IMPORTANT: Man of Steel is optimized for the Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, and Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
If Man of Steel does not run on your device, we are sorry for the inconvenience! Please email us at email@example.com so we can help you, and also try to add support for your device in a future update. THANK YOU!
General Zod is threatening Earth and only the Man of Steel can stop him. Utilize the powers of Superman to fight your way to victory and save the planet from certain destruction.
RELIVE THE EVENTS OF THE MAN OF STEEL MOVIE!
-Attack, dodge, block, and utilize various super powers including flight, super speed, and heat vision to defeat Zod and his evil forces.
-Play through an in-depth Story Mode or set a personal high score in the intense Survival Mode.
-Battle a challenging cast of mini-bosses and technologically advanced foes featured in the film.
BECOME SUPERMAN LIKE NEVER BEFORE
-Unlock and purchase up to 6 different suits from the Man of Steel movie.
-Upgrade your suits to become a truly unstoppable force!
-Customize your experience by upgrading the specific abilities YOU want to use.
-Embrace the true strength of Superman with bone-crushing combos, all with the swipe of a finger.
-Delivers next-gen graphics on your phone or tablet with beautifully detailed animations and cinematic sequences.
-Fight in a variety of detailed and interactive 3D environments including Smallville, the Kent Farm, and more.
Requires Android 3.2 and later
Get dropped into the middle of the World War Z chaos!
Featuring 28 visceral levels, intense combat, engaging puzzles, upgradable weapons and armor, and unlimited challenge mode. The World War Z game challenges you: play to survive.
In a race against time, travel the world to rescue your loved ones in the midst of the deadly Zombie pandemic.
• Action-packed story-based game
• Choose between different control schemes to suite your playstyle
• Over a dozen upgradeable weapons
• Listen to radio broadcasts and answering machines and read emails of other survivors
• Replayable challenge mode
• Chilling tense atmosphere
• Multiple forms of combat including hand-to-hand and ranged shooting
• Zombie Hordes
- This game runs on devices with NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip only. You can check devices with NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip here:
- Please update your firmware/OS to the latest version.
- Please close all open applications when you start the game for maximum performance.
★★ Game Introduction ★★
The heroes of the Renaissance, each with their own agenda, are frantically searching for the blueprint of Da Vinci Machine.
Now you are Rossi, young apprentice to Leonardo da Vinci, and you need to fight against Bart, the corrupt priest.
Please get back the blueprint taken by Bart, and his followers.
And don’t forget that you’re with Aisha, the beautiful assassin from Arabia.
Renaissance Blood THD is a first-person shooter that takes place in the Renaissance era. Developed specifically for the NVIDIA® Tegra 3® chip and the Unreal Engine, this visually stunning action-packed thriller dares to raise the bar for shooting games on all platforms.
★★ Key Features ★★
- Designed specifically to take full advantage of devices using NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core mobile processor with its 4-PLUS-1 quad-core CPU architecture that delivers outstanding performance and amazing battery life, plus a 12-core GPU, to deliver up to 5x the performance of the world's first dual-core processor, Tegra 2.
- Intuitive controls for players of all levels
- Dynamic character lighting and gamma correction for realistic light calculations
- Interactive scene objects using advanced physics simulations
+ 48/128K (Pentagon multicolors)
+ HQ 44KHz/16 bit stereo sound emulation - AY/YM, Beeper
+ On-screen full 40 keys rubber zx-keyboard
+ Kempston/Sinclair/Cursor/QAOP Joysticks
+ Multi-touch support
+ Auto playing files
+ Beta Disk interface
+ RZX replays support
+ Tape with fast loading support
+ 100% speed - 50 FPS
+ Fast Forward button
+ Zooming & Filtering options
+ Online sources integration: http://vtrdos.ru/ , http://worldofspectrum.org/ , http://www.rzxarchive.co.uk/ , http://zxaaa.untergrund.net/
Supported formats: sna, z80, szx, rzx, tap, tzx, csw, trd, scl, fdi, zip.
Authors : SMT, Dexus, Alone Coder, deathsoft.
Portable version : djdron, scor.
Keys in emulator:
menu - menu
back - toggle keyboard/joystick
arrows - joystick
dial - enter
camera - space
vol up/down - change volume
Found a bug or have any ideas? Report it here:
Join us on twitter:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
"With a ton of content, smooth controls and visuals worth talking about, there's little to not enjoy about ARC Squadron. Do yourself a favor and give it a try."
G4TV - Game of the Week
Slide to Play
"There are no two ways about this. Everyone needs to play Arc Squadron, and they need to play it now."
Kotaku - Gaming App Of The Day
"ARC Squadron is a delight."
"In many ways Arc Squadron is a better sequel to Star Fox 64 than the official games that followed it, making it a must-have for mobile space combat fans."
"Not very often does a newcomer impress, quite to the level that ARC Squadron has"
"Gorgeous graphics, upbeat music, and fantastic level design"
"You should definitely play and enjoy this impressively polished shooter"
An evil race known as the Guardians is taking over the universe, ravaging planets, and killing all peaceful life forms. You are the galaxy's only hope for salvation. As an elite pilot serving in the ARC Squadron, you are tasked to take on the Guardians in head-to-head combat and bring down their empire.
With simple one-touch controls, you can shoot, blast, and annihilate enemy forces to hunt down each of the nine Guardian lords and destroy them once and for all. The ultimate battle for the galaxy is nigh. Are you on board?
* Stunning graphics, optimized for high resolution displays
* Massive sixty level campaign
* More than twenty unique environments
* Fifteen challenge levels
* Nine boss battles
* Six upgradeable ships, with unlockable ship skins
* Eight upgradeable weapons
* Game Services leaderboards and achievements
Space Invaders Style Gameplay with 3D Perspective
Pixel Space Ships...Thats Why Its Called Spixel
Spixel uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere
Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2014, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
* Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
* Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
* Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
* Includes NetPlay functionality for playing over local network or Internet.
* Includes WorldOfSpectrum.org software archive browser.
* Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
* Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
* Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
* Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
* Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulates Kempston mouse.
* Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
* Supports GoogleTV devices running Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2/G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad, and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Supports Xperia Play gaming buttons.
Speccy package itself does not contain any Spectrum programs. You should place your own Spectrum files onto the SD card before running Speccy.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with Speccy. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Spectrum programs.
Please, report any encountered problems here: