Where's My Refund was developed by RefundSchedule.com to help you better plan for your tax future. This app will give you the direct deposit date and the check date after you enter some basic information about your tax filing. No identifying information is required to receive a tax refund date estimate.
This app is not licensed by the Internal Revenue Service and is only based off estimates from prior years and current year federal government changes. The Refund Dates are updated if there is any major change in the tax laws. The app doesn't account for personal tax issues. Where's My Refund app only gives generic dates based on the general date that most will receive their tax refund.
For more details, check out our website.
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Simply login to the intuitive app using your same health benefits website username and password (or follow alternative instructions if provided to you)
• No sensitive account information is ever stored on your mobile device; secure encryption is used to protect all transmissions
Connects You with the Details
• Quickly check available balances 24/7
• Access account details
• View charts summarizing account(s)
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• View HSA transaction details
• Using Expense Tracker, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation to store for later use in paying claims via your health benefits website
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by Evolution1®
If you filed your return with TaxACT, you can also get the status of your e-filed 1040 returns and view a summary of your federal and state returns.
IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
With the MyBlock Mobile app, you can:
• Quickly estimate your tax refund with our Refund Estimator.
• Upload your documents and send them to your tax pro.
• Access to your prior year tax returns*
• Check the status of your Federal refund.
• Find an H&R Block office near you and schedule an appointment.
• Get instant answers to the most popular tax questions.
• View a checklist -whether you're completing your taxes in an office or doing them yourself, we’ll help you determine what you need.
• Stay informed of changes that could impact your tax situation.
• Access hundreds of tax terms in our A-Z Glossary.
Let us help you keep more of your money!
*An ID-proofed account is required.
COVERS MORE TAX SITUATIONS:
• Wage income (W-2)
• Dependents & dependent credits
• Education credits & deductions (1098-E, 1098-T)
• Affordable Care Act changes – marketplace health insurance (1095-A), premium tax credit (8962), health coverage exemptions (8965)
• Interest income (1099-INT)
• Dividend income (1099-DIV)
• Unemployment compensation (1099-G)
• Earned Income Credit (Schedule EIC)
• Saver’s Retirement Credit (8880)
• Secure access anywhere, anytime from any device browser at www.taxact.com*
• Notification when the IRS & state have processed your returns
• Tracks the status of your IRS refund
• Extensions filed free (IRS Form 4868)
• Free, one-on-one tax help if you need it
• Guaranteed x 3 – maximum IRS refund, accuracy & satisfaction
*If finishing and filing with TaxACT Online on a browser or tablet app, you are subject to TaxACT Online pricing
• Cálculo do salário líquido
• Cálculo da taxa de IRS
• Cálculo da TSU (segurança social)
• Cálculo da sobre taxa
• Cálculo do imposto sobre o subsídio de alimentação
• Interface gráfica clara e intuitiva para telemóvel e Tablet.
Além do IRS, esta aplicação permite calcular o valor líquido de salário, quer mensal após retenções, quer anual após apuramento de impostos.
Esta versão já contempla as novas tabelas de IRS para 2012, bem como o imposto extraordinário (sobretaxa) introduzido em 2011 sobre o subsídio de Natal.
Esta aplicação está ainda numa fase inicial de desenvolvimento. Novas funcionalidades serão adicionadas gradualmente.
== Em caso de erro ou se tiver alguma sugestão, por favor envie para email@example.com. Todo o feedback é bem-vindo! ==
Histórico de versões:
- Suporte para introdução de Despesas
- Funcionalidade de guardar dados introduzidos para poder carregar a qualquer momento.
- Actualizada fórmula de cálculo para o salário da função pública.
- Corrigido um erro que impedia a secção do "Sujeito B" ficar activa quando se seleccionava "Unidos de Facto".
- Actualizada compatibilidade para versões a partir de Android 2.1.
- Corrigido um bug crítico que provocava o crash da aplicação durante a introdução de valores, em certos dispositivos tal como reportado por alguns utilizadores (incluindo o HTC Desire).
- Versão inicial
This simple to use app lets you collect the accident information you need from the scene of the accident and send it to AAMI. We will then contact you to start your claim. Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready, should you ever need it.
- Compatible with AAMI comprehensive car, comprehensive motorcycle and caravan insurance
- Policyholder details – find and store policy details in one place
- User profile setting – save time and stress by first setting up your profile
- Guided claim process – helps you gather key information at the accident scene, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all accident types – single and multi vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and windscreen-only claims
- 24/7 Claims Lodgement – no need to call, lodge your claim direct from your phone
- Windscreen lodgement and repair – hassle-free windscreen lodgement direct from your phone
- Automatic GPS look up – retrieves your current location and time
- Advanced camera integration – captures photos of vehicle damage or imports from your camera roll
- Auto save – automatically saves entered data
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled and only sent to AAMI by a secure channel
- AAMI Roadside Assist - 24/7 emergency breakdown assistance (optional extra with comprehensive car insurance)
Los servicios de consulta que se ofrecen son:
- Estado Tributario (revise si se encuentra al día en sus obligaciones tributarias).
