* Supports all standard audio formats like MP3, WAV, Flac, Ogg Vorbis, ASF, WMA, M4A with AAC or Apple LossLess converted by an internal Cirrus DAC with a 24 bit/192kHz resolution
* Recognizes existing music on smartphones, PCs, and storage devices via home network or USB drive
* Has an import function for existing play lists, adopts the tagging data from existing collections like iTunes
* Enables limitless music enjoyment through a constantly changing selection of music services like simfy, Napster, MTV Music, and Last.FM as well as local and Internet radio
* Can be expanded using additional loudspeakers from Raumfeld or other manufacturers (as long as the loudspeakers support DLNA/uPnP)
* Existing systems can be integrated, devices without network function can be connected via line-in
* Regular free firmware updates via Internet keep the system up-to-date and future-proof the technology.
* Supported by an extensive and regularly updated online handbook (raumfeld.com/service/online-handbuch) as well as a dedicated support team reachable by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone (+49 (0)30 – 300 930 400)
(1) Playback/control Network Player in line with DLNA.
(2) When the internet radio is selected from this application while Network Player is connected to the internet environment, it plays on Network Player.
(3) Check/change the configurations of Network Player.
(4) Music Play feature allows you to stream music tracks directly from your Android device.
(5) This application is exclusively designed for Network Player. Refer to the official website regarding supported formats and operation verification of peripheral devices.
Network CD Player
Network CD Receiver
This application will never collect nor externally transfer personal data stored in your smartphone / tablet.
This application performs following functions for purposes described below.
･ Making a connection under Wi-Fi enabled environment
The application uses Wi-Fi function on your mobile terminal for the purpose of operating network-enabled devices.
･ Accessing to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet
This application accesses to music information stored in your smartphone / tablet for the purpose of displaying, playing and editing the music information and/or playlist.
For a correct working you first have to enable UDPWii in Dolphin and make sure the firewall is rightly configured and your Android device is running on the same network as the Dolphin Emulator. For more information see:
Source code is available under the GPLv3 license on https://github.com/irtimmer/dolphinmote
Copyright 2013, 2014 Iwan Timmer.
- Dolphin Multicast detection
- Nunchuck accelerometer
• Make movies with Jack Skellington, Mr. Incredible, Sulley, and Captain Jack Sparrow!
• Discover unique animations and use them in the Movie Maker to create your own movies!
• Over 30 FREE animations to use in videos - flex muscles with Mr. Incredible, sword fight with Jack Sparrow, or scare a friend with Sulley!
• Use props in your videos like the Tron disc or Buzz Lightyear’s Jet Pack!
Share the movies you create! Save to device, post on Facebook, post to YouTube, or send over email.
For a chance to have your video featured on the Disney Infinity Facebook page, send your movie and a caption to email@example.com
MEET THE CHARACTERS HERE AND CHECK OUT DISNEY INFINITY ON Xbox 360®, PS3™, Wii™, Wii U™, and Nintendo 3DS™AVAILABLE NOW!
Visit www.disney.com/infinity for more information.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties. In app purchases offered for $0.99
*analogue G-Sensor based game controller
*remote file explorer
*Music Widget to control Winamp and Aimp2
*Wake on Lan client
*shortcuts on home screen for profiles
*best remote for HTPC
*launch application by voice!
**** If you have a problem with Voice input please install Voice Search update from Android Market ***
*** Please do not ask questions in comments - we cannot answer there. Send an e-mail. ***
Client is free,server cost $4.95, but please try DEMO first!
remote, gmote, controller, HTPC, media center, Winamp, Aimp2, Aimp, gamepad, touchpad, wireless, bluetooth, keyboard, mouse
Upcoming features (based on top user requests):
1. Support for all major browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome
2. Ability to directly manage your Pandora Shuffle
1. Ability to control Pandora directly from your phone or tablet: play, pause, next song, thumbs up, thumbs down, change station, search for new stations, add station, remove station, adjust volume
2. Push updates for currently playing song and list of stations
3. Intuitive user interface that feels like a local music app
4. Near real-time response (faster than other Bluetooth remotes)
5. Does not require a WIFI connection if your server is accessible via the internet
- Windows computer with XP or greater (Administrator access)
- Chrome or Internet Explorer
- Pandora account
- Panmote Companion that can be downloaded here: http://www.jonathankieliszak.com/panmote/ (download link is also available directly within the app)
Hi everyone, PowerAMP Status Bar Controller (formerlly PowerAMP Controller + Kinect) is an external add in for the famous PowerAMP music player.
