We've found that some music players don't work nicely with Android Wear, especially on some models of phone, or versions of Android. So this app is designed to solve that problem.
This app works for a TRIAL period of 4 days, after which you must PURCHASE the LICENSE from within the mobile app.
A watch app, and supporting watch notifications enable you to perform these functions: Play/Pause, Previous, Next, Volume-Up, Volume-Down. The experimental Play... function allows you to play in any supported App, or start a Playlist.
There is also a choice of user interfaces: Sparse for use when running and walking; Compact for use otherwise. There is also a Voice Command option for use when driving or cycling, allowing you to speak commands to skip track, start a playlist, or decrease volume etc. For example, just say "OK Google; Start Music Controller", and then "Turn it up". The full-screen notification can be changed to a card from the phone settings.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE, from the app's phone settings:
1) DISABLE ALWAYS-ON MODE
2) ENABLE NOTIFICATION LISTENING PERMISSION
The watch app can be started manually, or by voice: "Ok Google, Start Music Controller" (note: using voice commands will stop your music temporarily!).
Song title and artist information is shown, where available. Album artwork is shown where available for users of KitKat and above, JB users only for music stored on mobile.
This has been confirmed to work on Android stock music player, Google Music Player, Rocket Player, PlayerPro, SoundCloud (sometimes - best to use My Cloud Player), MediaMonkey, doubleTwist, Spotify, Music Unlimited, jetAudio, Pandora, Audible, ChromaDoze, Shuttle, PowerAmp (album art only when phone screen is on), VLC, BBC iPlayer Radio, Sonos Controller. Other music players, audio-book players, white-noise generators etc may or may NOT work, so please check before purchasing the license. Some music players have their own notifications, which will show up alongside ones from this app (some can be muted from the Android Wear App). Sometimes a different media player may start up when playing from the watch if you have multiple players installed.
The stock Android Wear Music Card may show up as well, and CANNOT be dismissed/hidden. This is a limitation of Android Wear, not this app. This app attempts to place its card above the standard one for convenience, also by making the notification on-going/persistent. You can close the notification using the Close action button. DON'T use Block App - this will hide this app's notification indefinitely (until you enable again in Android Wear App).
In Always-On mode, this also works with Yatse XBMC remote control, so therefore may work with other remote control apps like Chromecast etc.
Advanced settings are available to tweak functionality to support more devices and apps. Tasker / Locale is also supported for actions such as starting the watch app or notification, or Play..., useful for when Bluetooth headphones/speakers are connected for example.
When upgrading device from KitKat or Jelly Bean, you will need to re-enable the Notification Permission again!
Square and round watches are both supported. Only Android Wear watches are supported. This app will NOT play music that is stored on your watch.
Want to beta-test up-coming features? Please join the Google Plus group at https://plus.google.com/communities/107388315684528353093
If you have any feedback, or problems with this app, please contact us at email@example.com . This makes it easier for us to act on your feedback than if you leave a negative review.
Record your conversations, lectures, meetings and anything you want with very simple and intuitive interface. The app is designed both for watches and smartphones.
· The all-new Material design;
· Sound quality customisation (choice of the optimal modes);
· Echo suppression and noise filtering, silence skipping;
· Work in the background (when the display is off);
· Autostart when you start;
· Invisible Recording (replaces an icon in the notification bar, so nobody can see that the recording is launched)
· Synchronise the watch (if any);
· Manage audio recordings (share, delete, rename)
This application positively noted in publications following editions:
28 Best New Android Wear Apps And Watch Faces From 7/22/14 - 8/1/14
The best apps for Android Wear
The 10 best Android Wear apps for the LG G Watch and Samsung Gear Live
Five Best 'Android Wear' Apps
App of the day: Wear Audio Recorder for Android
11 of the Best Android Wear Apps
if you want to help, please visit
“Ok Google…start Music Boss.”
Welcome to total media control for Android Wear!
Why Music Boss?
Music Boss allows you to easily switch between and start playing media from your favourite apps without taking your phone out of your pocket. The intuitive swipe gestures allow big actions to perform precise commands without having to look at your watch. The app offers customizations right in the wear app and Tasker integration to take your experience to the next level. All this and more with Music Boss for Wear.
-Captures and displays media information from all media apps.