- Validez de Documentos (verifique la validez de los comprobantes de venta y documentos complementarios).
- Valor de Matrícula (conozca el valor a pagar por concepto de matrícula de su vehículo).
- Impuesto a la Renta Causado (conozca los valores pagados por concepto de Impuesto a la Renta y Salida de Divisas).
- Deudas (conozca si mantiene deudas pendientes e impugnaciones con el SRI).
find on the market.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2015.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2014.
- Update for payroll tax calculation for year 2013.
New in version 2.1:
- Update for year 2012
New in version 2.0:
- Federal and State Deductions to account for dependants for most accurate paycheck calculation!
Paycheck Free calculates net pay amount and applicable payroll taxes:
- Federal Withholding,
- Social Security,
- State Withholding,
- State Disability (where applicable),
- State Unemployment Insurance (where applicable).
Paycheck Free allows to email your paycheck details to employer, employee or anybody else.
Produced paycheck calculation is a professional grade payroll calculator, that takes into account Federal and State exemptions (meaning dependants)
Paycheck Free displays ads and is limited to 20 daily paycheck calculations. If you want to have unlimited calculations please upgrade to Paycheck Calc. If you need the most accurate and professional payroll calculation, plus an ability to enter Pre-tax and After-tax calculations, and save different profiles (for different states or employees) then please upgrade to Payroll Guru app.
You can use free Paycheck Calculator to compare your calculations to the actual paycheck that you receive, and you can email your payroll service provider in case of a large discrepancy in the amounts. Also, you can use Paycheck Free as a tool to compare take amounts and taxes in different states, which may be especially useful if you consider relocation and employment in a different state.
Free paycheck calculator will calculate taxes for all 50 states and District of Columbia. Enjoy it and please rate it if you like it. If you don't like - tell us what you didn't like (by email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will try to fix it. Please don't slam our ratings for nothing. Thanks so much and we hope you will enjoy our app!!!
• Ease of use cool Free App for Android and iPhone
• Live GPS Tracking
• Customize refund rates
• Add or Modify refund sources (Government, Companies)
• Add of Modify refund rates
• Add multiple Vehicle
• Automatically Synconization with a TaxMileage cloud server
• Add, Modify & Review Trip logs from a regular browser or computer by accessing the taxmileage cloud server at www.taxmileage.com
• Produce comprehensive mile report or logs in a PDF or Excel format.
• Requests the right information to prevent IRS Audits rejections
• Backed by Apps to Simplify LLC.
• Great Customer support
• Award winner of Best app in its category
• Automatically updates the IRS rates every year.
• Live GPS tracking
• Automatically backs up the logs into a cloud server
• Modify, review and monitor trips in real time by accessing the cloud server
• Never loses the trip. A Recover Incomplete Trips functionality helps prevent you from losing Trips as the app will notify you if an incomplete trip is pending.
• Search the database to find a specific log by car, dates, companies, e etc.
• Allows multiple users submitting logs to one central account
• Allows the use of multiple vehicles
• Provides up to date US IRS refund rate automatically for each trip purpose category (Business, Charity, Moving, Medical)
• Allows users to produce a custom trip purpose and refund rate.
• Citizens, employees and companies looking to receive an IRS tax credit for vehicle mileages.
• Citizens and companies that uses its Vehicle for business, charity, moving and medical purposes.
• Employees that needs to produces mileage logs for refund purposes.
• Delivery Professionals
• Small and middle Business
• Sales people
A TaxMileage solution is the most ease of use application to help you record and generate a mileage reimbursement report. The solution brings you the ability to activate the automatic mode during a trip, so the smartphone GPS does all the work for you. While you travel on automatic mode, the smartphone is recording the GPS points and time until you arrive at your destination. Once you reach your final destination, the app sends your trip data to the TaxMileage server. As a result, you will have a comprehensive and undisputed mileage reimbursement report that you can access from any device, anywhere at any time. TaxMileage has helped many realtors, accounting and businesses generate a miles track report for IRS deductions or reimbursement.
The solution is a MUST HAVE application for realtors, sales professionals, customer support professionals, inspectors, delivery professionals and any person who relies on their motor vehicle transportation to work, seek healthcare, provide charity and seek for a job. The full report trip report is available in the www.taxmileage.com for a cost of $10 dollars per year (less than 1 dollar/month)
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The app allows you to:
• View account balances and transaction history
• View account alerts
• View your filing cabinet of claims and documentation
• Upload photo images of documentation
• View, access, submit and pay claims
• Access online bill pay
• Access FAQs and eligible expenses
• Tap to call the BenefitWalletService Center
This app allows you to access your BenefitWallet 24/7!