Its very compact and authentic way to handle high resolution videos, because it supports dts audio but surprisingly not ac3. That's why I am slightly disappointed, please include all the high resolution audio codec.
Good app, but not playing d music to its end..when there was still time to play, its moving to d next song...plz fix this problem..
M A Sr I have it on my computers and its great just like the app is here on my phone!
The very best if... Love the app I got with the very expensive pc package. Worth it, if the marketing push was more towards improvements rather than selling me another $100 package.
I purchased the media suit... I never use it except to play blueray discs. Not even the remote is that great. Save the money and download VLC and VLC direct. it's free and does everything this app does, except blueray disc playback.
- Adds support for ALAC, APE lossless formats for high-quality music playback.
- Adds ability to reorder songs, videos and photos in playlists for greater control.
- Optimizes performance for smoother media browsing.
- Displays all supported videos in library (not only those natively supported on Android).
- Adds Power Media Player as a selection option when opening URL video links.
- Increases photo thumbnail size for easier browsing.