See P2000 reports of Dutch fire fighters, EMG and police. Use menu from the search screen for more options and filtering capabilities.
Note: Police only make limited use of P2000
Note 2: GPS is only useful from The Netherlands
-- Questions / rants / complaints? http://twitter.com/gvanlee or e-mail.
In case of problems, let me know what type of phone you have.
Now, when you travel, you can easily access your favorite local content written by the people you know and trust. Your out-of-town relatives can see the photograph of your child that appeared in the 919 Magazine last week. And, if you move across the county, the country or even across the world, you’ll be able to keep up with your friends and neighbors in our area.
Here’s the best part: It’s free.
There’s no fee to download the app, and there is NO subscription fee to access a magazine Consider this our gift to you for years of loyalty and patronage.
- You can see each edition of 919 Magazine exactly as it appears in print.
- The digital version will look just as it does when you pick up a hard copy. You won’t have to search to locate your favorite sections or columnists. You’ll be able to quickly and easily locate the information you depend on by simply scrolling through the pages.
- You won’t miss any advertisements either. Everything’s there, including inserted sales papers and special notices.
Yes, times are changing in the world of newspapers, and we want to ensure your hometown paper continues to meet your need for highly localized news and information.
Perhaps the publisher of one of the world’s largest newspapers said it best.
“Newspapers cannot be defined by the second word – paper. They’ve got to be defined by the first word – news.”
We agree, and we hope you do, too.
More from developer
You also get access to daily news directly related to running a successful accounting tax and accounting firm, as well as issues affecting clients that you need to be aware of. Plus you can receive CPE credit for participating in free webcasts, or watch streaming videos, listen to podcasts, read white papers or browse through products in the online buyers guide.
- View reviews of the technologies you use to run your practice, and those used by many small businesses.
- Daily news about the most important tax and accounting issues.
- Customizable searches and saving of articles.
- Watch videos on the technologies and issues facing tax and accounting firms.
- Listen to podcasts on critical practice issues from the top Thought Leaders serving the profession.
- Share news, columns, videos and other content with colleagues via email or social media.
- Read the most recent digital version of CPA Practice Advisor, or search through an archived library of past issues.
CPA Practice Advisor, Accounting Firm Management, Tax Firm Management, Accounting Software Reviews, Tax Software Reviews, Bookkeeping Software Reviews, Intuit, QuickBooks Online, CCH, Thomson Reuters, Small Business News, Payroll News, Tax News, Compliance News, Financial Audit, Sales Tax News, Sales Tax Software Reviews, Small Business Software Reviews, SaaS Accounting, Cloud Accounting, Online Accounting, Document Management Software Reviews, W-2 Software Reviews, 1099 Software Reviews, Accounting Magazine, Innovation Awards, Women in Accounting Awards, 40 Under 40 Awards, Who’s Who in Accounting, Readers Choice Awards, Thought Leader Symposium, Tax and Accounting Hall of Fame, CPE, Webcasts, Webinars, Accounting Videos, Firm of the Future.
Published 8 times annually, Airport Business seeks to help these managers run their operations more effectively by sharing case studies of what others are doing successfully and by providing expert analysis, industry news, and product information.