• Transfer funds in real time between all your accounts, regardless of whether they're held at CBC or at other banks (unique on the Belgian market).
• Check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year.
• Manage details of your beneficiaries.
• Load your CBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time.
• Enter and manage planned transaction orders like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future.
• Save for something you'd really like, such as a new TV or a city trip, using one of our Save for Goals accounts. You can add a photo of what you're saving for, specify how much you need to save for it (and check how you're doing using our handy savings meter) and even ask your friends to help you achieve your goal via Facebook.
• Use our handy Scash (scan & cash) facility to scan a QR code to make payments quickly between two smartphones running the CBC-Mobile Banking app.
You can do it all with this extremely easy-to-use app. Simply log in and sign your transactions using a personal PIN. The app also lets you do more when used along with your card reader. For instance, you'll be able to create a new beneficiary, manage your limits, or make a credit transfer for an amount that exceeds the mobile limit.
Interested? Download the app and try out our demo version. You only have to register once in our app. All you need is your bank card and CBC Card Reader … and you’re off. Learn more at m.cbc.be/mobile.
The app will ask you for a number of permissions, which CBC will never use improperly. Such permissions are required for:
• Storage (modifying or deleting the contents of your USB storage)
This allows you to save photos to the app.
• Network communication (full Internet access)
This allows you to connect to the bank.
• Phone calls (reading phone status and identity)
This allows you to contact CBC directly using the telephone numbers listed in the Contact option in the menu.
• Hardware settings (creating photos and videos)
This allows you to use the camera to add personal photos to your profile and/or CBC Save for Goals accounts.
One major benefit of our new app is that you can use it to sign payment files remotely (e.g. salaries or intracompany payments) sent via BelfiusWeb of Isabel. This means you no longer need to be physically present in the workplace.
NB: When using BelfiusWeb Mobile for the first time, you will need to register your device with the help of your BelfiusWeb card or Isabel card. When you have done so, you will always be able to bank in total security. Then all you need to do is choose your own password to identify yourself.
Enjoy all the existing functionalities:
- View the balance and transactions on your account in real-time.
- Sign prepared transaction orders: (payment) files, individual orders and European direct debit lots.
- View orders awaiting execution and files sent through.
- View interest rates (Euribor, OLO, IRS).
- Convert foreign currencies.
- Enter and set personal preferences.
- Manage multiple entities in 1 session.
- If you have a question, call or e-mail us via a single button.
To be able to use BelfiusWeb Mobile, you will need a BelfiusWeb contract (our e-banking application for business customers in the Public & Wholesale Banking segment). You will then need to activate the “My Mobile Services” option via the administrative module or user sheet.
More from developer
The app allows you to:
• View account balances and transaction history
• View account alerts
• View your filing cabinet of claims and documentation
• Upload photo images of documentation
• View, access, submit and pay claims
• Access online bill pay
• Access FAQs and eligible expenses
• Tap to call the BenefitWallet Service Center
This app allows you to access your BenefitWallet 24/7!