-Rate songs (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music from your watch*
-Swipe the screen for media commands and volume control.
-Control your apps in ambient/screen off mode with the enhanced Music Boss media notification.
-Each song is a unique experience with a media screen that adapts to the current Album Art.
-Media progress for apps that report progress.
-Control your media and adjust volume while casting to Chromecast.
-Switch between your media apps and start playing with voice commands.
-Access a list of your media apps right on the watch to select and launch them on your phone or watch (if there is a wear app for it like Player FM).
-Start music right from your Wear watch by selecting an app and taping the screen the start playing.
-The screen automatically dims to save precious battery life; and lights back up when you look at the watch.
-Clock options to display (or not display) the clock the way you want it (accessible via Wear App settings menu).
-Visual feedback (media control and current volume) and option to vibrate on actions.
-Tweak the media screen settings right in the Wear app. This includes screen dimming, timeout, night mode and more.
-Received an SMS, Email or other notification? No problem, palm the screen to read it, or configure Music Boss to auto close when notifications are received.
❓If you are experiencing any issues with the app, please contact me before leaving negative feedback, I am always willing to help users get set up and I respond quickly: 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org / @rebootramblings / +RebootsRamblings❓
Compatible with all Android Wear devices: LG G Watch, Moto 360, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live, ASUS Zen Watch, Sony SmartWatch 3
Device & App History: Collect logs to troubleshoot user bugs.
Photos/Media/Files: Used to store album art on the wearable
LG G Watch R Picture: http://andwear.de
Some watch images were generated using http://www.wear-generator.com/ http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
*Rating (thumbs up/down) for Google Play Music is available for Android 4.4 KitKat and above.
ENGAGE YOUR SENSES WITH IMMERSIVE SOUND
Feel the music come to life when you immerse yourself in Sonos sound. Hear every song as it was meant to be heard and every instrument as if you were in the studio or the front row.
CONTROL EVERY ROOM, FROM ANY DEVICE
Use your smartphone, tablet or computer to stream different songs in each room, group rooms together, or hear the same beat everywhere.
STREAM ALL THE MUSIC ON EARTH
Listen to all the music you love, no matter where it lives. Imagine your music library, music services and more than 100,000 free radio stations, podcasts and shows blasting off the walls of every room.
SIMPLE TO SET UP, CONTROL, AND EXPAND
No rewiring. No complex programming. Place your Sonos speaker anywhere in the house and connect to your home WiFi network with an intuitive mobile app. Build a house of sound, one room at time, and control your entire home audio system from your phone or tablet.
Already 42 different music visualizers, round and square screens are supported.
You can try a free demo version at http://goo.gl/juYNgV
HOW TO USE IT
• Swipe to the right or to the left to switch the current visualizer
• Swipe to the top or to the bottom to respectively increase or decrease the sensibility/accuracy
• Tap in the middle to see the settings
• Double tap to change the auto-cycling loop mode
• Long press the screen to quit
Wait 10 to 20 seconds after install in order to be able to launch this application.
If it is still not available, "Resync apps" or uninstall and then re-install it again, and be sure to have enough free space.
Concern about the energy impact?
Our tests showed that it can easily run continuously for more than 3 hours and a half.
About RECORD_AUDIO permission
Needed only to acquire audio from the microphone in order to generate the sound visualization. Nothing is saved at all.
Wear Party Mode gives you unique style in the club. Application analyzes realtime ambient sounds and visualizes them on your wrist. You can choose from diferrent visualizer styles and customize color.
Let's get the party started!
Whatever the reason, Wear Music allows you to do just that!
Sync your favorite tracks and playlists directly to your Android Wear smartwatch!
Go for a run and leave your phone at home.
* Sync songs to your smartwatch.
* Sync complete playlists as they are on your phone to your smartwatch.
* Volume control on your watch.
* Control playback from your Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Using the app is fairly simple, there are some gestures used:
* Tap and hold on the now playing view to switch between position and volume control.
* Tap and hold on the blue title in any view to go to now playing (if there is something playing).
* Tap on the blue title in the main view to reveal a drop down menu.
Usage of the app requires a compatible Bluetooth headset/speaker to be paired with your watch.
Usage of the app will significantly reduce your watch's battery life.
Quick access to your conversations.
