This application allows you to consult the public drug database, on your iPhone, even without an internet connection.
The application is updated as soon as the public drug database changes.
The search module uses the CIS code, the title or the substances. You can enter multiple words to refine the result.
The favorites module allows you to save medications to find them even after leaving the application. You can sort into folders and lists.
The application contains the complete base of drugs.
The card for each medication contains:
• Important information
• The generic group (s), if generic drug
• The composition of active substance (s)
• The presentation (s) with prices
• The service (s) provided
• The service improvement (s) provided
The application is stand-alone, and does not need an Internet connection to operate.
The application requires a subscription to benefit from full access to research in the drug database. Your favorites will still be accessible after you stop subscribing.
Subscribe directly from the app.
Monthly subscription at 0.99 € or annual at 9.99 €, renewable automatically and without commitment of duration.
Information on renewable subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription renews automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, if applicable.
More information at this address: https://apps.cybersimple.com/?page_id=10
A problem with your subscription? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org