This application allows *new* ICE CREAM SANDWICH Mobile devices and Honeycomb+ tablets user to control PowerAMP directly from their notification bar. Moreover, it also has an *experimental* feature of connecting your Microsoft Kinect and control music directly with your hand gestures !
+ Control PowerAMP directly from Notification Bar (Quick play/pause/next/previous/volume control).
+ Multiple backgrounds (currently 7) for you to select.
+ FIRST ANDROID APPLICATION featuring connecting with Microsoft Kinect (requires Android 3.1+ for USB Host + USB OTG Cable + ROOT)
*Integrating with Kinect:
(see http://www.nkahnt.com/musicctrl/manual.html for pictures, YouTube clip coming soon)
Experimental feature, do not rate this application low if it is not working well. Better support will come as soon as skeleton tracking feature is complete
Requirements: USB Host + USB OTG Cable + Seperate power supply for your Kinect + ROOT + Android 3.1
- Connect Kinect to USB host.
- Launch PowerAMP Controller from your app drawer.
- Click on the Kinect icon (may not work the first time of clicking since the application is asking for root permission).
- Tilt camera to suit your need (prefer place without interference).
- Start controlling music with hand gesture.
Work best in range between 1m and 2m
- Spread 5 of your finger vertically in in front of the camera to start/pause music playing.
- Spread 5 of your finger horizontally to the right in in front of the camera to skip to next song.
- Spread 5 of your finger horizontally to the left in in front of the camera to go back to previous song.
- If you do the gesture correctly, the LED on your Kinect will flash green.
This application is provided for free of charge, no string attached!. Please donate (any amount) to support the project even further. If you donate high, I will get your name on future release of the application.
Please install, use and give me feedbacks :D
Tag: PowerAMP, Hand gesture, Microsoft Kinect, Music control
FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.
No more expensive VPN services!!!
Just press the "Start" button and you're ready to go!
Currently only Pandora service is supported.
You're more then welcome to offer new services.
Please make sure you have the Pandora app installed before installing this app. and that your device is rooted!
For Support, Questions, Bug reports and questions visit us at:
Also visit our facebook page:
-Improved servers selection algorithm
Zplayer is designed around the easy and content driven “metro” style. Although looking minimal, it packs a huge punch!
• Music Features
- Media Player
- Listening history
- Auto generated playlists (Most Played, Favorite songs, Recently Added)
- Metadata (Album reviews, artist biographies, similar artists, similar albums)
- Music weekly trends (artist top tracks, top songs, top albums)
- Artist events*, song lyrics*.
• SongKick Events
• Last.fm Features:
- Last.fm scrobbling.
- Last.fm ‘now playing’ status updates.
- Last.fm ‘likes’ submissions.
- Last.fm messaging (ShoutBox) to other users.
- Last.fm scrobbling history.
• Podcast Features
- Video podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Audio podcast streaming, subscriptions, downloads, player.
- Podcast search and recommendations.
• Online Radio
- Shoutcast Radio streaming (with DNAS metadata).
- Radio station search.
- Dar.fm radio listings and search
• Multilanguage Support
- ZPlayer supports English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Finnish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, and Portuguese languages
• ID3 Tag editor
- Single track ID3 editor
- Album editor (artist name, album year)
- Album Art Editor (API Search, Art generator, Pick from Gallery, Use camera to capture Image)
• Video player
- Fullscreen video player
- Sectioned catergories (Music videos, Movies)
- Editable ‘music videos’, and ‘movies’ directories
• Browse the albums sections not in your library and even get the album prices, 30 seconds audio samples of tracks, and “Buy” links to the albums.