With Wear Messenger, you have all your conversations one touch away. You can see what your buddy said or reply to him while leaving your phone in your pocket.
Multiple input methods.
Wear Messenger can accept voice input, quick replies (that you can freely set up), has an emoji list (accessible long-pressing the quick replies button), includes four different keyboards and supports third party IMEs, such as Minuum.
The phone keypad keyboard features dictionaries (English, Italian, German and French) and gestures which will greatly speed up your typing. Gestures includes:
• Left->Right: Space/Enter
• Right->Left: Back
• Top->Bottom: Reset
• Bottom->Top: Change language
Includes FlickKey technology.
A new way to type has landed on your watch. The reason we choose to have FlickKey on board is because we truly believe gestures are the way to go on Android Wear. To "flick" a letter, you simply touch the square it is within and move your finger in its direction, then release. It's easy, fast and accurate. The same principle was applied to Flick Calc and to the FlickKey IME with awesome results. For more informations about FlickKey and their feature-rich IME, visit flickkey.com or email email@example.com .
Your SMS app does not support android wear, or you are not comfortable with voice input? No problem! Wear Messenger can provide notifications effectively replacing your standard SMS app. Its notification features include High resolution profile pictures, stacked notifications, conversation history, mark as read (Android 4.3 or Xposed only) and all the input methods listed above.
Last but not least, you can link your client's notifications with Wear Messenger's, so whenever you swipe them away on your watch or your phone, they get dismissed on the other part too. Remember to blacklist your SMS client into the Android Wear management app, or you will get double notifications. (Works best on 4.4+, might not be compatible with all clients)
You can customize pretty much everything this app does. From vibration patterns, to which buttons should the keyboards have (or not). You can also use the legacy UI if you don't like our Material inspired one.
Enhanced replies for Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram.
If you have the Xposed framework, you can enable the module which comes with Wear Messenger. It will add a "Reply with Wear Messenger" action to Gmail, Hangouts, WhatsApp and Telegram, featuring all the input methods available. We only officially support the latest versions (currently Hangouts 3.0.87531466, Gmail 220.127.116.112443 WhatsApp 2.11.528, Telegram 2.6.0).
Address book access.
Wear Messenger now can bring your address book to your watch. You can start a new conversation or launch a call directly from your watch.
Messaging Bridge interoperability.
This app is compatible with our Messaging Bridge, which lets you get your WhatsApp and Kik messages as normal SMS. Enjoy having everything in one place!
• Please pay attention at where you put your drag points if you use apps like Wear Mini Launcher, which could interfere with Wear Messenger's buttons.
• Feature requests are welcome. Drop me an email if you feel something should really be in Wear Messenger.
• Please spend a minute rating this app. I would really appreciate it.
• Notifications and keyboards are disabled by default. You can enable them on your phone.
• This app is compatible with Android Wear watches only.
Simply open the Mini Dialer app or say 'Open Mini Dialer' on the watch to get started.
* Make outbound calls from your watch
* End phone calls from your Android Wear watch
* Standard dialer interface with number pad input
* Setting to enable auto speakerphone
* Supports the LG G Watch, Samsung Gear Live, Moto 360, and other Android Wear watch devices
* Clean and modern user interface
If you have any questions please contact:
androidtouchdev [at] gmail.com
- Fully control the phone App, record/stop record/play/stop play/pause.
- Unlimited record time and file size (only limited by your SDCard size), recorded file are saved at folder: sdcard/AudioRecorder.
- Simple and easy to use user interface, start fast
- Play the audio when you select it.
- Output format support 3gp/amr/mp4
- Long press the file will open option menu for other actions:
-- Play in another player
-- Rename file
-- Delete file
-- Send file via email/bluetooth/dropbox/other
- Status bar icon
- Support XOOM/Android 3.0/Android 3.1
- Option to use handset control start/stop recorder
Original Android Phone and Tablet only version (AD support) is here:
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your device. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time or pull down the Notifications window to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.
changing control types and colors.
