the barbarian catapult assault. For each level, your resources are limited, but so are the barbarian throws. Some things to consider during the building phase:
* Is it better to put heavy objects near the base, or lighter objects? The more things that you have stacked, the more force is placed on the bottom-most construction elements. Consider the physical properties of wood, brick, and stone when building.
* Is it better to interlock many pieces, or to simply stack them? Should layers of brick and wood be staggered, or placed directly on top of one another?
* How can you best contain bombs to minimize their explosive impact?
Catapult has 60 levels total: 12 "regions" with 5 levels per region. Each region "specializes" in particular resources. Stonevald, for example, has a large abundance of stone, for example, while the Wilde Forest has more wood for the availability of logs and wood barrels.
Some have described Catapult as a sort of "Angry Birds in reverse". Instead of knocking things down, you're building them.
If you've been able to withstand the barbarian assault, try rebuilding the fortress with fewer resources to earn a gold medallion from the king and queen.
Updates to Catapult are free. If you did well on a particular level of Catapult, be sure to tell of your achievement on Facebook, and tell the rest of the Catapult user community of your achievement on the Catapult Facebook page at:
Also visit the Facebook page for tips and tricks, and announcements of new releases!
Castle Clout is the original catapult game with over 35 million plays online*!
"Gives a unique twist that I think you’ll enjoy" - PadGadget ★★★★
Travel in time to a medieval battlefield and bring order to the lawless lands with your mighty trebuchet. Topple your enemies and destroy their strongholds with boulders, bombs, plagues and more! Smash through 150 epic levels of castle crashing action, then expand your kingdom with the powerful build-and-share level editor.
Choose between classic tap controls and precision directional aiming as you adjust your angle and ammo to maximize the damage you inflict. The exciting physics-based play is similar to popular slingshot games but takes expert timing and strategy to master.
BUILD AND SHARE LEVELS
Build and share your own level designs! Build amazing structures using 3 different wall materials, then fill your creation with 6 kinds of characters.
150 LEVELS PLUS UNLIMITED SHARED MAPS
Earn achievements on 150 challenging levels of medieval mayhem. Plus enjoy free access to unlimited community-created shared levels.
• Easy-to-use controls—just aim, set and launch
• Build and share custom levels with 150 built-in levels
• 12 special missiles including bomb, plague, glider and triple missiles
• 5 enemy characters (queen, king, jester, knight and archer) and 1 friendly character (monk)
• Plus 6 detailed backgrounds, a battle-ready soundtrack and fun enemy-squashing sound effects
*To learn more about the Castle Clout story visit our website: www.castleclout.com
- Get a fun and addictive game for your Android device
- Destroy walls and buildings
- Have a blast demolishing stuff
With just one finger you can enjoy our new action game "Monkey Catapult"!
Pulling the monkey and making him fly is so much fun!
Where have the bananas from Monkey Village gone?!
It looks like the jungle gorilla has taken them...
Time to get back the stolen bananas!
It's super easy to play!
Just pull, stretch, and release the monkey!
Hop from tree branch to tree branch,
and collect all the bananas scattered in the jungle!
As you climb higher and higher collecting bananas,
what awaits you at the end of each stage??
You can also compete with your friends to see who's collected the most bananas!
Let's see how many bananas you can get!
((Reasons why we recommend Flying Monkey~!))
◆It's super easy to play with just one finger!
◆You will feel amazing when you make a good jump!
◆The more you play the better you will become! Invite your friends and compete with each other!
This game supports the Achievement function of Google Play Games.
Let's get all 15 titles!
- Sponsored by COLOPL, Inc. -
• Slingshot Physics
• Strategy Game
• Eliminate Penguins
• Catapult The Birds
• 18 Challenging Stages
A relentless onslaught of zombies march towards your village. Over the course of 20 levels you will unlock special boulders such as the Cluster Boulder, the Explosive Boulder, and the anti-air Flak Boulder. These boulders are essential to defeat the different varieties of zombies.
Use the Catapult to dispatch the Propel Man to dizzy heights in the sky and cross each level by landing safely past the finish line by deploying your parachute.
- Realistic Catapult mechanics, Air resistance and Parachute handling
- 30 levels with increasing distances and various obstacles
- Shop with several upgrades like Laser gun, Rocket Boosters, Jet Parachutes, etc.
- 4 types of catapults, 16 unique designs
- A fun and catchy soundtrack to keep you entertained
- Several challenges to accomplish with integration to Google Play Services
- Sharp and crisp art, optimized for all devices
- Choose from upto 4 different characters to catapult
An overall a fun, addictive, cute and entertaining game which will keep you glued and asking for more!
Use Google Play Services for challenging your friends by posting your longest distance on the leaderboard. Also complete achievements while playing the game!
- Simple controls. Timing is the key.
- Hit the right angles, and watch the Propel Man fly!
- Use Rocket boosters strategically to fly farther and faster!
"Propel Man Is Predicted To Propel To A Top Spot In The App Store" - Appadvice
"I recommend this game to anyone with a few minutes to pass" - App-Score
"Once you do get past the initial learning curve and figure out the correct angle for the catapult — this game is a blast!" - Crazy Mike Apps
Connect to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and share all your feedback and comments. We promise to get back to you personally and instantly!
(C) 2013 Spiel Inc.