Tel OnTheGo is a new mobile application offered by CYTA which can be installed on any smartphone or tablet running iOS, Android or Windows. The Tel OnTheGo application allows customers to use their fixed telephone number via their mobile devices to make and receive voice or video calls using their fixed number.
If you have a telephony service with Cyta (Home, Small Business and Business Telephony) you can enable at an extra 2€ per month the Telephony OntheGo service either via the Cyta web shop www.cyta.com.cy or by calling 132 (Individuals)/ 150 (Business).
Download the Tel OnTheGo application, set-up your username and password and start making and receiving calls or chatting from anywhere in the world using your fixed number and enjoy local rates whether in Cyprus or abroad.
Tel OnTheGo is designed to provide a High Audio and Video Quality service and allows you to make and receive free and inexpensive secured phone calls over the Internet. All calls are treated as local Cyrpus calls even if the call is made from abroad. It requires an Internet connection or a 3G/4G network.
- Easy to configure
- Flexible Codec selection and prioritization
- Authentication Username
- Dial plan
- Selectable ringtone
- Customizable tab bar
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation / Automatic Microphone Gain Control
- Make and Receive VoIP Calls over Wi-Fi and 3G;
- SIP URI Dialing support (e.g. sip:firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Audio routing (Loudspeaker / Handset / Bluetooth / Wired Headset) / Mute
- Access to the native/network contact list
- Favorites / Speed Dial
- Call History / Contact management
- Hold / Resume / Redial
- In-call contact picture
- Configurable DTMF (SIP INFO / RFCs 2833/4733 / RTP Inband)
- Blocked Numbers List
- Call Waiting / 2nd Call / Call Toggle / Call Transfer / Conference
- Switch between Multiple SIP accounts (one registration at a time)
- Secured SIP Transport (TLS)
- Secured Encrypted Media (SRTP) with SDES
For support, contact us at 8004000 (Business Customers) or 80000197 (Home Customers)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their data network or impose additional fees and/or charges.