★ AndroidAuthority: Almost like a real notebook ★ Gizmodo: One of the 10 Best S Pen Apps for the GALAXY Note II. ★ Applatter: An app for all your note-taking needs! ★ XDA: Awesome Note taking app
Say good-bye to bringing large and bulky bags with Handy Note. It's a personal, professional, and school notebook all at the same time, it almost like a real notebook.
You can create password-protected journals. This way, you’ll be able to prevent other people from sneaking into your private notes. Highly recommend this feature to anyone who likes to write diaries and personal memos.
What’s great about paper notebooks is that you can write things using your own handwriting style. It makes you feel more connected to the things that you write. The same goes for Handy Note. It provides its own handwriting tool which is great for stylus pen users.
Freedom of input and layout
put all following elements on the same page: text, handwriting, free drawing, photo, video, symbol, shape, SMS, contact, date/time, apps, and more. change element's size, color, background, and put them anywhere on pages freely.
Unlike other note-taking apps, Handy Note features a lot of customization options. You are also free to choose from its wide range of build in templates. There are templates for diaries, business, academics, etc. You can even create a personal notebook planner. Plus, you can create unlimited pages.
Quick View and Preview Widget:
Are you too lazy to flip the pages? Well, you don’t really have to. With this app, you can simply take a quick glance of your notes via Quick View. You can also browser notebooks page by page on your Android desktop without open Handy Note.
★Magic Pen: No matter you are using finger or stylus, double panel writing allows you to write without stopping and feel like writing on a paper.
★Editable handwriting: handle your handwriting just like editing text: copy & delete word by word, bulletin & numbering, alignment, and mix with text.
★Notelet: Insert combinations of contents / functions into a page just like put widget on your desktop. Items such as Date, Time, SMS, contacts, link, video, webview . Notelet can make your notebook a personal hub.
★Random access with Evernote in enex form.
★ Add -on for Handy Note Pro: 9 App Package and 15 Resource Package.
ResPack 01- Free Notebook: personal profile, important number log, contact list
ResPack 03- Free Diary: a set of free installable diary templates
ResPack 06-Healthy Life: 30 logs & checklists for diet, meal planner, workout & exercise.(paid)
ResPack 07-Covers: 32 covers for notebooks and 8 for folders(paid)
ResPack 11 Symbols: 200 high quality, well-designed symbols & icons(paid)
ResPack 13- Family Budget:record your family income and expense in Handy Note.
ResPack 14-Vegetarian List: a grocery shopping list for vegetarian in Handy Note
AppPack 01-Photo Editor: An enhanced photo editing and effects function app
AppPack 02-PIM: Personal Information Manager
AppPack 03-Chart: bar chart ,line chart,pie chart
AppPack 04-List Set: Create check list, home budget, shopping list with calculation functions
AppPack 05-Budget:do money management better by tracking income and expense
AppPack 06-Calender:Enter your work & academic schedule in a clear, easy and convenient way
AppPack 07-Unit Converter:Universal Unit converter and Calculator
To find out more add on and please search " AppPack" " ResPack" " appbody"
The look and feel are classic Moleskine; the digital capabilities are inspiring. Enjoy all the things you usually do with your Moleskine journals, and send your creations out into the world, page after page.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com. All inquiries will be read and replied to. Thank you and we hope you enjoy this latest edition.
• Classic Moleskine style
• Signature Inner Pocket to store favorite images and text. Includes image import and access to the built-in camera
• Portrait and landscape modes.
• Classic Moleskine paper selection—plain, ruled, squared—plus templates from the popular Weekly Planner and Storyboard Notebook
• Passcode protection available for single pages or for each notebook
• Artist toolset (paintbrush, Moleskine pencil, Moleskine pen, highlighter)
• Fully-featured color picker gives full artistic control, with value slide, opacity slide and Moleskine notebook ivory-colored paper background for easier color selection
• Classic Moleskine ribbon bookmark
• Easy project sharing via email, Facebook and Twitter
• Easy sync to Evernote and backup to Dropbox
• Unlimited page-adding capability—never run out of room.
• Multiple undo and redo
• Fully editable library in thumbnail and list mode
• Unlimited journal creation capability—make as many journals as you like!
• Calendar Reminder feature available to recall notes and meetings written on the notebook.
• Shortcuts feature for single pages or notebook available.
The Wine Journal, first in a series of your favorite Passion Journals faithfully reproduced in digital format is now available with version 2.0 of the Moleskine Journal on your tablet.
EZ Note is an innovative tool that helps you create notes to match your style and need; with vivid pen stokes, you can create notes with different styles using drawing, handwriting, or the onscreen keyboard. Add in real-time recorded audio notes and photos to make your notes even more expressive. Plus, you can set up special bookmarks that allow you to navigate quicker. Best of all, you can create different journals to separate your meeting minutes, class notes, sketches, and travel journals!
Handwritten or hand-drawn, create journals with your own style
• Four types of pen strokes to express yourself with writing or drawing
Make your journal even more expressive with attachments
• Import photos from Gallery or with Camera to add more feelings to your notes
• Record audio notes and attach them
• Crop images and pen strokes and then perform operations like cut, paste, rotate, resize, and move
Multiple notebooks, multiple sessions
• Create different notebooks with customizable cover pages to distinguish different types of notes
• Create bookmarks to navigate through your journals quickly
• Create sessions within a notebook to organize and quickly review contents
• Share your journals with friends through Google Drive
Other powerful functions:
• Four types of expressive pen stroke to simulate a true pen experience.