Three kinds of control types
- Volume dial : Feeling of analog device
Buttons : Precise control
Seek bars(sliders) : Quick and easy
※ If you want to know the total volume in dial
control mode, turn your device into horizontal
- Media, Ring, Notifications, In-call, alarm, system
Mute and unmute
Vibratemode setting(ring and notification)
- Normal, Vibrate, Silent
- Red, Blue, Green
(More colors will support in Pro version)
- Change ringtone
- Use incoming call volume for notifications
- 'Lock volume' prevent unwanted changing volume and
(The volume will be fixed in locked state, but this
application can control the volume in lock state)
Volume preset(Profile) features and additional colors are available in Volume Control+ Pro version
※ Screen is optimized for smartphones.
In tablet pc, screen may not be correct.
Media Volume Control Widget for quick and easy music volume control. Designed with music in mind, this product aims to give you the best music media volume control experience on the android.
The volume control is for MEDIA VOLUME ONLY. It has no effect on ringer, notification or system volume settings.
- Immediate onscreen control. Designed to be used in conjunction with music media streaming widgets.
- The further you tap from fader, the further it moves. This helps achieve the volume you want quickly.
- Dim Button: With 4 dim Levels.
- Mute button.
- Autofade: Fades out whatever is currently playing, stops audio stream and returns to original level.
- 4 Autofade Speeds.
- Horizontal and vertical widgets included, depending on screen needs.
- Quick access 'PanelFlip' for Settings.
- No network/internet permissions required.
- 2 Separate Widgets: One volume control and one quick button control.
- No ads.
This is a new release, we have tried to ensure it works on as many devices as possible, but if you experience any problems please don't hesitate to send us an email - firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will resolve any problems as soon as possible.
The MiloByte team.
Here’s what the reviewers are saying:
★ “Persist is a new contender that's one of the most powerful we've seen, and comes with tons of options”. – LifeHacker (http://lifehacker.com/persist-for-android-offers-total-control-over-your-volu-1151275713)
★ “Smarter volume control app with predefined profiles!” – AndroidTapp (http://www.androidtapp.com/persist-volume-control/)
★ “Avoid many awkward moments, thanks to Persist” – Stelapps
★ “Useful widgets, you can switch from one preference to another in just a click” – App of the Day
HOW IT WORKS
Persist Volume Control is extremely easy to use. Simply tweak existing or create new pre-defined volume profiles, and toggle between them with just a single touch. Individual profiles are comprised of: Alarm, Media, Ringer, Notification, Voice (in-call), Bluetooth and overall system volume.
Persist Volume Control also detects when you insert headphones or activate Bluetooth, and automatically toggles to your preferred volume profile. You can even create automatic scheduled presets based on time of day, physical location, or a calendar event.
For example, if you plan heading into a business meeting, simply tell the app to turn off your ringer at precisely that time. Of if you're heading for a workout, tell the app to pump up the volume when you arrive at the fitness club. The list of possibilities is virtually limitless!
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL FEATURES
Here are some of the other special features you can look forward to:
- Custom volume settings and ringtones for VIP contacts
- The option of separating or linking ringer volume and notification volume
- The ability to change ringtones for alarm, ringer and notifications
- Notification shortcuts for quick and easy access to controls and presets
- Integration with Tasker and Locale via the built-in preset plugin
You can also access a fantastic suite of fully interactive Home Screen widgets, including:
- Preset (apply a set of audio settings);
- Preset List (apply any preset)
- Volume Locker (change/lock volume levels)
- Vibrate (toggle vibrate settings for ringer and notification)
- Ringer (toggle the ringer mode between silent, vibrate, and normal)
- Dashboard (various interactive volume controls)
Please note: to access the widgets, the app should not be installed to your SD card. Some Android versions may require a reboot for widgets to appear on your widget drawer.
AVOID ACCIDENTAL CHANGES
You’ll also love the cool “Pocket Locker” feature, which automatically prevents accidental volume changes by locking volume settings when your device screen turns off.
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE SUPPORT
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Malaysian, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
Please note that the following permissions are required to use the app (the function/reasons are provided in brackets):
- Full network access/view network connections (bug reporting, Google maps, usage).
- Read calendar (schedule presets based on calendar events)
- Modify system settings (change advanced volume settings)
- Coarse and fine location (detect location changes for scheduled presets
- Control vibration (notifications)
- Read/Write external storage (access custom icons and ringtones)
- Run at startup (restore settings after startup)
- Read phone state (required to separate the ringer and notification volume on all Android versions)
You can test drive everything Persist has to offer for the first 24hrs. Afterwards, the automated schedules and widgets will be available via an upgrade.