• Audio Effects
- Audio Equalizer
- Create, save and manage equalizer profiles
- Bass boost
- Automatic EQ (based on track genre) **
- Audio Balance
• ZPlayer now fully supports ICS, Status Bar+, and features 5 beautiful widgets, which give different functionality.
• Cool features, including artist background images and panoramas, changeable background images.
• Swiping the application homescreen to the left/right shows the 'current playing' song and listening history, and “xtras”
+To jump to the 'now playing' screen, use the volume controls to reveal the music controls, and then tap on the track or artist name.
++ if you use a third party equalizer that controls the output mix for all media playing on the device, disable it before using this application. This application needs to control its own audio effects.
** For device sporting Android 2.3+
Please try the free version first to check if it works.
Bass Booster Pro is a standalone app, so you should uninstall the free version to avoid conflicts.
★ Unlimited custom presets
★ Homescreen widget (2x1)
★ Homescreen shortcut (see below)
★ Start on phone boot
★ Preset auto-detection (see below)
★ Automatic preset on incoming call/SMS
★ 4 themes
★ Music visualizer
★ Reverb (in Beta ! It doesn't work on most phones, so it might be removed)
★ 20 built-in presets : More Basses, Improve quality, Electro, Techno, Dubstep, Dance, Pop, Rock, Metal, Reggae, Rap, R&B, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latino, Acoustic, Classical, Party, Voice Boost, Volume Boost. (included in the free version)
This feature allows you to create a 1x1 homescreen shortcut that'll change Bass Booster settings in one click without even opening the app ! (see screenshots)
This feature allows presets to be automatically adjusted according to the music that is being played. Let's say that you're listening to some Alternative Rock music, by default, Bass Booster will automatically choose the Rock preset, but if you create a custom "Rock" preset, yours will be selected.
But it goes even further ! For example, you could create a "Punk Rock" preset and a "Hard Rock" preset and they would be automatically selected. (Android 2.3.3+)
You can also create a preset specifically for a song, album or artist and it will be auto-detected next time you play a matching song.
Auto-detection requires to use :
- A compatible player
- Locally stored and tagged audio files
Players that support auto-detection :
- The stock player by Google
- Google Play Music
- Player Pro (recommended)
- JetAudio Player
- Rocket Music Player
- NRG Player
- Music Folder Player
- TTPod Music Mod
- ³ (Cubed)
- DoubleTwist (enable Last.FM scrobbling in DoubleTwist)
- Winamp (enable Scrobbling and install the Last.FM app)
This list is not complete : other media players may work.
If your player doesn't work, try to enable Last.FM Scrobbling in the settings of your media player. For Winamp and some others players, you have to install Last.FM. If it still doesn't work, drop us a mail !
- Receive messages : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming SMS.
- Read phone state : To automatically set a preset if there's an incoming call.
- Read external storage : Needed for preset auto-detection on some devices
We are not responsible for anything that might happen to your phone, your audio device or yourself ! Do not listen at full volume or with bass boost for too long. This app can damage your devices or hearing. Use it wisely !
This software is provided by the copyright holders and contributors "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Thanks to Svengraph for the headphones :
After great success of Android Volume Booster Free app, I am releasing this Ad Free Android Volume Booster app.
Android Volume Booster Pro is the great tool to optimize your phone's volume.
Android Volume Booster Pro will make your phone sound and overall volume much more stronger.
This app does not contain any kind of ads or notifications. This does not require any kind of special permission of your device.
Feedback and Suggestions are most welcome to encourage more.
It supports skip, play/pause (auto-pause on incoming call), multiple servers, volume control, cover art, current station and track/artist/album, loving and banning songs, station list, create and delete stations, progress bar (remaining/total time), next song, getting localized buy links for current album and fetching artist information from last.fm. Mainly tested on Android 2.3.6 (should work on 2.3+). Creds to Naeki-Design@deviantart for icons and Ed for beta testing.
IMPORTANT! Read the install instructions at http://raspberrypiserver.no-ip.org/pianobar_pandora_remote_control.html to set up pianobar, the app will NOT work if it's not properly setup. Please contact me (info on website) if you have any problems/comments/suggestions/encountered bugs etc.