• Floating textbox for rich text input
• Import from Gallery or Camera
• Add bookmarks to notes
• Crop images and lasso strokes
• Copy / cut / paste / resize / rotate / move functions for object operations
• Share notebook through Google Drive
* Passwords and encryption
* Different font typefaces, sizes and colors
* Sorting, backup and restore features
DEMO LIMITED TO 15 JOURNAL ENTRIES
In a nutshell: PongTime is a Pong Clock that runs on your Android device.
I did not write the original code. I am only offering here in the play store for your convenience.
The app was created by Alex@tinkerblog (http://tinkerlog.com/) a few years ago but he never built and pushed it to the market, so here it is.
Let me know if you find any bugs, I'll gladly fix them as long as that's not too time consuming.
The app is open source, of course: https://github.com/Fusion/PongTime
This tool is a free version are also available, please try to buy there first you like.
Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Import FreeNote data into FreeNote+ using Backup/Restore function.
If it says "The license is not checked", please turn on the background data connection and try again. Once it is checked, the license will be cached in the device.
Thanks for your support!!
This application helps you to:
- write a personal diary
- report your professional activities
- track your sport's performance (daily tracking, ...)
- follow up the status of you personnal projects
- write a journal of holiday while traveling
- keep updated your log book (sailor, aviator, ...)
- write your own biography
- ... and much more: it's up to you !
DailyNote application features the following:
- quick access to the note for the current day
- list previous notes (number of items to display can be customized)
- access to any day's note
- search for notes starting from any date
- search for notes containing a word (or group of words)
- synchronization with the online web application: http://appdailynote.com (requires to create a free account)
With your free account on http://appdailynote.com you can also:
- access you notes from any computer, or mobile device
- import and export your notes
- synchronize with online server (with smart sync: optimise the way each daily note is sync to limit data transfer)
and that's not all, more features to come soon:
- monthly and yearly notes, to sum up and keep track of the major event and main items of your daily notes
- view statistics on your own notes
- and you can submit any new feature that would be useful to you !
- some icons are provided by http://openiconlibrary.sourceforge.net/
A simple elegant workflow encourages you to categorise your actions into projects and optionally provide a context. This structure lets you to break down formidable projects into individual achievable actions. As a project evolves over time, you can clean out old actions as they're performed, add new actions and reorder any remaining actions depending on your current priorities.
Find out more by reading our FAQ:
Read our Terms of Service here:
Reflect on the past
Visualize the future
But remain conscientiously concerned on the present.
Be a DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher App
DayCatcher is a new people-centric Note Taking, Journal and Diary app designed to help you organize large amounts of information in an intelligent and personal way.
One key feature that sets DayCatcher apart from the competition is you can link 'Contacts' or 'People' to your notes to develop a relationship database, like a CRM.
The 'Sentiment Slider' is also an option for your notes if you want to track emotion at the time of entry.
You can also set your notes for 'follow-up' at a later date to keep on top of your personal or professional network.
DayCatcher Journal is the great organizational note taking app you've been looking for.
DayCatcher is currently a free, ad supported app. Upgrade to Pro to enable notification reminders, remove ads, and support further development.
Capture what Matters, with DayCatcher.
The DayCatcher Mindset
The DayCatcher mindset revolves around the theme of being constantly present in the moment. Clearly focused on what is in front of them, the DayCatcher is in a great position to affect change and make a difference in the world. The DayCatcher can act with a sense of clarity and intention that can only be achieved with conscious effort and a sound system.
The DayCatcher mindset understands the need for meaningful relationships, and is always looking to deepen them.
The DayCatcher understands the speed at which information flows and has developed a system to capture relevant information into a trusted system for future reference and action. It is through this system a DayCatcher can remain focused on the present and keep their clarity.
The DayCatcher is looking for ways to cut through all the noise and develop a laser focus on the things that really matter....
Are you a DayCatcher?
***Automatically scans incoming and outgoing numbers and gives you a popup to add unknown numbers as a new contact***
***Will not drain your battery***
***No unnecessary permissions***
SuperContact provides a clean, simple interface for you to quickly add new contacts to your device. The most amazing feature lies dormant until you need it. As you make and receive calls, SuperContact listens and checks every incoming and outgoing number against your contacts. When SuperContact detects an unknown number, it triggers a popup asking if you would like to add that person as a contact. This saves you time, and saves you from the trouble of perusing the cumbersome interface of the default contact manager when you just need to quickly add someone to your contacts.
Development - Trent Pierce TrentPierce@PierceHoldings.com
Concept / Graphic Design - Franco Colomba email@example.com
You can save contacts to your phone or select to save to your Google account. AddMeNow makes adding the people you meet faster than ever.You can add contacts via "Add with Text" or "Add with Call." If you add with text you simply click on the button, then enter your friends information and click add & if you do add with call you click on the selected button then enter your friends info and click add. Your friend will automatically be saved to your phone and they will receive a call from you. Simple as that! AddMeNow lets you save time and energy so try it now!
-Add contacts ONLY to your phone and NOT to your Google account
-Doesn't allow you to set a custom text when you do the "Add with Text"
.-Free copy has annoying advertisements.
- No annoying ads,
-Shake to add NFC functions
-Set your own custom text message when you use the "Add with Text" option free does NOT allow you to do this.
Coming soon features:
-Add with MMS functionality
-New prompts for adding user
-Other things to come, Stay tuned!