Create your own presets
Schedule profiles to apply automatically at the time and day you choose.
Timer: Set a profile temporarily for x hours and minutes. Useful for meetings, movies etc. so you don't forget to turn off the "silent" profile.
- (Five 1x1, Two 2x1 and One 4x1)
Volume Locker: Prevent ringer and/or media volume to be changed outside the app.
Set silent Mode(From widget too)
- Silent, Vibration & Normal. (silent not available in lollipop)
- Ringtone, Notification and Alarm.
Sounds while adjusting (using the actual ringtone)
Cycle profiles by tapping widget (Supported only by widgets with levels only)
Custom colors/style to widgets and main screen
- Orange, Azure, Green, Red, White, Vintage, Blue Yellow, Pink and Purple
Tablets aren't fully supported.
App functionality may vary based on Android version in use
This volume control widget shows the volume and actually lets you adjust it. Simple, easy to use, no need to enter the settings. It's exactly what you're looking for when you search the market for a volume widget.
If you like this widget, check out the donation version!
NOTE: On Android 3.0 and higher, the widget may not show up in the widget menu immediately after install. Restarting your launcher or rebooting your device should fix it. This is a known Android problem, and there is nothing I can do about it.
Are you tired of going through every updated application on the Play Store to see what the developer has changed? Changelog Droid solves this problem by fetching all the information directly from the Play Store after or before you update them.
Stay up to date!
Changelog Droid will check the Play Store in the background and notify you when updates are available.
The better wishlist!
Add apps that you haven't installed by simply sharing them from the Play Store to Changelog Droid and keep track of updates without wasting storage space.
All kinds of useful!
Use Changelog Droid to launch or uninstall apps, open the system's info page or go directly to the Play Store to update your apps.
Build a history!
Changelog Droid will build a complete version history so you can keep track of every change made to your apps.
- All the recent changes directly from the Play Store
- Update notification and manual update check
- Version history containing all changelogs
- Observe apps that you don't have installed
- Blacklist apps that you don't want to update
- Quick Search for all of your apps
- DashClock extension
Check out the Premium Version without ads and with cool Themes!
Because there is no official API for the Play Store Changelog Droid may not find some of the available updates. Please try the "Intense Check" option to increase the results.
If error should occur, please contact me instead of giving a negative rating.
If you would like to help translating Changelog Droid to your language, please visit http://www.getlocalization.com/changelogdroid.
- Internet: Access the Play Store
- Access Network State: Check connection status.
- Get Accounts, Use Credentials, Manage Accounts: Get authentication token for the Google account, required for accessing the Play Store
- Receive Boot Completed: Registering background service for update checking.
- Wake Lock: Assure that internet is connected when checking for updates in background.
- Google Services: Obtain Android ID automatically
- Vibrate: Vibrate for notifications
- External Storage: Import/Export
Pick an image from your SD Card or shoot a photo. Add a title and a description. Changes will take effect immediatly.
Save your image, publish it to Facebook and Co or send it as a message.
When a problem occurs. please write me a messsage, rather than giving a bad rating and I will try to solve it.
Dolphin Send to Browser is an Add-on for Dolphin Browser HD. Just search “Dolphin Browser HD” in Google Play or download here: http://bit.ly/D-Android
What is an Add-on?
Beef up your Dolphin Browser by installing your favorite Add-ons. Similar to a desktop Plug-in, each Add-on will provides additional functionality on mobile device. Forgot password? Password Manager can help. Want a new look for your Dolphin? Download Shiny Shake to change colors. Want to read a webpage in French? Get Dolphin Translate. Click here to learn more: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Other popular Dolphin Add-ons:
• Bookmark to SD
• Dolphin YouTube Search
• PDF Viewer for Dolphin
• Web to PDF
• Dolphin Google Services
Join the Dolphin community!
Any further suggestions, please contact at email@example.com
If you're already using Changelog Droid free, don't install this app.
Bereits runtergeladene Pläne werden auf dem Gerät gespeichert, so dass sie auch offline immer wieder angeschaut werden können.
In der neusten Version sind alle Mensen des Studentenwerks enthalten.
Homescreen- und Lockscreen-Widgets sind verfügbar.